[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is worse: Masculine women or Feminine men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Big Red 1.jpg (34 KB, 560x330) Image search: [Google]
Big Red 1.jpg
34 KB, 560x330
Fags and dykes are both an unsightly seen, but if you could remove one group from society, who would be gone?
>>
>>74835886
Definetly fags, they are the vast majority after all
>>
>>74835886
Not even close, feminine men are worse. Not referring to fags or pillowbiters when I say that necessarily, but more to the kind of guys who couldn't chop wood or shovel yard waste or anything remotely laborious without complaining about it.
>>
>>74835886
Feminine men. Masculine women can technically still do their job, and have positive masculine qualities. Feminine men are bad at their job, and even worse at feminine jobs. The only thing they can do is fashion shit.

A woman is capable of having some positive masculine traits, but almost all positive feminine traits are things that men can't really acquire.
>>
>>74837008
Because the only positive thing in women are their vagina, and it's hard to aquire.
>>
masculine women
>>
>>74835886
Masculine women are women trying to be strong but their biology will only let them get so far.

Feminine Men are weakening themselves so something of value is actually lost in that regard.
>>
>>74837305
This
>>
File: angry.jpg (191 KB, 1492x495) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
191 KB, 1492x495
>>74835886
Weak men are more repulsive than "Strong" women
Weakness is always hated by our very nature
>>
i don't really care as long as they're a minority and don't complain about 'problematic' shyt
>>
>>74837134
Pretty much. I mean, they do have positive qualities for being a wife a mother, but again; a guy can't be those things.

Feminine men are only useful for marrying gay guys. And even then, they make for shit mother surrogates. Because even if they are great with motherly qualities, they can't be a good female role model because they aren't female. Instead, they largely undermine the more masculine role model.
>>
>>74835886

Masculine women.
Feminine men are just a bunch of fags, but masculine women (like women in pants or short hair) are kinda like the majority these days. Feminine men are simply gay and want another man - but masculine women ruin the majoritfy of heterosexual relationships.
>>
>>74837008
>Feminine men are bad at their job, and even worse at feminine jobs.

that's bullshit and you know it

women aren't good at "feminine jobs" and men are good at "masculine jobs," men are better at all jobs

when a man steps into a feminine pursuit, like fashion, he beats the shit out of it and does it better than any woman

see: Dolce & Gabbana, Tom Ford, Georgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, etc

when a woman steps into a particularly masculine pursuit, they're shit at it and bitch and moan for standards to be lower and eventually ruin it

see: the military, politics, Yahoo, Sweden, etc

The only redeeming quality about dykes is that they're relatively uncommon
>>
File: leevalipepeveron.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
leevalipepeveron.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
>>74835886
(You)
>>
>>74835886
Feminine men by far. I don't necessarily mean homosexuals either. I mean straight men who have forgotten how to be men.
Fix that problem, and you'll fix the masculine women in turn. Women want men to be men and regardless of what they might say respect it.
Men are ultimately responsible for the mess of culture today by listening to women and becoming what they said they wanted. Women don't know what they want and men knew that up to the end of the last century.
>>
>>74837713
Feminine jobs being motherhood and being a wife. Men aren't better than women than this and you know it.
>>
>>74837713
>like fashion

Tailoring has never been a feminine job, you dummy.
>>
Masculine women are unpleasant to look at, but feminine men can ruin a society
>>
>>74835886
Idk, i would have sexual intercours with both
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.