[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pedophiles in Hollywood claims Elijah Wood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103
File: elijah wood thread.png (307 KB, 307x572) Image search: [Google]
elijah wood thread.png
307 KB, 307x572
Since the new /pol/ mods in 4chan are jews who don't want people discussing relevant topics but instead prefers it if people spend their energy posting in threads that break the rules such as threads about: ''Is X white?'', I don't expect this thread to stay alive that long, because you see, it's sensitive information that /pol/ could actually do something with, and the jewish /pol/ mods don't want that. But on the odd chance that they're all on lunch break at the same time, and this thread survives enough that enough people become aware of this enough to not warrant further threads on the same issue for weeks to come, I'll post it.

>Lord of the Rings star Elijah Wood says Hollywood is gripped by a powerful pedophile ring and Tinseltown is covering up a 'seedy' underbelly full of predatory 'vipers'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3603386/Lord-Rings-star-Elijah-Wood-says-Hollywood-gripped-powerful-pedophile-ring-Tinseltown-covering-seedy-underbelly-predatory-vipers.html

>Lord of the Rings star Elijah Wood claims that young actors in Hollywood are being sexually abused by predatory high-powered 'vipers' working in the industry..

>The Hobbit actor, 35, told The Sunday Times that the child abuse is 'probably still happening'.

>Shocking allegations that top Hollywood figures have been protecting child abusers have circulated widely in recent years.

>Several industry figures have been convicted following claims of sex abuse and former child actors - including The Goonies actor Corey Feldman, 44 - claimed he was 'surrounded' by molesters when he was a teenager
>>
>Anne Henry, co-founder of Bizparentz - a group to help young actors - said that Tinseltown is currently sheltering around '100 active abusers'.

>Wood, who stars in his new film The Trust told The Sunday Times that his mother had protected him from abuse when he first arrived in Hollywood aged eight.

>But he said: 'I've been led down dark paths to realise that these things are probably still happening.'

>The actor, who played Frodo Baggins in Lord of the Rings, believes that other actors remain in danger.

>He added: 'If you're innocent, you have very little knowledge of the world and you want to succeed.

>'People with parasitic interests will see you as their prey. What upsets me about these situations is that the victims can't speak as loudly as the people in power.'

>Wood was talking to the Sunday Times about Jimmy Savile, a British entertainer who sexually abused dozens of victims over five decades.

>He was knighted by the Queen and his crimes were only revealed after his death, despite years of rumor and innuendo and led to allegations of a cover-up by government figures and broadcasting chiefs.

>Henry believes that around three quarters of child actors that 'went off the rails' later in their life had been abused in Hollywood.
>>
>She said: 'This problem has been endemic in Hollywood for a long time and it's finally coming to light.

>'Very bad people are still working here, protected by their friends.'

>In the last 10 years, several wealthy and significant people involved in the industry have been convicted.

>Some have left prison and returned to Hollywood and continued to work with children.

>Wood, who now knows he was lucky to avoid being abused, compared the allegations in Hollywood to the claims linked to Savile following his death in October 2011.

>Wood said: 'You all grew up with Savile - Jesus, it must have been devastating. Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organised.

>'There are a lot of vipers in this industry. There is a darkness in the underbelly - if you can imagine it, it's probably happened.'

>Feldman, who was one of the biggest child stars in the 1980s, was abused when he was a young actor.

>He said: 'The No 1 problem in Hollywood was and is - and always will be - pedophilia.'

>Other child actors were reportedly told by adults that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the industry to have sexual relations.
>>
>Feldman told a British tabloid four years ago: 'When I was 14 and 15, things were happening to me. These older men were leching around me like vultures.'

>He went on to suffer with alcoholism, mental health problems and became addicted to drugs.

>His friend, Corey Haim, another child actor, died of pnemonia aged 38 in 2010. Feldman claims a 'Hollywood mogul' is to blame for his friend's death.

>He said abusers are still working and are some of the richest and most powerful people in the business.

>It was also claimed that a number of pool parties were held in Los Angeles during the late 1990s - primarily hosted by millionaire businessman Marc Collins-Rector.

