[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So what they do? Go and ban the AK? My shit wasn't registered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
>So what they do? Go and ban the AK? My shit wasn't registered any fucking way.
Why aren't there more based pro-second amendment rappers like him?
>>
>>74837388
because most rappers are stupid
>>
>>74837388

>Three men in the tub, rub-a-dub-dub
>And it's really scary, now they're in the military
>Sodom and Gomorrah, devil read your Torah
>Bible, Holy Qur'an

I've always respected Ice Cube.
>>
>>74837388
Because Jews control the media
>>
>>74837388

>Why aren't there more based pro-second amendment rappers like him?

s-seriously??
>>
File: Screenshot_20160523-120145.png (35 KB, 1080x268) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160523-120145.png
35 KB, 1080x268
>>74838721
Seriously!
>>
>>74837388
BECAUSE YOU LET A JEW BREAK UP MY CREW
>>
Is Ice Cube a honorary white?
Like when the day of the rope comes, he'd be the nigga I wouldn't hang.
>>
>>74839083
He studied architecture to have a back up plan for when being a rapper wouldn't work out.

He's a responsible lad.
>>
>>74839198

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=367psk5ZdpU

He was the best lyricist out of the NWA also. He left because he saw how the Jew Jerry manipulated and controlled Eazy and the rest of the group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=367psk5ZdpU
>>
The day they outright ban guns is the day every gun owner in America has a tragic boating accident.
>>
>>74839349
I think his criticism of Bernie is spot on. I honestly believe Bernie has good intentions, but he doesn't have what it takes to realise them.
>>
>>74838910
I don't think Cube actually endorsed him, he just explained Trump's appeal.
>>
>>74839445
Good thing none of us go outside where the boats are
>>
>>74839542

He has good intentions but he's an old crazy retard who says and believes an equal amount of retarded bullshit.
>>
>>74837388

A rapper who made a song about how the government composed of Democrats pass restrictive gun laws which prevent law abiding blacks from defending themselves against criminals would be branded an uncle tom.

Not to mention most rap glorifies crime anyway, why would they care what laws are passed? They intend to break them all regardless.
>>
File: 017834263.jpg (39 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
017834263.jpg
39 KB, 500x447
>>74837421
>because most blacks are stupid.

Fixed that for you. Imagine the 'intelligence' of the nigger. They own guns, they smoke pot, their children own guns and their children smoke pot, and yet they vote, in a bloc, for a party (Demoncraps) who promises, and then does, send them to prison for owning guns or owning/smoking drugs.

It's like having a choice on the ballot--

>Should we put you and your children in prison right now?

And hitting the "YES" box, for every election in your entire life
>>
>>74837388
>Why aren't there more based pro-second amendment rappers like him?
Oh look at me . . . .Sucking American cock, talking about Black rappers and 2nd Amendment.
>>
>>74841554
I experience this.
t. Uncle tom
>>
>>74839349
>>74837388
>>74837690

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GwIbyp4xBU

Ice T the most based.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.