[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does the alt right mean to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1462657386283.png (451 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
1462657386283.png
451 KB, 1000x721
What does the alt right mean to you?
>>
>>74813003
It seems alt right to me
>>
Whining.
Taking the internet too seriously.
>>
It was memed on twitter and then leftcucks took it to a faggy level.
>>
>>74813003
It's for faggots. Some of the ideas "alt-righters" have are just fine, but the label is retarded. It's not really conservative, much closer to a third way
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnxkKlpRgjo
>>
>>74813170

CARLOS
>>
>>74813003
I THINK U MEAN CTRL-ALT-DEL
>>
>>74813170
Carlos you're supposed to make good puns.
>>
>>74813003
The new owners of the Republican Party.
>>
>>74814998
It's not a bad one.
>>
>>74813003
The opposite of David Cameron
>>
A bunch of weird faggots who are social outcasts
>>
>>74818530
that's all of 4chan
>>
>>74813003
People who are really close to getting co-opted and being pro-fag and more.

Otherwise it's >>74815591 and it's an uncucked version.
>>
>>74813003
A mix of things
- people who had the right impulse to "think different" but ended up falling into bad ideology,
- Annyoing ultra libertarian types
- /pol/acks who take everything too seriously
- the remnants of failed extremist movements of the past still trying to be relevant and reinvent themselves

Funnily enough, it shares a lot in common with the regressive left...
>>
File: polwizard.jpg (150 KB, 727x1000) Image search: [Google]
polwizard.jpg
150 KB, 727x1000
>>74813003
The alt right? A bunch of faggy bourgeise trying to go back to old world values

The proper Traditionalists are the ones trying to accelerate the downfall of the West - Ride the Tiger
>>
>>74820188
Yep, I might vote Hillary because the US has to be destroyed, and most importantly the Internet has to be locked and censored beyond belief to the point where it's not addictive and people actually have to face real life again.
>>
Not an argument.
>>
>>74813003
any conservative that isn't a neocon
>>
File: 1459580551324.jpg (295 KB, 1040x773) Image search: [Google]
1459580551324.jpg
295 KB, 1040x773
>>74813003
>/pol/
>Breitbart
>Gamergate
>Infowars
>Trump

Off to a good start
>>
>>74813003
conservative economic social liberal

basically the most cucked you can get
>>
Its a blanket term for any ideology or stance that doesn't fall into the platform of traditional establishment conservatism in US politics (ie Neocon cuckery). Think libertarians, fascists, natsocs, populists, nationalists, monarchists, paleocons, etc.
>>
>>74813003

Failed normie out for revenge on normies who didn't fail. Not too different from christfags really. Unsurprising that the whole "fedora" meme took off when we let too many of these /r9k/ feels fags continue to be giant faggots for too long. /r9k/ needs to be verbally abused more often.
>>
Young edgy white virgin men

Whole thing is a meme and after Trump loses it will disperse
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.