[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: faggot.jpg (49 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
49 KB, 1000x667
>canada
>>
>>74830340

You're the bathhouse of nations.
>>
File: MacDonald (2).png (1 MB, 2838x1286) Image search: [Google]
MacDonald (2).png
1 MB, 2838x1286
I hate living here, it's soul crushing. It's all immigrants, no matter where I go it's all immigrant employees, immigrant neighbors, and they all come in a shade of brown.

They're disgusting, they pick their noses in public, they shout in tongues, and they all reek of sweat.

Why was I damned at birth?
>>
File: 1462945407599-1.jpg (831 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462945407599-1.jpg
831 KB, 1200x1600
>>74830340
You guys are flaming all over the place
>>
>>74830550

Blame Canada! Blame Canada!!
With their beady little eyes, and their flappy little heads!!

Blame Canada! They're not even a real country anyway!!!!
>>
>>74830845
>They're not even a real country anyway!!!!

You faggots do understand why the US has no Northern defense, right?

You're the military equivalent of San Francisco fucking Bangcock.

All these years, I used to think flannel shirts were useful. Turns out, they were the Canadian version of Starbucks.
>>
youtube.com/watch?v=u9EUEOlpyjk
>>
>>74831270

It makes sense though. Even the U.S. needs to preserve it's resources, and Canada is a friendly nation and not a threat at all. So there is no need to put defenses there.
>>
I really don't know why niggas here are surprised by what Canada does. When it's another nation doing this, that makes sense. Those nations usually have something either an ethnicity or ideology that sits at the core of their national being. That's not Canada.

I wondered what the Culture of Canada was once other than syrup and beer so I looked up information on Canadian culture. I found out that Canadian culture is syrup, beer, hockey, and hating the US while doing the opposite of what ever it does. That isn't a paraphrase either it's actually considered a major part of Canadian Identity. A contrarian conceit towards anything the US does at all is always listed as a corner stone of Canadian Identity.

I know all our nations aren't perfect and sometimes we're outright shit.
But I'll be honest. That's the most pathetic shit I've seen. Like an assmad sibling with the most punchable face in the world.
What the fuck, Canada.
>>
STILL A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>74832931
at least i can spit out chewing gum on the street and not get death by firing squad.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.