>At these parties, Collins-Rector and other men are said to have sexually assaulted teenage boys, according to lawsuits filed in 2000 and 2014.
>>
Thing is he w as a really young child actor in North. Is he admitting to being a victim of these perverts or just whistle blowing?
>>
> Elijah Wood

6 days 21 hours 06 minutes 43 seconds
>>
>>74810147
>Is he admitting to being a victim of these perverts or just whistle blowing?
he is said to have "faked sleeping while they let the men do their thing"
so it's not confirmed he himself was abused, but it implies they were doing something to others (possibly)
>>
File: old-hollywood1.jpg (40 KB, 495x200) Image search: [Google]
old-hollywood1.jpg
40 KB, 495x200
It's obvious that Hollywood is in charge of the largest underground pedo clubs. This has been going on since it's creation. One day the truth will come out, and people will be shocked. Hollywood has been grooming children for centuries.
>>
>>74809919
>Since the new /pol/ mods in 4chan are jews who don't want people discussing relevant topics but instead prefers it if people spend their energy posting in threads that break the rules such as threads about: ''Is X white?'', I don't expect this thread to stay alive that long

There's already a thread here: >>74808335
but it and the previous thread mostly just devolved into Dan Schneider jokes.
>>
>>74810765
>Dan Schneider jokes
not sure if it's shilling or just /b/ tier posting
>>
File: 1462678698618.jpg (63 KB, 620x738) Image search: [Google]
1462678698618.jpg
63 KB, 620x738
tfw when David Icke was right again
>>
>>74811120

They're being baited by someone pretending to be an autist pretending to be Dan Schneider.
A certain number of Schneider jokes is to be expected but he's basically kept them going for the entire thread by pretending to be genuinely upset by them.
>>
>>74811640
plus that same faggot who posts the list of names every thread that's relevant
>>
>>74811640
It keeps the thread bumped. Who cares?
>>
File: corrupt mod 8chan new1.png (89 KB, 804x787) Image search: [Google]
corrupt mod 8chan new1.png
89 KB, 804x787
>>74811640
That's probably one of the mods then, both four plus four chan and 4chan /pol/ moderation team has been compromised by anti-whites who want people shitposting and not discussing relevant topics, such as the Northwest Front, Golden Dawn, Evalion, etc. .

In other news, a mixed race mongrel spic mod on four plus four chans /pol/ is banning people who start threads about relevant topics, and then when those people complain, take screenshots of their logs, post it in a thread where his non-mod friends hang out, and then like only a double digit IQ mongrel would do, samefags like an amateur and congratulates himself.
>>
welp, looks like another decent actor's gonna get Gibson'd
>>
>>74809919
Place your bets: How's this gonna end for Elijah? "Accidental" Overdose? Single vehicle car crash? "Apparent" suicide?
>>
>>74813569
Their favourite method as of late seems to be apparent suicide.
>>
>>74811295

any good david icke vids? not necessarily about this shit
>>
>>74813393

>decent actor
>>
File: coincidence.jpg (22 KB, 296x314) Image search: [Google]
coincidence.jpg
22 KB, 296x314
>>74813569
They'll set up an "accidental" suicide with a lurid/demeaning detail, like jerking off with a noose around your neck or something like drugs and sex toys in the room with him.

I hope he stays off of small airplanes and away from Jew York.

Whenever pedo rings are uncovered, they always go through and wind up in areas with lots of Jews. Coincidence?

Think about who runs Hollywood? DC? New York?
>>
>>74810381
>>74813569
>>74814465
no guys...
pls
>>
>become irrelevant
>start making shit up

WOAH DUDE

DID YOU KNOW?

SOME PEOPLE ARE PEDOS

WOAH
>>
>>74814705
Hello mod
>>
>>74814938
>calling me a mod

Holy fucking kek lmao

Hello newfriend
>>
Ok, I know "NO PERSONAL ARMEEZ" but seriously what can we do? I know it is a behemoth that can't fall at once, but several years back we (4chan collectively and Anonymous) used to stand strong to gaslight stuff like this.

What can we actually do to help fight besides meme hashtags?
>>
>>74809919
>The Hobbit actor

Thats where it lost all credibility. They can't even get a simple fact like that right, why should I believe a god damn thing they say?
>>
File: 1457915143847.png (765 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
1457915143847.png
765 KB, 1001x1001
>>74815068
>newfriend
>>
These threads have made me painfully aware of the disruption shills. Always mindless and childish insults, or antagonizing based on nationality.

