[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/intelpro thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1436065968534.jpg (40 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
1436065968534.jpg
40 KB, 600x547
ITT we think of hashtags and other operations to trigger those filthy niggers to get out of our nation forever
>>
>>74835042

Instead of sending the blacks back to Africa after freeing them, they kept them as low labor slaves, fucking over their country down the line and making it worse off for their own gain.

Just like the elites are doing now, fucking us over sending our jobs overseas for their own gain.
>>
Why haven't you made one for their actual homecountry of Germany.
>>
>>74835394
While I agree, we have a bigger problem than worrying about those dead kikes: we need to get rid of these fucking niggers asap.

Otherwise they will be our destruction

We need to trick them or force them to leave
>>
>>74835516
if the afd wins the next wave of elections they might be able to get the other political factions who are against the CDU to support the nobody can be a german citizen unless 1 of the parents is german idea

i think its better to try ot get them to go to kenya or south africa.

maybe point out the difference in the cost of living and growth up to 2014 and pretend that is as much data is available. in the case of kenya say that ebola is gone and they have a cure now
>>
>>74835042
>1800
>usa imports a huge tons of blacks against their will to work as slave labour in cotton plantations
>1865
>civil war
>slavery is outlawed ,no one else use slaves
>sudenlly americans dont want those blacks that THEY BROUGHT IN by force to their country anymore
They are not mexicans who went willing there.You brought this on yourself ,cant force them out after this
>>
File: 783242389.jpg (94 KB, 948x676) Image search: [Google]
783242389.jpg
94 KB, 948x676
This will win them over for sure.
>>
>>74836446
Plebbit pls go
>>
File: 2+2=4.jpg (93 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
2+2=4.jpg
93 KB, 500x666
>>74836446
we can talk them into going. their standardized test scores indicate it can be done
>>
>>74837381
Is there anything wrong with what I said?
>>
>>74836446
>You brought this on yourself ,cant force them out after this

The son is not guilty of the sins of the father.
>>
>>74837536
If you can convince them to go(highly doubtfull), then it is fair game.Anything else is just arbitrary hipocrisy
>>
>>74836446

Most of the blacks were brought before US was a country, yes we can send them back
>>
>>74835042
How about a 'Your country needs YOU' but for black, muslim and mexicans
>>
File: 1462930952507.jpg (89 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1462930952507.jpg
89 KB, 604x453
>>74837179
Don't let them see this, times are a-changing in Africa
>>
>>74835042
Pardon me....

There is a difference between an African native and an American nigger. Africans are bad, but niggers are worse. Please keep your melanin coated friends for yourself.

Sincere Regards
White guy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.