[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: schindlerslist-book[1].jpg (346 KB, 831x1107) Image search: [Google]
schindlerslist-book[1].jpg
346 KB, 831x1107
What does /pol/ think of this movie?
>>
>>74834202
cloying and gauche. obvious to the point of pedantry

2bh
>>
>>74834202
A masterpiece goy
>>
>>74834202
One of those famous movies that I've never gotten around to watch.
>>
>>74834202

Jewish propaganda. Either way it's an enjoyable movie. Just take it as a fiction.
>>
>>74834202
Not enough killing of kikes
>>
Good nude scenes, nice bush, would fap to again
>>
The definition of red pill. Essential /pol/-core film. 10/10, I cried numerous times.
>>
I like it.
>>
Oscar bait.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYIaDYRipoM

Not this is holocaustkino.
>>
File: 1454681865596.jpg (24 KB, 311x295) Image search: [Google]
1454681865596.jpg
24 KB, 311x295
>>74834202

>yfw the scene where the kids hide inside the septic tank
>>
>>74834202
a nice piece of propaganda.
>>
>>74834202
Its an ok work of fiction. It reminds me of when my great aunt's cousins nephew was gassed 6 times and made into soap twice.
>>
Degenerate piece of kike propaganda.

Apparently a lot of schoolchildren in America were taken to see this, despite being filled with nudity/sex scenes/promiscuity.
>>
>>74834202
A very auturistic piece of complete fiction

No one just killed jews for no reason. They were in internment campsp like the japanese in america in world war II. There facilities weren't set up that they could have killed even a couple hundred thousand in the time it was open. And thats if we ignore physics and say they burned 1 body in 1/8 the time and had someone burning bodies 24/7 just to spite them. No. They were making weapons and fueling the war machine. Jews are liars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
>>
There's that scene where Goeth talks to the other Nazis who are in a circle around him.

Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago, when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. "They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, education, the arts. They came with nothing. And they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history."

Spot the propaganda?

The first is very subtle:

"Six hundred years ago, when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death"

But the next is very obvious. A Nazi would not say:

"They prospered in business, science, education, the arts. They came with nothing. And they flourished".

It makes it sound as though the Nazis are jealous of their achievement. Goes against what the Nazis actually thought/said, aye?

Propaganda sure is fascinating.
>>
>>74834202

hollywood meme-crap
>>
>>74836396
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu8bYAMNhj0
>>
>>74836542
I don't really believe in the Holocaust but the crematoriums not being able to toast people fast enough is bullshit. No, with crematoriums at a funeral home you can't creamate people quickly, but if the ovens stay hot constantly and you are putting people in before the last one is full burnt it becomes more plausible
>>
>>74836718
Wrong. The crematoriums now are better than the crematoriums then. They don't stick the body in while its preheating. They heat it up and then put the body in. It takes 1 1/2 to 2 hrs to cremate a body in a preheated crematorium. There wasn't some super hot, sacred fire that was lost to the ages after 1945. Heat is heat we are better at it now then we were then. The heat is computer controlled and always optimal.

You have only a vague idea of what's going on so you cling to the establishment story because they say "we've done the thinking for you and we've figured it out, just follow in our footsteps." But you're following liars who have no idea what they are doing.

Watch the thing.
>>
>>74834202
based movie about a jew choosing which other jews die. we should do that with kebabs in the middle east

just round up all those faggots in saudi arabia and make ahmed who works at a falafel stand choose which ones die each day
>>
>tfw when I managed to make it all the way through school in the US without bring forced to watch this, and I don't see any reason why I should do so voluntarily in adulthood.
>>
>>74834202

> The part where the jews start eating their gold.

Every time.
>>
>>74835818
typical of spielberg, he has a scat fetish/ fascination/obsession
>>
>>74834202
Can't really form an opinion, had sex while it was on.
>>
File: 1459700670010.png (674 KB, 800x4017) Image search: [Google]
1459700670010.png
674 KB, 800x4017
>>74834202
>>
>>74834202
needs more diversity. That hand should at least be a delightful shade of brown.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.