[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serbia, teach us your remove kebab ways
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 33
File: ytyR5O1.png (39 KB, 1194x881) Image search: [Google]
ytyR5O1.png
39 KB, 1194x881
Serbia, teach us your remove kebab ways
>>
Jebem ti mater
>>
>>74829059
Ok, first you have to get your country seperated in poor little ethnical states, then wage war against your catholic cousins in the west for some reason and in the end get Nato to beat your ass back into the middle ages.

And the icing on the cake is to have a quarter of your population fleeing to safe countries all over western europe.

Oh and don't forget to keep up that twenty year long brain drain that's STILL going on now.

The Serbia you dips worship is nothing but a meme and doesn't exist in the real world.
>>
>>74829059
>Be Serbija
>kill some 'different' ethnic people
>pretend to be master genocider
>get BTFO by a bunch of Croats in 48 hours
>Be butt hurt for 20+ years
>make meme
>people believe it
>REMOVEKEBAB.jpg
>Get all the dumb Anglos to shill for you.

wew lad. master removers! Fucking owned by T*rkroaches for centuries lmao.
>>
Sad! How a delusional madman can stop the progress of our eastern brothers by convincing them that some towelheads and western brothers want them dead! Brought them NATO and division of country! Once prosperous and economically stable country gone! So sad! You can do better, Serbia!
>>
>>74829059
Serbia is a fucking shithole that will make sure to start WW3 just like they started WW1. Go die, faggots.
>>
>tfw dating an albanian qt3,14

s-s-she's white you g-guys
>>
>>74831163
Jesus my sides.

>mfw
>>
>>74831955
Albanians are white, what else would they be?
>>
>>74832070
They're fucking T*rks.
>>
>>74832070
Go away albo.
>>
>>74832377
>>74832393
Shoo before I fuck your mother, Macedonia more like Macedope because your country is dope bitch
>>
>>74832377
And Turks are Greeks and Armenians.
At least that's what /pol says.
>>
>>74832795
Kurds are Turks as well, just with Russian weapons.
>>
>>74833061
Germans are Turks as well.Just with a cuck complex.
>>
>>74833139
KEK
>>
EMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey 1995 best year of my life
>>
>under Turkish rule for over 400 years
>kill some Bosnian civilians
LE EBIN KEBAB REMOVERS xD
>>
>>74832070
sandniggers
>>
>>74834000
your 3 reocuring numbers confirm that this is fact
>>
>>74834236
That is rich coming from Germanistan but I don't think you ever saw Albanian with your own eye we are not Turk we are pure shqip and beautiful and white. Only Albanian you've seen is ones in Serbian propaganda where they do cherry-picking to make us look like Islamic. Albanian is the religion of Albanians not Islam we drink alcohol just like whites because we're white and our girls don't wear hijab and they look beautiful and pretty and beautiful and white.
>>
>>74834445
>ever saw Albanian with your own eye

I did. He looked like an Arab.
>>
I'm about to enter a shitfest.

>>74834000
It was around 500 years and we managed to keep our nationality and people, we weren't erased from the history as a lot of countries would (like Germany is about to, lel mems).

Also we managed to get rid of the kebabs after fucking 500 years, it was a slow process, they were shitting on us hard and their staying here is still reflecting us today (we're 10 years behind every other country).

I don't care about recent history of Serbia but we had a splendid history from our making to 20th century.
>>
>>74829059
lesson 1: don't forget to deploy state-of-the-art SAMs before commencing kebab removal
>>
>>74834628
Ok but you want to know something how do you know you did not see other Albanians in your life? Maybe you saw many many Albanians that did not look like Turk and you thought they were from other country. Some only look like Arabs because their great great great great great great great great great grandmother was raped by Ottoman Empire, most Albanians are white you stupid cow.
>>
>>74829059
Step 1: Try to carry out a genocide.
Step 2: Get bombed
Step 3: Lose more territory each time
Step 4: Try from the beginning.
>>
>>74835863
your steps seem to be missing shiptar terrorism as Step 0
>>
>>74836048
That's the counter to step 1.
>>
>>74836133
bottom line is Tito was wrong, he should've genocided or ethnically cleansed them during/after WW2, I'm sure you as an Albanian living in Albania share our views on your Kosovo cousins for being what they are, subhuman scum
>>
>>74836393
You're irrelevant in this discussion. Leave.
KOSOVA IS SHQIP
>>
>>74836494
diaspora=cancer

Kosovo shall empty pretty soon if the subhumans keep emigrating to Germany
>>
>>74836393
You're advocating ethni cleansening then wonder why Serbia was bombed? Is there even a brain in that head?

And no, i do not share your views. Albanians are Albanians no matter where.
>>
>>74836393
I'm a Kosovo-Albanian and I'd like to believe that Albanians thinks positively of our country considering how much support we show for their country. Granted, I am not a Muslim, I'm actually quite critical of Islam if anything and I don't think Islam has a place in Europe. Most countries that have adopted Islam as their main religion have failed miserably so I fully understand the rationale of fearing Islamificaiton. Truthfully, I doubt this post will change much but I'll still put it out there.
>>
>>74836940
think*
>>
Stay butthurt, diasporafags. Serbia stronk forever.
>>
>>74836837
I'm not advocating for it now after all int'l treaties in place, I'm talking about WW2 era when it was en vogue; Yugoslavia ethnically cleansed all Germans and most Italians from the premises without anyone batting an eye, I don't see why they didn't do the same elsewhere

btw I view the happening in 1999 as Serbia's legitimate right to protect the population from terrorism, not the other way around
>>
>>74836940
Albanians that denounce islam and openly mock the pedo prophet are white.