Flags were a mistake.
>>
>>74815101
>Ok, I know "NO PERSONAL ARMEEZ" but seriously what can we do? I know it is a behemoth that can't fall at once, but several years back we (4chan collectively and Anonymous) used to stand strong to gaslight stuff like this.
Oh boy calm down, the new moderation team on /pol/ doesn't take kindly to /pol/ actually doing something, they prefer it if we just shitpost. Remember the Evalion threads getting deleted despite being on-topic and not breaking any rules, while ''Is X white?'' threads and threads about other ''e-celebs'' were not deleted? Yeah. The mods are compromised. Forget the actual professional psyops operatives from intelligence agencies that frequently conduct shilling on this board, the more immediate concern is the fact that the mod team is compromised, and that the website is ran by a guy who sells information to companies and governments.
>>
>>74815101
>>74815409
But if you want to do something, if you've got a twitter account, use it to spam all your followers and all the people you follow, fire up some hashtags, at most two, and use them in association with your spamming your followers.

Spam is love, spam is life. It gets shit done.
>>
>>74815068
>trying this hard
>>
>>74813569
P-pls not Elijah...
>>
File: Child Abuser.jpg (279 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
Child Abuser.jpg
279 KB, 520x650
>Ultra lefty Hollywood liberals who support Hillary Clinton are all pedophiles.

Wow. No surprises here.
>>
>>74815690
Not trying at all. It's just hilarious that anyone would call me a mod.
>>
>>74815409

>4chan is compromised with forced velleity meme magic
>Cripplechan is fuckall edgy honeypot
>Reddit is reddit

Surely there are at least some headhunters and recruiters lurking on the surface web. Having to go solely through the "darkweb" to organize serious discussion and movement on topics like this seems very counter intuitive.
But I get what you're saying.
>>
>>74815810
fuck off mod
>>
Im not gay, but Elijah is kinda cute.
>>
>>74815810
>mods being this obvious

Holy kek
>>
>>74815810
>Heh, I'm clearly another anonymous poster, right anons?
>>
>>74815924
He's just got that lost misty innocent deer vibe rolling off of him like fog off a flashing red hazard light. I want to rough him up and then love him terribly sweetly and gently.

No homo.
>>
>>74816142
whatever dude
>>
>>74809919
>Since the new /pol/ mods in 4chan are jews who don't want people discussing relevant topics but instead prefers it if people spend their energy posting in threads that break the rules such as threads about: ''Is X white?'',

They did the same thing with Soros in the Panama Papers threads.
>>
>>74816142
>As any true anon knows, a ban number is a badge of honor!
>>
>>74809919
>shocking allegations
anyone that doesn't live under a rock knows that hollywood is full of pedophiles, cannibals, and other shitters
They're just a bunch of pretentious rich fucks with too much power that want to live out their sick fantasies
>>
He's probably going to be murdered.
>>
>>74815924
>>74816108
He has high prevalence of indigenous british genes, unmixed with anglo-saxon invader genes.
>>
>>74809919
Pedophiles, in Hollywood. Colour me suprised.
>>
>>74816240
Yep. And they did it recently to Evalion, who was 100% on-topic and didn't break any rules.
>>
>Pedophiles in Hollywood claims Elijah Wood
>Shocking allegations

Shocking Science Experiment Shows H20 and O2 found on the Earth:Scientists Say "It's Everywhere!"
>>
I'm surprised they didn't send a hitman after him if he's actually threatening to name names. Hollywood pedos, while not as powerful as the Washington pedos and Wall Street pedos, still have more than enough money to kill anybody who reveals how Dan "Disney's Party Man" takes underage girls to the casting couch.
>>
>>74816468
>the mods shilling this hard
fucking lmao
>>
kinda reminds me of the whole Roman Polanski thing, I am convinced he had his wife killed, Manson was in on a lot of the Hollywood scene, he fucking hung out with the beach boys and other flower children icons on a regular basis
>>
Seriously anon, what can you do?

