[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you really feel about Snowden and what he did? And don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
How do you really feel about Snowden and what he did? And don't just type an answer to try to impress your anonymous internet friends. Actual thoughts on the guy
>>
>>74810054
I think he's a limited hangout operation. A government agent.

I've seen arguments from people who seem knowledgeable claim the NSA couldn't actually technically accomplish what they supposedly do.

Yet, every few weeks Snowden comes out with some new little tidbit about how mighty the government is. People have been assassinated for a lot less than what he has.

With the near total control of the media that the jews have, I just can't see someone like him being able to comment on what seems like every breaking development in politics.
>>
>>74810054
>inb4 "limited hangout"
>>
I'm a little confused about why he did it. He had a pretty good life and he threw it all out the window to expose a bunch of stuff that we really already knew anyways. Most of what's on wikileaks is just useless shit that doesn't really even need to be hidden.
>>
>>74810413
close but no cigar leaf
>>
File: 1457961636779.gif (2 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
1457961636779.gif
2 MB, 426x240
>>74810438
He's a weeaboo. All his anime convinced him that it's better to satisfy that urge to do the right thing than live comfortably.
>>
>>74810054
>want to be a whistleblower
>"good goy, tell us, we'll keep you safe"
>whistleblow against them
>REEEEEEE

just let him back in the states and never let him have access to anything more than a shitty obamaphone. the hypocrisy is amazing when it comes to whistleblowers
>>
>>74810438
>Pretty good life
He was a sexually confused sysadmin. His life sounds boring. He just did it to be a meme hero
>>
>>74810054
He shamed the state. That makes him good in my book.
>>
>>74810438
>a bunch of stuff that we really already knew anyways
But we didn't really already knew anyways.

>>74810339
>the NSA couldn't actually technically accomplish what they supposedly do
Which is what?
>>
>>74810438
yeah, no

Sick of this 'we already knew' meme

People suspected it to an extent, but were laughed out of the room as tinfoilers if they seriously suggested it in public.
>>
>>74810054

Our government has far too many secrets and does not operate in the interests of its citizens. We need more classified info dumpers.
>>
>>74810054
He put the state surveillance machine on the front page. It shouldn't be fixed. Its not an investment. It should be deconstructed.
>>
>>74811211
>But we didn't really already knew anyways.
Stellar Wind was talked about but its like nobody took it seriously.
For some reason its like everyone forgot about the FBI's Carnivore program after they changed the name. It was taking metadata in the late 90's before anyone was using that word.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.