Islam makes one non-white.

If it is Muslim, it is non-European. Not white.

Albanians have internalized the teachings of the Turk invader.
>>
>>74837130
Germans and Italians weren't native to the area, they were WW2 invaders.

Take the events of 1999 as you want, it all started because Milosevic revoked Kosovo's autonomous state of being.
>>
>>74834000
>be Croat
>do nothing for 1000 years
>thinks history begins '91
>become independent
>what do?
>surrender sovereignity to EU
>congrats you're now a German lap dog just like you've always been.

Fun fact for you kiddies, the Croatian Intelligence answers directly to the German Chancellor..
That was one of the conditions they had prior to recognizing Croatia's independence.
>>
>>74837230
"Internalized"

Do you even know how it was back then? Heck, the north Albanians turned catholic to stop the invading Slavs.
>>
>>74837315
incorrect because both were native to the area: Italians have existed in Istra since forever, they also colonized western Slovenia to an extent; Germans were present for centuries in southern Slovenia and Vojvodina as colonists and leftovers of Austria-Hungary

many of them chose to collaborate with the occupiers and that was the reasoning behind their expulsion
>>
>>74835416
This is why we sell them.

Your kebab removal experience is incomplete without s-400! Don't wait, buy now!
>>
>>74837504
I'm talking about Kosovo, those were because of WW2.
>>
>>74837629
many Albanians on Yugoslav territories were fighting for the axis side in WW2, making them fair game for the same treatment, that's why I'm surprised it hasn't been done
>>
>>74837555
You should have equipped republika srpska.

Instead you let us push the islamification agenda.

My government will stop at nothing to destroy every white person on the planet.
>>
>>74837781
I'm fairly aware of that, but so did many Croats and many Bosniaks, the difference being that they were native to the Balkans and you couldn't expell them anywhere else as long as they were the majority.
>>
>>74837903
T A K B I R
A
K
B
I
R
>>
>>74837903
>Croats and many Bosniaks
those have all but emigrated/gotten executed after the war, South America was their primary destination, then Western Europe and Australia

Italians were the majority in Istra, didn't pose a problem

I also do not see what was to be gained by Yugoslavia for keeping Albanians in Kosovo, Montenegro and Macedonia, they were always a drain for gibs and were continuously acting up
>>
File: strache129.jpg (11 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
strache129.jpg
11 KB, 250x200
Austria is about to elect serbophiles in their government.

They oppose Kosovos independence and the FPÖ party leader publicly said "Kosovo is the heart of Serbia"
>>
File: hofer.jpg (190 KB, 1502x1786) Image search: [Google]
hofer.jpg
190 KB, 1502x1786
>>74838317
>implying they will win
>>
>>74839149
They will. Hofer needs just 40% of letter voters
>>
>>74839312
idk man i'm kinda increasingly nervous
>>
>>74829059
This pic is wrong.
Kosovo is Independent, they were not removed.
When was the last time Serbia even went to war with Albania proper? Never? Historically, both were allies, as both were vassals of the Turks ffs.
Bosnia is independent and partitioned. The Serbs in Republika Srpska are still not inside Serbia proper. The closest they ever came to being in the same country was when they were all in Yugoslavia together.
In short, this is an example of how yet again /pol/ fails to realise what a failure Serbia is in every way. Even the Montenegrins, their biggest buddies and basically serbs with fishing boats, abandoned them. Serbia is cool and all but an utter failure of a nation and this meme really needs to end.
>>
>>74839692
not entirely true, Kosovo is not a fully-fledged state and I doubt it will ever be while post-Dayton Bosnia is just a frozen conflict experiencing more than two decades of political gridlock with no hope for a better future
>>
>>74839909
True, but in both cases that's still a very far cry from 'The Serbs removed their enemies and emerged triumphant'
>>
>>74839977
truth be told Republika Srpska wouldn't exist had they not been as successful in their kebab removal as they were

as for Kosovo, the removal was hidered only when US campaign prevented the army from carrying out large-scale warfare
>>
File: bondst11.jpg (109 KB, 735x436) Image search: [Google]
bondst11.jpg
109 KB, 735x436
>>74839692
>Kosovo is Independent