The Hollywood machine is too big.
>>
>>74816321
nah, at this point its too public, probably go for character assassination and intimidation

expect alot of his dirty laundry to make news in the near future
>>
>>74816715
This is all part of the U.S/EU/NATO jewish agenda. So, just continue what you've always done, resist the U.S/EU/NATO system, sabotage it, oppose it, vote for nationalists, conduct information warfare, real world activism, etc. .
>>
>>74816347
So, he's what British people are suppose to look like? Why am I not surprised.
>>
>>74817094
Yes, note how most welsh look like him. The scots (picts) and gaels (irish) are also an indigenous people but they descend from celts and look different.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 278x181
>>74816468
>>
>>74816718
It is public but it won't create waves, Wood hasn't named names nor will he. He won't take legal action either, even if he did he has only himself as a witness unless some others come out of their silence and support him.
>>74816832
I do that anon. The world though is so corrupted toward healthiness and purity, myself included, that I can't see any breakthroughs without real sacrifice. GLR tried and failed during his time, and that was when America wasn't politically correct. At best we can hope that the evidence now is more obvious. Personally I think subversion is the way to go.
>>
>>74817249
An article contains capital letters in the first letter of every word in the title
>>
>>74817333
No just wait for our societies to collapse, then apply as much force as you possibly can to slaughter every single U.S/EU/NATO affiliated person (journalists, capitalists, lobbyists, banksters, politicians, etc. .)
>>
>>74817333
>It is public but it won't create waves, Wood hasn't named names nor will he. He won't take legal action either, even if he did he has only himself as a witness unless some others come out of their silence and support him.
He should just leak the names to some newspaper. That way he has plausible deniability in the eyes of the public, and they can't sue him.

They will of course go after him even harder though, but it's not as if they're not planning on doing that already.
>>
>>74809976

Oy vey we shoulden't talk about dis' ithtz all rumahs' and slanda'

Just Jews covering for Jews, take a look at the leaked Sony emails and they actively work together to promote pro-jewish interests and use their connections to manipulate actors into supporting exactly what they want.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (23 KB, 211x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
23 KB, 211x200
Why is it always little boys?
>>
>>74817522
Power play, you're literally destroying a future man while sexually pleasuring yourself, combine that with hatred towards white males from a certain ethnic group.
>>
>>74817522
Girls can get pregnant, and who would ever believe a 'guy/boy' can be raped? Not fucking anybody that's for sure.
>>
>>74809919

Were you around during the pedowood threads OP? We used to have them all the time and nightly and the suddenly....POOF they were gone.

That's probably whats going on here.
>>
>>74817522
>>74817662

Yeah I'd say power play. We don't like acknowledging the side of sex that has to do with domination, even though people sure like to engage in it.

But also what this other anon said >>74817712
could be easier to cover their tracks.

Frankly I'm so sick of this shit I'm beginning to think we need a ban on certain activities altogether just to avoid it. No more kids on tv, no more kids sports teams. Pedos fucking ruined it for everyone.
>>
>>74817522
They're fun to fuck. Idiot.
>>
>>74817413
Wish you were here anon, no nationalists where I am.
>>
>>74817240
did he do an interview where he spoke about his ancestry?

I just went on his Twitter because I honestly don't know a lot about him except his movies, saw something that looked like vague ironic trump support but found out it was a lie. Fuggin dropped
>>
>>74818318
No, he doesn't look germanic, he doesn't look celtic, conclusion: He's indigenous british.
>>
>>74815195

wasn't the recent shitty trilogy called "The Hobbit"?
>>
File: 1463635792557.png (1 MB, 1260x1038) Image search: [Google]
1463635792557.png
1 MB, 1260x1038
Daily reminder.
>>
ITS PROBABLY STILL HAPPENING!!!!
>>
Will the truth come out about Miley if enough dust gets kicked up?
>>
Frodo faggot is just trying to extend his fifteen minutes of fame.
>>
>>74818741
I haven't even seen loaded of the rings or the hobbit or whatever. I know him from other films, which have been pretty good tho. I would say he's b list at best, never even had his 15 minutes
>>
>>74818741
FUCK OFF MODS
>>
>>74809919
>Hollywood is a den of pedos
In other news, the sky is blue, water is wet, and the world is the shape of a sphere
>>
>>74818474
What do they do on this plane? Offer lolies like peanuts?
>>
>>74809919
I forgot. He was a child actor.
I wonder if he's on the verge of spilling some specific beans.
>>
>>74818439
It was, I had a brainfart. He's in the first one for a total of 1 minute.
>>
>>74819086
He just said his mother helped him avoid it.

