[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has the Republitard party left its roots and turned into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: makes you think.jpg (808 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
makes you think.jpg
808 KB, 2048x1152
Why has the Republitard party left its roots and turned into the party of the insane?

Why have gun nuts and Christian jihadists taken the party away from rational people closer to pic related?

If you're voting Republican this election, go to a psychologist, because you might be insane.
>>
>>74825583
Now you're spamming.
>>
>>74825583
Teddy Roosevelt was a communist.
>>
>Christian jihadists
I'm an atheist, but I really wish this meme was true. I would love to commit atrocities against left wing apostates with impunity. Watching you faggots chimp out every other week this election cycle actually made me change my stance on whether or not I would fire on US citizens if ordered to do so.
>>
>>74825811

Are you in the military? Most people on /pol/ are atheists, there is just a very loud minority of fedora meme spamming rednecks that ruin things for everybody else.
>>
>>74825918
Yeah, it was one of those things I felt like I would've gotten older and regretted not having done it. It's whatever. Probably getting out next year. Especially if Hillary is elected.
>>
I wonder this too, as a country that is extremely afraid of left wing extremists, I don't get why the right wing alternative is any better, but most of the population is fucking retarded here, so it makes a little more sense why it would be appealing
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 940x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 940x466
You shillary fags are cancer

Kys all of you cucks
>>
>>74825583
How the fuck did Horsey actually make a good cartoon for once?

I thought all of his shit was retarded trash.
>>
File: 1455932833451.jpg (53 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1455932833451.jpg
53 KB, 600x400
>>74825583
>because democrats don't take money from corporate donors
>>
>>74826247

It's too close to call at this point. So many people use the Internet now and it's all boxed into little virtual communities that circlejerk.

We'll have to see who wins in November.

>>74826553

The entire spectrum is corrupt, people are getting tired of it.
>>
>>74825811
I used to be a peace loving individual who thought most people were coming from a good place, even if they are wrong about some things in my opinion, i was comfortable in knowing that we were all doing shit in good faith and because we wanted to make the world better

modern left just threw me over the edge, i seriously hope a hitler rises and kills every single one of the multicolored, spoiled, retarded faggots, i don't even care anymore
>>
>>74827449

>I used to be a peace loving individual who thought most people were coming from a good place

I'm sure you yearn for that sweet naivety once more.
>>
>>74825583
You anti gun nut should see a therapist
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.