[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many friends is too little?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: peeps.jpg (22 KB, 512x341) Image search: [Google]
peeps.jpg
22 KB, 512x341
How many friends is too little? Too many?

How many real true friends can a man have?

How many friends do you have /pol/?

Can women and men just be friends?

How many female friends do you have /pol/?
>>
-1, only because it's impossible.
>>
>>74822540
friends are a meme
solipsism is a sad reality
>>
>>74822540
>How many friends is too little? Too many?
0 and no such thing
>How many real true friends can a man have?
A true friend is a true friend, numbers shouldn't matter
>How many friends do you have /pol/?
50+?
>Can women and men just be friends?
Yes
>How many female friends do you have /pol/?
Friends and not acquaintances? 10

But yeah, /pol/ and 4chan and in general is filled with assholes and weirdos, you aren't normal answers if you ask in a place like this.
>>
File: 4chanlife.jpg (259 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
4chanlife.jpg
259 KB, 1000x1502
How many friends is too little? Too many?
0, can't have too many
How many real true friends can a man have?
under 10
How many friends do you have /pol/?
Can women and men just be friends?
no
How many female friends do you have /pol/?
I already told you, 0, now fuck off
>>
>>74822540
Try asking people outside.
>>
>>74822540
I have one friend, and his girlfriend is my friend, too, and they have a newborn child, so she is my friend, too.
I like to touch her in the pink spots.
>>
Having friends is really really important. I have none right now.

There is honestly no point in living life and having memories if they are all alone. It's fucking pathetic. My best years were when I had friends and honestly young men are having a tough time making friends.

Trust me, being alone is just wasting your life away. All you are left with before you die is your memories and if they are all alone that is really sad and hollow.
>>
>>74822921
50+?
Can you name all of them?
>>
There's no point in having friends when video games and anime exist.
>>
I have 0 friends. I guess 0 is too little although I'm pretty happy without them.

Too many friends would be somewhere over 3-5.
>>
>>74824248
hello, shit-tier autism.
>>
>>74823931
Spoken like a true Moslem
>>
Humans are designed to be social creatures. This is probably the first time in human history where people are forgoing that instinct all together. It is toxic and you do not see it because of how long you have been in the dark

Just think to when you were younger and did have friends. There are spontanious moments that are memorable rather than watching anime and scrolling through 4chan all day.
>>
>>74822540
I personally cannot have female friends. The only way i talk with women is through flirting. Ive tried female co workers but it just leads to sexual situations that i need to flee from to remain loyal to my current lady.
>>
>>74822540
>>>/soc/
>>
File: 20160421_191105.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160421_191105.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>74823081
^^

Hello /r9k/
>>
>>74824331
That sounds like self deception anon.

>>74824579
I have 12 female friends, mostly friends I have had since childhood. Having a baseline of platonic interaction for years kinda helps.

>>74824029
Put yourself out there anon. It isn't good to be alone.

>>74824626
This is more or less a question of degeneracy and manhood so no.
>>
File: wowie.gif (4 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
wowie.gif
4 MB, 350x350
>>74822540
Friends are overrated
>>
>>74822540
I have a fuckload of close friends, of which I would consider about 6 to be best mates and from those 6, 2 are best man tier best mates... And then there's dogs of course, got 2 of those best buds too... Friends are hugely important for men, it's generally unconditional and you'll get more meaningful, stimulating conversation out of best mates than you usually would a girlfriend or partner... Girls and guys can be friends provided the guy doesn't want to fuck her, which is of course rare - that and the friendship will be even more rarely as strong as that you would get from another man... Or a dog
>>
I think you can have women friends but you shouldn't, because they're typically poor friends. And there are problems.
For instance, I know this gal who pissed away years of her life with shitty boyfriends. I didn't say anything because I figured she should make up her own mind and also because I was afraid muh dik would taint my advice. I would have happily given her the D but to be honest I wasn't really into her like that and I don't think we'd have been a good couple.
So she gets yet another shitty guy and this time I'm like "This guy is bad news. Get out now before you're involved enough that you piss away more years of your life with another shitty guy. GET SOME GIRLFRIENDS. They will tell you what I'm telling you."
I held my tongue for years with these previous shitty guys. What happens when I give her the straight dope?
>You always say I should leave my boyfriends because you want to fuck me.
>>
File: 1370568529806.png (72 KB, 226x263) Image search: [Google]
1370568529806.png
72 KB, 226x263
>>74822540
I have about 5 real friends
>>
>>74822540