But he's probably seen/heard some shit. All I gotta say is that it's great his mother was privy to the goings-on in Hollywood.
>>
>>74818983
Fly them to an island full of lolis.
>>
>>74819254
his mother most likely got plowed to avoid the shit he went through, Whore.
>>
>>74815779
Yeah, she's married to one.
>>
Shame on him for starting rumours just to get a headline. Even if it were true you don't just say that shit without any evidence.
>>
File: Heh.png (114 KB, 501x501) Image search: [Google]
Heh.png
114 KB, 501x501
>>74809919
Actors deserve any ills bestowed on them. They are useless pawns. Little prepubescent boys are especially fun to molest with grubby paws i hear.
>>
>>74818474
>Epstein

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
>>
>Famous midget says something incredibly obvious
>News at 11
>>
>>74819254
Well duh. When you're a fat ugly jew (I know, redundant) and you have all the money and powerto make a break some actor/actress's career, and with no issue abusing the goym, of course they're going to take heavy advantage of that and fuck each and everyone silly.
>>
>>74818474
>Clinton

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Clintons are honorary Jews at this point, right?
>>
File: good son.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
good son.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>74819086
Don't forget some of the kids he worked with as well. Still, I don't see the point of coming forward without names. It bothers me more that they admit it happens and still won't name their abusers.
>>
>>74817522
It's girls too. Remember Polanski fucking the little girl in the ass? They fuck all the kids in the ass. I wish Tatum O'Neal would spill what she knows.
>>
>>74819526
Nah, they're just the special goy being given some table scraps for their service rendered.
>>
File: jewnose2.jpg (12 KB, 224x282) Image search: [Google]
jewnose2.jpg
12 KB, 224x282
>>74819370
Oy vey
>>
File: 1462071262338.gif (2 MB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
1462071262338.gif
2 MB, 500x319
>>74819333
Nice trips. Seriously, though, she apparently knew this shit was going on and still put her child in the middle of it? I don't care how close an eye you keep on your kid after you've thrown him into the lions den - that is straight up shitty parenting. And you know she kept dragging him to the next audition because of money.
>>
>>74810740

You have to think of it too, Hollywood attracts the most attractive people on the planet. There are two kinds of actors, the ones who are good at the craft and want to act and the ones are basically pushed into because they're good looking and people want to look at good looking people. THATS where the darkness comes in.

So if you're into little boys, you have this industry, this conveyor belt machine that's bringing you the best looking little boys/girls all the time.
>>
>>74812393
>it's the evil jewish mods and not just some anon doing it for laughs

Jesus fucking Christ, how new are you?
>>
>>74820167
You're refering to the screenshot I posted? No that's the infamous ''Imkampfy'', a racemixed mongrel spic.
>>
So if this does crash Hollywood what will take its place?
>>
>>74819602

I think they're trying to, that's the point. First the go public vaguely, so they have the public's attention and that protects them when they DO start naming names.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 360x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 360x517
>>74814705
>>
>>74818474
why don't people realize how big a deal it is that clinton tried to hide over a dozen flights with epstein?

The fact that he has dozens of previously unadmitted flights on this pedophiles plane, literally named "lolita express", is pretty much proof positive that he was up to no good
>>
>>74819526
There's been a persistent story for a while that Hillary's father Hugh Rodham was Jewish. Apparently her mother used to call him "that cheap Jew bastard."

Here are two relevant links. The extended story is that Hugh Rodham's father was a Moroccan Jew who emigrated to this country through marrying Rodham's mother. This link is from 2010 and makes that claim. Look at the last couple of paragraphs. http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/hillary-clintons-moroccan-jewish-ancestry/
>>
>>74821108
those who hear it believe it well enough, but the media is sliding it as hard as they possibly can
>>
>>74820536
Except they never fucking name any names.
>>
>>74821422
Sorry forgot other link, from 2014: http://godfatherpolitics.com/dark-family-tree-hillary-clinton/
>>
>>74821108

It's because Clinton is on "their side" so they don't give a fuck at all. If Trump was seen randomly saying hello to Epstein at some kind of business conference everyone would automatically label Trump a pedophile and House Democrats would launch an investigation against him and he'd never be able to shake it, Noah and Oliver would do at least three weeks of jokes about it.
>>
>>74821599

