[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA annex Canada When?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: Canada-Annex-United-States.png (47 KB, 318x320) Image search: [Google]
Canada-Annex-United-States.png
47 KB, 318x320
USA annex Canada When?
>>
File: brize_of_freedom_handguns.png (442 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
brize_of_freedom_handguns.png
442 KB, 1200x800
>>74822905
Now!
>>
If the founding fathers were alive today, they would be shocked and disappointed that we STILL have not brought Canada or Cuba into the loving embrace of our most perfect union.
>>
>>74822905
I don't want it. In fact they can take California and the other cucked states while they're at it.
>>
File: 1463902590223.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463902590223.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>74822905
the shitposting wars of 2019.

It all kicks off when Emperor Trump retweets a DUDE WEED LMAO meme about Xir Highness Queen Trudeau (gender change recipient in 2017)
>>
>>74822905
immediately if u get rid of the entire southwest
>building cities in the desert
>>
>>74823716
>more states to vote democrat
literally why
>>
Why don't you annex us instead?
>>
>>74822905
We only want the good parts.
>>
>>74823937
>Building cities in the tundra/arctic
>>
Only if they're not allowed to vote until they've done 5 years in redpilled re-education, otherwise they'll just keep voting for leftists. It'll be another California.
>>
>>74825063
This works, too. Fuck B.C., Ontario, Montreal. They can keep it.
>>
>>74822905
>implying its not already a puppet state

We dont want to increase unhappiness
>>
We already own it anyways.
>>
>>74825060
hot and smells funny
>>
Well, probably never, what with the huge international upset it would create and the fact that neither Obama or Trump would do it. But it's always nice to jerk yourselves off in a /pol/ thread. Have fun, kids.
>>
File: canadausa.jpg (145 KB, 1024x670) Image search: [Google]
canadausa.jpg
145 KB, 1024x670
>>74825063
>bison featured on flag
>not having to deal with Ontario cucks voting Trudeau back in 4 years
>bro-tier American conservatives
MB here, I can dig it.
>>
File: Flag of Buffalo.png (139 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag of Buffalo.png
139 KB, 2000x1000
>>74825675
My idea is that the state would be called Buffalo by the way, both after the cultural and historical significance of the American Bison and the proposed province of Buffalo before they split it up into Alberta and Saska because the rest of the provinces would bitch about one state having too much power.

The flag took elements of all three provinces, the coat of arms from Alberta, Saska's background and the Manitoba buffalo. The three stars represent the three provinces that banded together to make this state, and the red field they sit on draws its inspiration from the predominantly red color scheme of the Canadian flag, showing homage to the state's past.

It might just be a shitty meme I'm pushing on /pol/ but maybe some day the state of Buffalo could be real.

But most likely not.
>>
>>74825102

>there is fresh water in the tundra
>there are australia grade psycho spiders in cali
>>
When you can annex win a war without having more suicides than combat deaths.
>>
>>74822905
when the world becomes even worse

Canada is america light already
Regardless I found my visit there (BC) very pleasant and the country is beautiful beyond description

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.