[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ calendar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: screen.png (69 KB, 1243x344) Image search: [Google]
screen.png
69 KB, 1243x344
Hey /pol/! As you probably have noticed a lot of people are unaware of Far right events until it is at their doorstep. Look at the Hofer elections for example, most posters didn't know what the fuss was until it was explained by a German / Austrian.

As a result I have started a new calendar on Google. All valid suggestions will be added. Those that help me out will be added to the team and we can keep the calendar up to date.

Rules:
No faggotry
Avoid making it a [COUNTRY] calendar. Events should reflect white nationalist / far right events around the world not just one country
Be neutral, events for and against our movement should be added for awareness.
Include a link if information isn't available in English. It makes it a lot easier to verify and for others to read.

The link : https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=pa9qnv7hsh9188bsoiq6kevp7c%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Australia/Hobart
>>
The ICS link (outlook, apple calendar, your mobile etc)
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/pa9qnv7hsh9188bsoiq6kevp7c%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
>>
Sorry guys, fucked up the link:
Web link:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=nom6mopekrbnedhib6pemke3n8%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Australia/Hobart

Outlook / calendar / mobile link:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nom6mopekrbnedhib6pemke3n8%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
>>
You disgusting patriarchal shitlord
>>
I like it.
>>
>>74831225
Thanks!
>>
Take my bump friendo, sounds interesting
>>
>>74832733
Thanks friend.
>>
04.09.2016 state elections in Mecklenburg-
Vorpommern. AFD has the chance to become the strongest party here.

18.09.2016 state election in Berlin.
>>
>>74828869
Thanks ausbro. You guys are alright.
>>
>>74828869

>/pol/ - A brief history of Team Super Hitler

I can't wait, we desperately need a good cleansing

GEERT 2017
>>
>>74828869
How about adding the three days that Trump is going to roast Hillary alive on live TV? (Official presidential debates)

9/26, 10/9 and 10/19
>>
>>74835846
Added. Thanks m8.

>>74837798
I wasn't going to go into individual debates. But I am thinking about adding the final debate before the election. What do you think?
>>
>>74837556
When do we get a date for the election in NL?
>>
>>74828869
you should add greek independence day in 25/3
>>
>>74838343
Added.
>>
>>74838455
thanks
we made shit ton of threads in march with other greek goys
>>
Added the Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day.

LMAO
>>
>>74828869
good job
>>
>>74838256

March 2017, so about a year to go with the transitional period afterwards. Fml, we need lower taxes. You have to evade taxes here and do things off the books to get by and I'm a fucking university STEM grad.
>>
>>74841702
Ok, well I can't add an entire month. I'll be posting this thread time to time to let people know / recruit people who want to help.

Any updates let me know
>>
The only thing I can find in the near future is our National Day, do we add that stuff?
Also
>20th November
>>
>>74843726
I'm doing up to end of 2017 at the moment so if there is anything you want to add let me know.
>>
>>74844439
Then please add Sweden's National Day to the 6th of June.
>>
>>74845273
>Sweden's National Day
Added
>>
>>74828869

June 26th: Elections in Spain (Insert dj khaled meme here)

Add that pls
>>
>>74845683
Added
>>
Btw guys when you say "elections" I just google the date you give me and use the name that google suggests.

For example I now have:
>Icelandic Presidential Election
>Spanish General Election
>Australian Federal Election.
>US Elections

If there is a proper name for these let me know I can change it
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.