They're doing it for their own protection. Plus they'd name names and the named would go "nuh uh" and that would be the end of that.
>>
>>74821708
So they vaguely say they got molested for protection. Then they keep their mouths shut for protection? Sounds more like attention whoring to me.
>>
>>74809919
How new are you? This shit has been common knowledge on this board for years
>see the Miley Cyrus conspiracy, or the molestation of the kid from the Home Alone movies
Shit has been going on for decades and surprise surprise
>it's the jews

Kinda surprising someone is going public though
>he will be dead soon
>>
>>74814705
(((SOME PEOPLE)))
>>
>>74819646
>I wish Tatum O'Neal would spill what she knows.
Pretty sure she already accused her dad of fucking melanie griffith during sleepovers when melanie was like..14.
>>
File: 234506-slowpoke_pokemon.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
234506-slowpoke_pokemon.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
omg no wai!!!
>>
>>74818599
Refresh me on the Miley thing. I didn't pay much attention before.
>>
Note all the ''1 posts by this ID'' americans, it's 2-3 shills switching IP:s to appear as if they're more numerous than they are.
>>
You wanna be a star... Don't you kid?
>>
>>74822297
Ok Sven. You better get off the computer though. I hear bulls don't like their cuckbois playing around on the interwebz.
>>
>>74809976
>People with parasitic interests

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS /POL/????
>>
>>74812393
It's sad that the mods on 8+1-1chan don't let people discuss these topics but it's perfectly fine to post cheese pizza there
>>
File: dan2.jpg (24 KB, 243x337) Image search: [Google]
dan2.jpg
24 KB, 243x337
totally unrelated picture is unrelated totally
>>
I'm sad that Elijah Wood has bought into this right wing anti-Semitic tabloid trash. And to think I liked him in the Hobbit.
>>
>>74817522
because people don't care when males are raped
>>
>implying i care what a manlet has to say

>>74823217
this
>>
>>74824967
>>74823217
>1 post by this id
>american
oy vey
>>
>>74822408
See
>>74824967
>>74823217
>>
>>74822290
Became disloyal, had her killed, replaced by a double.
>>
>>74818474
i hope trump brings this up when he debates hilliary
>>
>>74816424
what's Evalion?
>>
>>74823217
Oy fucking vey jew scum piece of shit, go drown in feces you fuck
>>
>>74809919
>implying you could cover up something like this

kek if you believe this you are probably a cuck
>>
>>74809919
I can only imagine how cornholed a young Elijah wood was in Hollywood. And to make matters worse the molestation probably went on until his 30s.due to his small stature and youthful looks.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>i believe in a pedowood conspiracy
>>
File: 1463661045247.png (159 KB, 961x613) Image search: [Google]
1463661045247.png
159 KB, 961x613
>>74825223
>>
>>74810081
>His friend, Corey Haim, another child actor, died of pnemonia aged 38 in 2010. Feldman claims a 'Hollywood mogul' is to blame for his friend's death.

This is fucking bullshit. Feldman calls Haim a friend now that he's dead, but back when Haim was coming out about being fucked by Michael Jackson Feldman totally left him out to dry and defended Jackson.
>>
>>74825457
>>74825307
>>74824967
You do realise we're literally going to publicly torture and execute you once your masters agenda has imploded upon itself, right?
>>
>>74825471
feldman STILL claims michael jackson did nothing wrong
he puts all the blame on steven spielberg, charlie sheen and of some other directors and producers
>>
He's from my hometown and we've hungout before when we were kids

Godspeed Frodo
>>
>>74825463
It was nice knowing you Sweden.
>>
>tfw single mom forces me into modelling/acting
>get fiddled with
>Didn't ever really go big

I played the toll, /pol/. Why am I not famous?
>>
File: 1449301504592.gif (3 MB, 401x477) Image search: [Google]
1449301504592.gif
3 MB, 401x477
>>74809919
>older men

Well that's useful information someone wake me up when they start naming names.
>>
>>74825773
this

literally no basis for their claims
>>
>>74825571
God forbid Feldman speak ill of the Kang of Pop (PBUH),
>>
>>74825702
>I played the toll, /pol/. Why am I not famous?

u must be ugly

lmao
>>
>>74821918
Making shit up
>>
>>74825773
prepare for echos
>>
File: 1446510397407.gif (1 MB, 300x208) Image search: [Google]
1446510397407.gif
1 MB, 300x208
>>74809919
weight......Elijah Wood was in the lord of the rings?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160523-025609.png (365 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160523-025609.png
365 KB, 1080x1920
What is it with Libs trying to defend pedos these days?
>>
File: Fotor_146382055585334.jpg (404 KB, 2200x2200) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_146382055585334.jpg
404 KB, 2200x2200
>>74826422
>>
>>74826422
It's the next step in the destabilization of the western nuclear family.