lol
>>
>>74839692
>kosovo was not removed

the serbs almost cleanst the place until captain america started to support islamists terrorists
>>
>>74840197
>Republika Srpska wouldn't exist had they not been as successful in their kebab removal as they were
Yes, but it's not a complete success. It is not in the same country as Serbia Proper, the kebab is not entirely removed
>>74840334
Independent from Serbia I should say. The fact that it's a NATO protectorate is of no comfort to the Serbs, quite the opposite.
>the serbs almost cleanst the place until captain america started to support islamists terrorists
Yes I know why Serbia failed. We can all make excuses for them to explain why they fail constantly.
>waa fucking turks
>waa fucking austrians
>waaa fucking commies
>waaaaa fucking NATO
>waaaa Russia plz halp!
And it's all true. Realising the reasons why Serbia failed doesn't change the fact that they did fail. Yes, IF Serbia hadn't been constantly shat on by greater powers it would have conquered the world and we'd be posting in Serbian now, glorious. Except that's not what happened. What happened was that Serbia got their asses handed to them again and again. I'm not interested in butthurt hypotheticals or 'justice' because that didn't happen.
>>
>>74840829
Ok ;^)
>>
>>74840829
I beg to differ on RS because sooner or later Bosnia will have to choose between becoming a Somalia-like failed state or undergo partition along established lines, there is no third option; they've long lost their best and brightest, even proles doing manual labour are choosing to come here to be exploited to the max and still make more than they would've if they stayed home
>>
>>74841093
I agree. I hope Bosnia can be peacefully partitioned and divided among it's neighbours, this will be better for all involved. Bosnia as a nation, it's borders, shouldn't be given any credence as it's literally a relic of Turkish colonialism. RS should be part of Serbia. The only thing I don't like about that is the bordergore. The Western part around Banja Luka divided from the rest by the Federation, and Brcko district is tiny and in itself ambiguous (is it still?) as to who'd have it. This may be trivial and superficial, but bordergore doesn't seem sustainable if you look at history, I'm thinking of East/West Pakistan.
>>
File: 1452372309699.jpg (2 MB, 2800x3072) Image search: [Google]
1452372309699.jpg
2 MB, 2800x3072
>>74840829
You dont know what you're talking about britfag
>>
File: cetnicici.jpg (133 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
cetnicici.jpg
133 KB, 600x450
>>74829059

>that feeling when kebab removes you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie_0hU_wH-A
>>
File: 1443622133048.jpg (37 KB, 440x386) Image search: [Google]
1443622133048.jpg
37 KB, 440x386
>>74842133
>when bosnians got rekt so hard they call it genocide
>>
>>74842085
>mujahideen

All of these albanian scum should be referred to as the "mujahideen"

Serbs did God's work in killing this excrement and refuse disguised as "people"
>>
>>74842085
So correct me, Serbfag. Please enlighten me.
I see your pic, I know this. I'm not calling you pussies, or saying you are shit at fighting, just that despite any kind of military success you still end up getting fucked over by greater powers from outside the Balkans. I'm not trying to wave any dicks here, just pointing out that Serbia hasn't been very successful at removing Albanians or kebab. Ok that may be because of outside intervention by great powers, it wasn't a fair fight, but when is it ever? I'm not making a moral point, I don't give a shit about that, history doesn't give a shit about that, it's the end result I'm talking about, and the end result is that Kosovo has fewer Serbs in it than before and is in an even more unassailable position than it was in before. That's not success. It may be reasonable that you failed due to NATO intervention, and you did well against them considering, but that doesn't change the fact that ultimately, you failed.
>>
>>74842085
:^)
>>
File: serbswine.jpg (81 KB, 630x393) Image search: [Google]
serbswine.jpg
81 KB, 630x393
>>74842615

>that feel when you open extermination camps for Serb offspring and nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>74842876
Tito was wrong to invest so heavily into Bosnia as he did, once a shithole always a shithole
>>
>>74842085
Nice try faggot, too bad you photoshopped the only one that matters, rendering your whole point obsolete. Not to mention, you cropped out the parts showing the numbers of the fighters. I went to Wikipedia and checked them myself, and guess what? in most of them the KLA barely had 50 soldiers, let alone hundreds. Who would have though that a state army would have won against a dozen of villagers?
>>
>>74843318
>NATO

You literally did nothing.
>>
>>74843462
No shit Sherlock, Kosovo was nothing compared to Yugoslavia.
>>
>>74843616
What would of happened without NATO, hhhmmm?
>>
>>74837336
>be Croat
>do nothing for 1000 years
>thinks history begins '91
This. Good point there
>>74834787
>I'm about to enter a shitfest
Don't do it. Not worth it. Just report and move on.
>>
File: nato_lost.jpg (125 KB, 1367x690) Image search: [Google]
nato_lost.jpg
125 KB, 1367x690
>>74843318
>>
>>74843708
I'm guessing local subhuman index would've dropped to zero
>>
>>74843708
Too bad NATO exist specifically for that reason.
>>
>>74843908
Who loves in Kosovo now?
>>
>>74843967
You mean for the defense of Western EU from Soviet/Communist aggression? Oh wait it exists for saving fucking trash poor countries from extinction and if were to be extinct nothing of value would be lost!
>>
>>74844112
And yet here we are.
>>
>>74844209
Sadly, you're still here.
>>
>>74844271
And there's nothing your diaspora ass can do.
>>
>>74844041
I do.

And don't worry, you won't be there for long.
Last time our army went here, even with NATO support, 800k of you bravely ran away, from 3000 soldiers.