i lost contact with all of my friends years ago. havnt had a friend in a long time.
>>
0, can't have too many
However many his sphere of influence commands
A good amount. Ones that I regularly see? 10 ish
Possible
like maybe 3. "just another guy" girl who has dated at least 2 of my circle, one is friend's gf who seems to tolerate me more than most girls do, the other is also a strictly party-friend's gf.

>>74824579
This is me too. I only have one completely platonic (party gf) female friend. If the activity isn't fucking, then why not just do it with your bros.
>>
Sad thing is I don't know how the fuck I lost them. Actually yes, yes I do, I got addicted to meth and now that I turned my life around I forgot how to actually hang out with people. Once you stop hanging out with pepes you forget how to do it.

This is a pic of me I'm not even a ugly autist too. Fucking sucks
>>
>>74825500
you look like a mass shooting waiting to happen
>>
>>74825500
Try not having a supreme pencil neck

Take up a sport, or just go running until someone says greets you
>be running last year
>live next to park so people are occasionally there
>one day some random qt says hi as we approach
>normally no one says anything so I'm already 20ft past her before it registers that she spoke
>>
>>74825500

you remind me of david bowie
>>
>>74824029
You aren't left with your memories when you are dying, your brain is panicking and releasing all sorts of chemicals, if you are talking about old age you will be incoherent and confused, in a sudden accident, you won't even have time to know what is happening let alone reflect on your entire life.
>>
I don't know I am doing really good in school and very smart but I think I may have fried my brain. I was shooting up quarter grams of methamp in one slam and staying up for up to six days at a time with short breaks in between and this went on for a year. Since then I have come a long way and turned it around but I no longer feel comfortable making friends anymore.
>>
>>74825500
same path, different drug. My problem is though, that it just does not feel right or good anymore to hang out with people. I am all up in my own thoughts. But I know that I need friends again. Having a laugh alone just does not work for me.
>>
>>74822540
I have 2 true friends, but a lot of acquaintances.
>>
I gotta become more interesting. Like if I were to hang out with friends today what would I do? Watch t.v. and play video games? What the fuck it's so complicated now and I am not into hanging out at bars and shit.
>>
File: 1447044338586.jpg (24 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
1447044338586.jpg
24 KB, 317x432

No, are you retarded?

Funny thing is, when people are no longer forced to be around one another, school, work, etc. they generally aren't very good people, let alone friends.
>>
Just wish I could go back to the days in gradeschool chilling with my buddies. Good times.
>>
>>74826194
You could build some shit together and decide to start a business as an outlet for your mutual hobbies or something.
>>
>>74824032
Yeah, I just have to organize them into groups and weed out acquaintances.
>>
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 735x1088) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 735x1088
1-10 is my ideal range for closer friends
everyone else is just a friendly acquaintance or family in my eyes.

No idea.

IRL living near me 2, people I've met and am in close contact with nightly 7, and elsewise just a few more I've yet to meet up with.

Yeah but why pass up free pussy if it offers?

My two irl "near me" friends are both female.

God bless my friends are all white save one has a tiny itty bitty bit of black from his great great grandmother.
>>
>>74822540
>1

Depends on you and the core group you associate with. Mine is 5 main people.

>2

As many as he can be a good friend to.

>3
Close friends? Around 10. People I chill with frequently? 20-30 idk

>4

As long as they don't get too close, if you and a girl are spending every day alone together "as friends" something is up.

>5
3 that are somewhat close friends.
>>
File: v.jpg (4 MB, 4461x2916) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
4 MB, 4461x2916
>>74822540
"Friends" are for faggots. There are only brothers and everyone else.
>>
>>74822540

the more intelligent you are, the less friends you need.

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/intelligent-people-tend-have-less-friends-than-the-average.html
>>
>>74827350
Its because most people only keep other people around to use them for things they aren't good at, while intelligent people don't need that extra help, some people are so helpless they can't even ejaculate their own genitals without assistance and accoutrements.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.