>>74825692
Is that a threat?
>>
File: 1313346644283.jpg (55 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1313346644283.jpg
55 KB, 550x550
>>74826377
>>
>>74810381
> t.Light Jewgami
>>
File: 1461566048477.gif (930 KB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
1461566048477.gif
930 KB, 200x133
>>74818874
Hey Wilfred was Alright tier
>>
>>74809919
Frodo was supposed to keep the ring secret and safe, not tell everybody Film Execs are raping children
>>
You're the real monsters for hating misunderstood pedophiles goys
>>
File: 1463694499485.jpg (36 KB, 511x509) Image search: [Google]
1463694499485.jpg
36 KB, 511x509
Well, if you faggots were a tinfoilhat wearing, paranoid, conspiracy nut like myself you would have know this shit for years. Go read a fucking book once in a while instead of jerking off to anime.

Dave McGowan: Programmed to kill

https://fringechan.org/library/src/1456411474807-1.pdf
>>
>>74827306
You're such a douchebag dude
>>
>>74809919

They molested him so hard they stunted his growth
>>
>Elijah Wood

22 Days : 6 Hours : 19 Minutes : 48 Seconds

where will you be when frodo is kill?
>>
>>74827359
>You're such a douchebag dude
Yes I am son, yes I am. But you all need my tough love.
>>
>>74827428
Not really, you may be retarded
>>
what's with kikes and little boys?
>>
File: 1460244475606.jpg (78 KB, 480x446) Image search: [Google]
1460244475606.jpg
78 KB, 480x446
>>74826327
>>74827359
>>74827506
Look it's a shill!
>>
>>74823217
I think all the fired up dudes in this thread took your bait instead of recognising the bantz.
From one Shitposter to another... well done.
>>
File: 1462468990229.gif (2 MB, 270x279) Image search: [Google]
1462468990229.gif
2 MB, 270x279
>>74827776
Kikes love the feeling of power, but are too weak and limp to actually wield over those besides the greedy or children.That's why they will never rest until true whites are gone
>>
>>74826422
Because pedophilia is one of the results of very extreme narcissism. And The left is all about glorifying and spreading narcissistic behaviors.

Other less horrible results are physical and psychological addictions, bizarre fetishes and transgenerism.

Less horrible and more common but still degenerate is homosexuality and bisexuality.
>>
>>74813569
If he names them, his mother will tragically die in a horrific car crash. That's the reason why no one names them. It's not just their lives they put at risk.
>>
>>15119167
>>>74827840
>I just wanted proof or an explanation like >>74825463
>While also saying >>74827306
>Is an idiot for thinking we didn't already know this
>You complete ass
>>
>>74827359
what was link
>>
>>74827406
i was sat at home watching loli hentai when Ivan call

"frodo is kill"

"no"
>>
>>74809919
Nothing new.

Although I feel sorry for him. Dying of heroine overdose is a real shame for him and his loved ones.
>>
File: 1463982934597.jpg (379 KB, 1613x1210) Image search: [Google]
1463982934597.jpg
379 KB, 1613x1210
>>74820130
There is another explanation as well.
>>
>>74826377
Yeah, AND the harry potter movies.

amazing how much filmography work this kid's done already
>>
This reminds me of the long article linked a while back that connected European monarchy and high ranking officials to pedophile rings. I'll see if I can find it again.
>>
>>74828056
>you're making shit up
>you're a douchebag
>I JUST WANTED TO KNOW AND NEED PROOFS I SWEAR I'M NOT SHILL
You're not fooling anyone
>>
>>74828409
Found it.

https://www.sott.net/article/244380-Beyond-the-Dutroux-Affair-The-reality-of-protected-child-abuse-and-snuff-networks-in-a-world-ruled-by-psychopaths

It's an interesting read that gives light into just how deep all this child sex trafficking goes, plus who's involved and how it's covered up.
>>
>>74828409

The Marc Dutroux case?
>>
>>74825702
Anyone who this has happened to and knows those people are still out there doing it, without working to blow this shit up, is guilty of protecting them and allowing them to do it to others.