NATO will not protect you forever, it's simply the way of the world, all things pass.
And you can't defend yourselves.
>>
>>74844306
I'll get some fucking Anglo to throw a spoidah at you and it'll be all she wrote for Albania.
>>
>>74844306
A world without ottoman puppet traitor scum would be a beautiful one. Srebrenica was the act of HEROES.
>>
File: pepel.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
pepel.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>74844384
>Last time our army went here, even with NATO support, 800k of you bravely ran away, from 3000 soldiers.

Even though I hate your guts,this always makes me giggle a little.Fucking cake making pussies...
>>
>>74844384
Then come on, do it, it's not like it would ensure the total bombing of Serbia into oblivion.
>>
>>74829394
Then after that become progressive western country and flood your country with rapefugees and castrate yourself because white males shouldn't reproduce
>>
>>74844504
not an argument
>>
>>74844565
Patience is key, untermensch.
>>
>>74842841
Ayy lmao, great meme

You do realise that most of the soldiers stationed in Slovenia, were Slovenians, so the "prisoners" were actually the ones who defected ?

You do realise also we could have made Bosnia out of Slovenia, if we wanted to, but chose not to fight because you only had a small Serbian minority ?

Everybody was surprised when the holder of the serbian presidency choose not to listen to the army and invade, but to leave Slovenia alone.
>>
>>74844690
Slavs are untermensch.
>>
>>74844708
nope, vast majority were conscripts that haven't even taken their oaths when the whole thing started
>>
>>74842133
>Exodus
>A bunch of mudslimes killing civilians and yelling allahu akbar no different than the isis goat horders

https://youtu.be/eKDkAyZW4Dw
>>
File: Kebab.png (1 MB, 1084x1042) Image search: [Google]
Kebab.png
1 MB, 1084x1042
STEP 1
>>
>>74844550
>>74844565
Ratko Mladic knew the stakes, and tried to do the right thing. He was and is a modern day Jan Sobieski.

If only that had been the final chapter in the Ottoman invasion of Europe.

The Serbs continue that noble struggle. Ottoman filth must be exterminated entirely. There are no albanian or bosniak civilians. You are filth to the core, Muhammedan trash. Go back to Somalia.
>>
>>74844752
gif related is Albania

You're the penis of this world. The size of a micropenis and smell of months worth of cum, piss and shit.

No one likes you, Albania.
>>
>>74844565
From who ? NATO ?

They won't risk a war with Russia, not over Kosovo.

Same as they wouldn't risk it over Crimea.

Kosovo is not a part of NATO, nor was Ukraine, despite all the promised help.

We're just waiting for the right time to attack don't worry, you'll be history soon.

Yugoslavia was an informal member of NATO since 1953, and yet they protected us with great care.

NATO protects so, as long as they have a use for you.

How useful Kosovo is now and will be ? Not very much.
It used to, but nowadays with entire Balkans in NATO ? Not very much.
>>
>>74843708
Whilst I think it's pointless to argue hypotheticals that never happened, I'll have a go.
Possibly without any kind of Western backing, The Croats wouldn't have seceded and Yugoslavia would have continued without Slovenia.
The rebellion in Kosovo would of course have been crushed. I don't actually think the Albanian population would have been removed, I think that's western propaganda/casus belli like when they said 'OMG ghadaffi is going to genocide Benghazi we need to bomb nao!'. But I also don't think the Kosovan Albainians would have enjoyed much in the way of political rights under Milosevic either, and would have been marginalised, at least until the inevitable political and economic liberalisation that would have come about anyway due to the ubiquitous desire for shekels, but that's outside influence as well, which is why I think hypotheticals are pointless, because the Balkans are not an island and no situation occurs in a vacuum.
>>74844708
>Everybody was surprised when the holder of the serbian presidency choose not to listen to the army and invade, but to leave Slovenia alone.
Wasn't that at least partly because the de jure Yugoslav president at the time, IE the commander in chief of the JNA was Stipe Mesic, a croat? I'm not clear about the division of powers at that point.
>>
>>74844964
Fucking gif doesn't register.
>>
>>74845002
Personally i think Croats would have got independence but the war would have been drawn out a bit longer. (2-5 years)
>>
>>74844964
Ad Hominem is against the rules of /pol/. You're not showing me a single argument but insulting me, which doesn't prove your point in the slightest.
>>
>>74844752
you're projecting now, no other group is as disliked, to put it mildly, as you "people" no matter where they are

I don't know anyone here that isn't boycotting your diaspora's businesses for no other reason than them being albozerg diaspora of the worst kind
>>
>>74845228
You did the exact same thing you fucking retard. Did you even get an education?
>>
>>74845241
>Slavs boycotting workeplaces because they're run by Albanians
>>
File: turks.gif (956 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
turks.gif
956 KB, 500x350
>>74832795
No, m8. You're wrong.
/pol/ has decreed that Turks are an infestation of cockroaches.

And /pol/ is NEVER wrong. Ever.
>>
>>74844673
You are a Saudi bootlicker and puppet of the Ottomans.

