[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spain needs to apologize for colonizing Mexico and latin america
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: nueva españa.jpg (174 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nueva españa.jpg
174 KB, 1280x720
Mexico and Latin America were Cultural crimes.

>A FACT

Crimes should always be apologized for and whether you think it was justified or not is irrelevant, they should still be apologized for anyway. Mexico and Latin America were both direct targeting of civilian populations and cultural appropiation.
Tlaxcala had a few military defenses but they were not the objective, they were in the West and South East.
Innocent civilians who had no part in any other atrocity or war were the casualties so bringing that up is irrelevant to this thread.

Those that survived the conqueer not just affected them but also increased the risk of diseases such as smallpox , how is that even remotely justifiable? People are suffering today who are no longer at war with you.

Also, all major powers in XVI committed atrocities and war crimes such as the invasion of sudamerica and the burning of ancient native books and they should also be apologized for but that is not the subject of this thread so please don't feel the need to deflect to them or call me a hypocrite.
>>
You should apologize for trespassing the US border.
>>
>>74817762
>trespassing my own land
>>
>>74817762
DAT AINT DA RUSSIAN FLAG
>>
>>74817678
Any strain of stormfags or nationalists such as the variety you'd find on /pol/ is only interested in the actions of their ancestors simply to ride the coattails of their achievements.

When someone shows a facet of European history they don't like, such as slavery or senseless violence, stormfags simply claim they don't have to apologize for the actions of their ancestors, but they're more than willing to take pride in their achievements.

It's frankly pathetic.
>>
>>74817678

you should start with yourself, juan
>>
>>74817678
why would they?
you would be starving, a midgit, and living in your own shit with out them.

oh wait...
>>
>>74819999
>there werent any records of malnutrition in prehispanic mexico or south america
>no serious illnes
>all got brought by spaniards
>illness
>caste system
>>
No. They don't have to.
>>
Kill yourself, sudaca.
>>
>>74817678
Your antecesors committed all those crimes. Mine stayed here.

Baka
>>
>>74818232
You lost it fair and square, don't be mad that we actually did something with all that land
>>
>>74819285
I'm not a stormfag but I'm quite proud of the Spanish History, particularly everything we did in America. I don't think we did anything wrong. If I were a stormfag I'd say the only wrong we did was not genociding the native population like the anglos.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.