[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You'll always be a smelly & stupid little brown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: mm.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>You'll always be a smelly & stupid little brown manlet
why even live
>>
File: 3.jpg (48 KB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
48 KB, 565x800
>>74829532
You can always kill yourself.
>>
>>74829620
poopoo
>>
>>74829532
>>74829620

It's okay that you're ugly people. The world needs lesser lifeforms to pull our chariots
>>
>>74829743
t. Fatfrican American
>>
>>74829743
I'd probably use lower forms of Europeans, like Greeks or Italians. I don't want my vision impaired by some dirt colored poo in loo, they'd probably stink like asshole if you didn't force them to wash 3 times daily.
>>
>>74829825
what about Spaniards & Portuguese?
>>
>>74829620
DESIGNATED
>>
>>74829891
You mean North Africans and Muslim rape babies?

Same goes
>>
>>74829532
why?

Juan Manuel Marquez KO6 Manny Pacquiao!

That's why! No seas tan puto!
>>
>>74829949
SHITTING
>>
>>74830097
>1 of out 3 is a good stat
Chicano tenias que ser
>>
File: 1461390492296.jpg (25 KB, 822x686) Image search: [Google]
1461390492296.jpg
25 KB, 822x686
Some of you are alright....

Don't come to the US in Nov.
>>
>>74830309
lol u really think Pac won 2 of 3?

you're no Mexican. ur a butthurt Flip...fuggin Pactard
>>
>>74829797

Did you forget what country you're in? It might be hard for you fatass beaners to keep track in your endless cycles of getting kicked out and hopping the border again and the fact that wherever you go becomes a 3rd world ghetto indistinguishable from the one you ran away from.
>>
>tfw reincarnation is real
>tfw next life you're born mexican but since you were reincarnated you have no memories of your previous life, nor are you aware that reincarnation actually is real so you can't just kill yourself to roll again
>have to live to the ripe old mexican age of 14 years old before you get a new life
I would prefer hell.
>>
>>74831547

This is an interesting thought. If more Japs thought this way maybe you wouldn't all kill yourselves by 20.
>>
>>74830407
I'm not even a fan of Pacquio or Marquez, my true gallo is Canelo, fuck that PRI supporter faggot drunk Marquez
>>
>>74831751
you're no mexican

canelo just ducked golovkin after calling him out on tv

if you were a real mexican you'd support golovkin
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.