Arguments are unneeded. You are literally a tool. Outdated invasion equipment. You are the offspring of traitors.
>>
>>74845436
Nice photo of Ankara.
>>
>>74845352
The difference is that you called me untermensch as an insult, whether i stated that under Hitler's definition, the main definition of the word, Slavs fall under that category.
>>
>>74845121
Then what would have happened to Srpska Krajina? The Serbs would have an autonomous zone in Croatia? That would have made Croatia very difficult to manage independently. Surely Croatian independence was always going to prompt a Bosnian Croat rebellion, and Bosnia wanting to secede? I'm not sure the Croats would have wanted to take on the JNA without western backing.
>>
>>74845369
not boycotting workplaces, no sane Slovenian would work for any of them even if they did hire outside their group

I'm talking about natives not bringing their business into alien bakeries, confectionaries, retail stores, bars etc
>>
>>74845440
Again, not an argument. If you can't come up with one don't debate.
>>
File: 1457328567977.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1457328567977.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>>74845488
My sides are orbiting this earth at incredible speeds that are not able to measured.
>>
File: kolinda.jpg (37 KB, 600x430) Image search: [Google]
kolinda.jpg
37 KB, 600x430
>>74830786
>economically stable
if yugoslavia was economically stable we wouldn't still be paying the debt it left us
>>
>>74845567
1 - True Scotsman much?
2 - So?
>>
We're fucked, I'm not afraid to admit it. But these threads are cancer, they always lure the diaspora croat, muslim fags and albanians who are LARPing as white people to come here and spout insane babble against Slavic people.. awful shit
>>
>>74829059
Remove them with pork
>>
File: serbsnotgoodmood.jpg (36 KB, 480x290) Image search: [Google]
serbsnotgoodmood.jpg
36 KB, 480x290
>>74844959
>>74844884

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpUkTbgY9aY
>>
>>74845710
I would fuck her so bad..
>>
>>74845002
No, commander of JNA was Veljko Kadijevic, a Serb.

At first he didn't want to start a war

>Yugoslav Defence Minister General of the Army Veljko Kadijević, insisted on a more cautious approach – essentially a show of force that would convince the Slovenian government to back down on its declaration of independence. After some debate, Kadijević got his way.

He believed in Yugoslavia so he didn't want to start the war.

>The Yugoslav Air Force aircraft dropped leaflets over various parts of Slovenia bearing the messages "We invite you to peace and cooperation!" and "All resistance will be crushed."

They knew they couldn't hold out against or army, so they played the media and EUROPE HELP WE'RE BEING ATTACK card, despite it was them attacking their own army.

>The Slovenian strategy relied on a number of risky gambles. Slovenia could not have resisted the YPA for long had the full weight of the federal army been brought into action, but its leaders had gambled on the YPA leadership's unwillingness to risk mass civilian casualties. In the diplomatic arena, the Slovenian government had gambled that the international community would step in to press the Yugoslavs to desist — in both suppositions they were proven correct

The holder of the Serbian presidency at the time, was Borisav Jovic. If he voted yes, to support the army to invade Slovenia, they would be crushed. He didn't.

>The Slovenians were also well aware that the Serbian government of Slobodan Milošević was not particularly concerned about Slovenia's independence, given the lack of any significant Serbian minority in the country. On 30 June, Defence Minister General Kadijević suggested to the Yugoslav federal presidency a massive attack on Slovenia to break down the unexpectedly heavy resistance. But the Serb representative, Borisav Jović, shocked the military establishment by declaring that Serbia did not support further military action against Slovenia.
>>
>>74845855
go away šešelj
>>
>>74845938
Mrzim Seselja! Ne bih je jebao iz nacionalnog ubedjenja, vec jer mi je dobra picka
>>
>>74845728
it's relevant because just this year we've introduced a system of mandatory tax registers for any business entity dealing with cash transactions, leaving them with no means to evade taxes as effectively as they have beforehand

boycotting natives make sure that the business they do get comes from their own group, so their money circulates in a closed loop minus tax revenue for each iteration; in the long run this will bankrupt the lot of them and hopefully they will fuck off to their original shithole they belong to
>>
>>74845710
We aren't.

Debt of Yugoslavia was paid a long time ago.

And was about 4 times less than the debt our countries have combined now.

http://inserbia.info/today/2014/05/debt-of-ex-yu-countries-reaches-90-billion-euros/

>Public debt of the countries of former Yugoslavia has reached 90 billion euros, writes “Dnevnik”. The debt of Yugoslavia, before disintegration was about 20 billion dollars.

This shitty meme needs to end, sure the economy wasn't the greatest, it was suffering from fall of communism and everything, but with support from the EU, like other ex soviet countries got, we would have been golden now.

And they did offer us that in 1990.
Joining the EU and 5 billion in aid to transition to capitalism.

Guess who said No! to the deal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNkJnT2m1aA
>>
File: nice one.gif (3 MB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
nice one.gif
3 MB, 220x220
>>74845488
Ah HAHAHHHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost spat out my tea you wily Yank cunt.
>>
File: Remove Roach.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Remove Roach.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>74846204
Not gonna happen, they're there forever.
>>
>>74845851
>call a mudslime convert from bosnia a subhuman
>he confirms it by posting cut off heads and full muzzie chimp out on pow's

wew, classy roach. don't know what you're doing on pol tho
>>
>>74845851
If it were up to me, my country would have dropped a Minuteman on Sarajevo instead of the siege going on.

What a shame so many brave Serbs and other heroic volunteers died at the hands of the savages.

Many humans died to kill those muhammedan creatures.
>>
>>74830913
>just like they started WW1.
Seems to be a common bit of bullshit taught in US schools. I wonder if it was so emphasised before the Clintons wanted to drop a few bombs to save Islam? Probably was the older blame-Germany version before then....

Anyway. Franz Ferdinand. A German prince, touring around a Slavonic area, recently annexed by Germans to prevent Slavs getting it, gets killed by a Slav. Kind of begs the question - wtf was Austria thinking???? Bosnia should have been divided between Austria and Serbia, to prevent all this bullshit. All Croats could have been united in the Danube monarchy, and all Serbs under Belgrade. Everyone could then have got down to more useful stuff like just doing their jobs and improving their own lives. Fucking stupid greedy Habsburg arseholes...
>>
ok, this way
>be a proud nation of warriors
>get overrun by kebop
>be the first to tebel in Europe against kebop
>liberate your country with sword and fire and kill every kebop
>liberate all your neighbors
>help them get civilized, show them how to form parliaments and how to govern their nation
>get betrayed
>fight valiant while globalists want to destroy you
>remove kebop while globalists try to kill you
>prevail
>remove kebop
>be praised on the interwebz
>>
>the same thread exists 24/7 on /pol/
>>
>>74846679
wew lad
>>
>>74846804
t. Ante Horvat
>>
>>74846679
If it is any comfort, karadzic, milosevic, and mladic probably saved your people in that war.

The lives lost were not in vain.

Internet praise is a shitty, worthless thing in comparison to what the Serbs sacrificed to preserve Western civilization, but I will say to you that I and many others remember the sacrifices made. It is an inspiration. The man in the video who was murdered, for instance.. Sacrificed his life that his children might live. Heroic.
>>
>>74846908
aii lmajo
>>
>>74847037
>what the Serbs sacrificed to preserve Western civilization
LOL no
How is this ever an accurate interpretation of what happened?
You realise they fought Croats - westerners, christians, as much as they did muslims?
>>
>>74847633
>"..fought the Croats"
>"the Croats and"
>"Croats"
>"MUH CROATS"

Quit trying so hard man. Everyone knows you're a diaspora fag. No need for trying this hard in a shitty Yugo-deathmatch thread. At least have some humor like the guy below.

>>74847221
>>
>>74847633
Mladic tried to form a croat-serb alliance to destroy Muslims. Croatia's corrupt leaders ignored it.

I dont blame Croatian people for this. Greedy politicians with no morals were responsible.
>>
>>74847882
Me and my serb friend have similar bantz to this thread without Croat/Serb hate.
>>
>>74846679

>all this false or exaggarated horseshit
>>
>>74848231
tatar is mad his brotherly turks left his country.
>>
>>74848334

tatar is mad for having too many turkish neigbours
>>
>>74848455
Not our fault Bulgaria is 12% Turkish, 20% gypsy
>>
>>74830655
>wew lad. master removers! Fucking owned by T*rkroaches for centuries lmao.
They've been Ottoman vassals for nearly 600 years.
>>
>>74847942
>a croat-serb alliance
would have been much better, sure. I still don't see how it was a defence of Western Civilization though. Western Civilization was not under threat from the Bosnian muslims. One of the reason they are so salty is that they wuz pashas n shiet and their power and influence has declined massively in the last 200 years. The Serbs fought for the serbs, it was never for and was never going to benefit anyone else. If we were talking about the actual serb rebellions against the Ottoman Empire
I'd see your point more, but I don't think the last conflict was the same as that, despite propagandists on all sides to paint it as the eternal struggle of x against y.
>>74847882
>Everyone knows you're a diaspora fag.
I'm not, but it doesn't matter either way. Call me Hrvoje if it makes you feel better. And no, if you believe I have anything wrong, please correct me, but to tell me to shitpost instead of talk about the subject at hand is retarded.
>remove kebab
>srbija stronk
>enjoy ur tractor ride LOL :DDD
>kosovo is illyrian clay lol u mad bro?
>muh NATO plz halp!
>ayy lmao
>wew lad
Good enough?
>>
>>74829059

JUST DO IT
>>
ignorant fag here.
Why did NATO choose to side with albanian instead of serbs ?
>>
>>74849294
Because Serbia was sided with Russia so the US wanted military bases in Kosovo.
>>
>>74844903
SERBIA STRONK
>>
>>74849294
>>74849388
serbia was not a russian ally, we continued the non-aligned policy
what fucked us is that we wanted to continue with socialism, no foreign banks and shit, and we were the only one on the balkans with that policy, so we had to be taken down for free market, foreign banks and other globalist stuff
>>
>>74849294
>>74849388
Also 'international finance' wanted to be able to buy up and control Yugoslav state owned industries and businesses and Milosevic and a strong, prosperous Yugoslavia/Serbia and Montenegro was an obstacle to that.
>>
The best way to learn it is from their Songs!

>Lepi Mica

>Roku Vulovic

>Various WW 1 songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yW4DnlUe2w
>>
MAKE YUGOSLAVIA EXIST AGAIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U97eCjWdrvo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avkzzUNdcck
>>
>>74850030
Lepi pisses me off, Roki on the other hand...tantalizing to say the least.
>>
>>74850219
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ
>>
>>74850204
>>74850030
We making this a Yugo music dump thread now?
>>
>>74850373
why not?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
>>
File: Yugo0.png (8 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Yugo0.png
8 KB, 1000x667
>>74850204
MYGA
>>
>>74850475
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

NEMA VIŠE TURSKIH PITA OD POSAVSKOG ZLATNOG ŽITA!

I enjoy this song too much.
>>
>>74850373
>>74850595

here's a macedonian one I like
>neither in heaven or on earth is there a place for albanians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hgfm90crmI
>>
File: warmonger.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
warmonger.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>74829059
Yep, a shame NATO (Murica) bombed them into the stone age.
Murica save the day again.
>>
>>74829059

Hi anon, proud Serb on vacation here.

Here is our secret to remove kebab :
>Acquire lubricant.
>shave of ass
>Bend over
>yuoo-hoo mr. Kebab T*rkroach, i is over of here
>erect kebab appears in the fields
>erect kebab : is of my bitch now
>[x-rated]
>flacid kebab : of so tired, take nap
>500 years of later, kebab finally weakens, leaves Serbia
>serbia-removes-kebabs.jpg

See, so easy!
>>
>>74850708
I rarely listen to/find Macedonian songs. But, i like this one a bit.
>>
>>74850783

They deserved to be nuked into the cold age tbqh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isghi5qK4U0

After war songs :(
>>
>>74830655
>Get all the dumb Anglos to shill for you.
kek this
>>
>>74850962
It's interesting how the Serb nasheeds sound more slavic and traditional whereas Thompson's music is much more westernised, which is kind of appropriate.
>>
>>74851457
I do like Thompson, but during this war Serb music is just so much better. Just because Roki. And Croats didn't really make that much music.
>>
File: 1463869098768.jpg (9 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1463869098768.jpg
9 KB, 657x527
I once dated a Bosnian girl.

I hope she stays safe :(
>>
>>74851457
Thompson remade lots of his original music.
compare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw
to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbqXukY7WkI

Also, BiH has some cool stuff as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
>>
>>74830655
True serbia lost all of their wars
>>
>>74851686
I now have 'srpsku granatu bozje ruke vodi' stuck in my head. I have to be careful not to break into 'od bihaca do petrovska sela...' when I get drunk in Croatia.
>>
>>74852411
I like a fair amount of the BiH ones as long as it doesn't involve Islam.

Personal favorite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6U8q1KOY4U

The live Čavoglave, that blew me away compared to the original!
>>
File: 1459365779141.png (961 KB, 700x625) Image search: [Google]
1459365779141.png
961 KB, 700x625
>>74852571
You can do it in Zagreb, no one gives a shit.
>>
>>74852571
ahahahha, You going to Croatia in the summer i presume?
>>
>>74829059
You have to be born into it and mold by it.

Source - another nation under Turkish ruke in past.
>>
>>74852694
Yeah I know no one gives a shit, my friend Ante goes around pretending to people he's a serb to wind them up, but still iI don't want to be too edgy. Jokes like that work better if you pick your audience.
>>74852748
To be perfectly honest I'm a complete Balkanboo and I have visited all the countries of the former Yugoslavia except for Slovenia. I also went to Albania last year and think I will go again this year, but after Croatia and Bosnia. Croatia, specifically Zagreb I know best.
>>
Can other slavs (czech, russian etc) understand this without the english translation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ
>>
>>74852694
cool story. how do you explain croat ustashe damaging foreign licence plates cars in the seaside? cutting tires of slovenian cars and such every year
>>
>>74853691
Dalmatia is not Zagreb.
They even fuck up cars with Zagreb plates in Dalmatia.
>>
>>74853691
crazies on both side brate.
>>
Serbs are kebab enablers
>>
>>74853940
THIS.

Dalmatia is deranged.

Beautiful woman though.
>>
>>74850832
What are you doing in Turkey? Going back to your roots?
>>
>>74829059
ask us instead

>>74834000
your country literally popped up on the world map every millenia
>>
>>74844565
i like you but pls be nice
>>
>>74854371
Thank you, i'm training my diplomacy skills.
>>
>>74854787
Can you sort out your transport system please?
>>
Someone on /pol/ had said that smell of DESIGNATED will unite the balkan,is it possible IRL?
>>
File: 1455137206238.jpg (1 MB, 2531x1379) Image search: [Google]
1455137206238.jpg
1 MB, 2531x1379
>>74850030

our songs are thousand times better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkJRAsnPqpk&list=RDSkJRAsnPqpk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tidVWMJxK7s
>>
>>74855018
Impossible. As much as i too want that, the railroad system is outdated and unusable. It requires complete reconstruction from scratch.
>>
>>74853691
Do all Slovenian cars get vandalized or is it just a few cases of drunk retards going around parking lots and slicing tires because they're drunk retards? Get over your superiority complex already.
>>
>>74850030
roki is god

>>74854787
edi..?
>>
>>74855105
Do you know original name of the "Hello Kebab" video?All is left is this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-1DaI2nOfU
>>
>>74855324
Kola?
>>
>>74843906
>report people who don't like my country
Wew
>>
I served for the UN in Sarajevo, Beograd and Novi Sad between 1989 and 1991.

I have fought for the people of Balkans as they were my family.
I have lost my best friend in Sarajevo.
You know the gore threads on /b/?
They are nothing compared to what we have seen.

All because of NATO.

You people were all born after the war. How dare you even speak of it? Because you heard it on the TV? Read a book? Talked to your parents?

None of those sources are as reliable as being face to face with death for two years.

Do you know how it feels to be a lone night guard during a convoy trip? Do you know what every broken branch sounds like? Do you know how it feels to expect to be shot at on every street you pass?

Remove kebab is not just a meme.
Kebabs have been killing Serbian kids, women and absolutely innocent men. Their kids, I saw a 10 year old kid stabbing a serbian trumpet player in the leg BECAUSE HE WAS SERBIAN.
Serbs were celebrating something peacefully along with bosniaks and a full-on massacre happened because people were having fun.

Kebabs in Serbian regions were all but good people. I don't want to mention how many innocent Serbs the folk from Serbernica murdered.

Laugh all you want, it's a joke and a Meme now, but it wasn't funny when it was current.
>>
>>74855411

Mahir Bureković,song "Merhaba"
>>
>>74855105
That 2nd one was a little too catchy...
>>
>>74829210
fpbp
>>
>>74855740

9/11 was pretty funny too desu whats wrong with laughing at trategies
>>
>>74856185
Well it is funny
What isn't funny is the Serbian and Croatian teens arguing about shit they know nothing about.
>>
>>74855740
Right now you're as a reliable source as those which you mentioned.
>>
>>74856366

it's funny
>>
>>74855740
>You people were all born after the war. How dare you even speak of it?
No, I was born well before it, but that's irrelevant. I guess no one should talk about history either seeing as 'you we're there, man'. You're an idiot.
>witnessing violence necessarily informs you as to the causes of it
>only people who were physically present at an event can discuss it
get off your high horse grandpa you pompous self righteous fuckwit
>>
>>74856429

this

timestamp with dick or gtfo.
the UN is and always was a joke anyways
>>
>>74856724
>>74856694
>>74856433
>>74856429
>>74856366
>>74856185
wew
>>
>>74856694
You're british.
I wasn't even referring to anything connected with Britan, but you people always stick your fucking nose into everything.
You were not born before that war. You wouldn't have a stance of an edgy teen if you were.
Just because you're anonymous, doesn't mean that my intellect is to be underestimated. And it doesn't mean I can't tell when you're bullshitting.

You get experience with age, experience grants wisdom.
>>
File: 1452967054231.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
1452967054231.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>74856972
>You get experience with age, experience grants wisdom.
t. Serbian diaspora
>>
>>74856972
>You wouldn't have a stance of an edgy teen if you were.
Show me where I have ITT expressed edgy teenage opinions.
>Foreigners can't talk about events in foreign countries
>people can't talk about events that occurred before they were born
>my assumptions are fact
>claims to be knowledgable
>displays no knowledge
This is how I know you're an idiot.
>>
>>74856972
>>74856972
Nice pretentious roleplaying
>>
>>74857223
>serb
>served in the UN

Gj

>>74857289
You are so immensely stupid, strawman arguments
>>
>>74856972
wew lad
>>
>>74857488
I remember you replying one of my threads with Albanians are gypsises image reactions.
>>
>>74857488
>claims greater wisdom
>does not even attempt to share said wisdom
>Doesn't read posts
>only responds to flag
Wow no sorry gramps you're so totally right. I'll go away and never discuss the Balkan wars again because an anonymous Norwegian told me I was stupid on the internet. I'm so totally humbled by all the facts you've related.
The fact that you think you've said anything with any substance is what displays your idiocy.
>>
>>74846679
You shouldn't even exist you know.
A made up country with made up people...
Better to join your Russian overlords.
>>
>>74858753
Many of the Balkan countries shouldn't exist desu
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (10 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
10 KB, 360x270
>>74859137
Especially your nation.
>>
File: 1463308863396.jpg (49 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
1463308863396.jpg
49 KB, 407x407
>>74859365
>>
>>74857488
>implying I believe you
Piss off.
>>
>>74830655
This x1000
>>
>>74858753
>A made up country with made up people

Probably the less of the region.

Also, How is it to be considered as an insect ?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 346x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 346x311
REMOVE
>>
>>74850475
I remember when we found this guys' facebook.
>>
>>74860087
Link, please.
>>
>>74844565
> it would ensure the total bombing of Serbia into oblivion
By your American overlords, but America isn't going to last forever. At least not their hegemony on the world. None of your neighbours like you, nobody likes you in the whole world really.
Greece wants your south, Macedonia wants you out, Serbs want to massacre you.

All it takes is a slight power shift, some American saying that there is no strategic importance of Kosovo/Albania and then you'll stop existing.
>>
File: lekebabmeme.png (6 KB, 531x151) Image search: [Google]
lekebabmeme.png
6 KB, 531x151
>>74829059
r-remove kebab.. rite guize? :^)
Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.