You're likely full of shit, but if it were true, then you are guilty of everyone they have molested/abused since you've been an adult.
And if you're not going to help, you should fucking kill yourself, but first, kill the one who molested you.
Fuck.
I hate people.
>>
Charlie Sheen molested Corey Haim on the set of a movie they did together.
>>
>>74828544
Yup, that's the one. It's digusting how this is allowed to happen. Even though there's evidence it is always conveniently misplaced or ignored altogether.
>>
>>74827921

High praise coming from the shitposting master race is high praise indeed.
>>
>>74828803

This is way deep down the rabbit hole, but these networks are also involved in mind control.

Look up the case of supermodel Karen Mulder. Even just her wikipedia. She was on a European talk show when she started talking about her dad molesting her since she was a baby, and how she gets hypnotized and passed around Europe'e elite, including royalty. Obviously none of this rant aired, but countless people in the audience blogged about it so the story got out. She got sent to a mental hospital to get reprogrammed.
>>
>>74828921
I wouldn't go as far as to label it mind control, but it's certainly possible to brainwash a child into thinking it's normal to be a sex slave. Either way, I'll look into her story.
>>
File: jewpikr.png (214 KB, 477x207) Image search: [Google]
jewpikr.png
214 KB, 477x207
KILL EVERY JEW BEFORE THEY KILL YOU

IT'S US OR THEM
>>
>>74829043
It's why celebs like Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Amanda Bynes always get completely zonked out, and have to go to "rehab". Normal sexual abuse doesn't make someone THAT crazy. But we'll agree to disagree.
>>
File: images.jpg (33 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
33 KB, 470x313
Honestly, I doubt if there's any Western nation whose political/celebrity class isn't infested with paedophiles.

What infuriates me even more is that these same monsters then have the gall to go on television and deliver self-righteous let tires about how were not doing enough to help the poor "refugees". I can only theorise that they want to import Muslim culture in order to desensitise/habituate Christian societies to child rape.

But there will be a reckoning.
>>
>>74826481
>Is that a threat?
He's saying you're gonna get mossaded.
>>
>>74813569
Yeah this guy is going to die if he says any names.
>>
>>74809919
>>74809976
>>74810047
>>74810081
tl;dr
>>
>>74828856
What really got him over the line wasn't the anti-semetic thing, but saying he liked him in the "hobbit" (which he isn't in).
>>
>>74809919
>jews are pedophiles
What a shocker.
>>
>>74826422
This is where reddit draws the line for me besides the obvious le humor shit. The fact they have mods that are constantly controversial.
>>
>>74826422
The slippery slope ins't a fallacy.
>>
>>74813569
2 years time so it doesn't seem related to him outting them
>>
>>74809919

I can't believe they're finally blowing the lid on pedowood, the bill clinton rape scandal and now this. Will these elitist cults finally be taken down? What a fucking time to be alive we're at the crux of a fucking revolution if this information is truly realsed to the public.
>>
>>74821951
Fuck me I kekked hard
>>
>>74810740
>hollywood has been grooming children for centuries
>hollywood
>for centuries
>>
>Dan "Big Dick @Nick" Schneider, "Beer Can" Dan, Dan "Large Hymen Collider" Schneider might actually get exposed
>>
File: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (104 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
the weak should fear the strong.jpg
104 KB, 500x667
>>74809919
>Lord of the Rings star Elijah Wood claims that young actors in Hollywood are being sexually abused by predatory high-powered 'vipers' working in the industry.
Whoah... that really makes you think... wow...
>>
>>74830609
expect another happening. think about all the shit regarding government, hollywood jews, american rights etc coming out and then like clockwork something horrid happens and you never hear about it again.
>>
File: holmogul.jpg (36 KB, 550x236) Image search: [Google]
holmogul.jpg
36 KB, 550x236
>>74831129
>>
File: hollywood-jews.jpg (158 KB, 580x811) Image search: [Google]
hollywood-jews.jpg
158 KB, 580x811
>>74831171
>>
File: Moment-magazine580.jpg (87 KB, 580x767) Image search: [Google]
Moment-magazine580.jpg
87 KB, 580x767
>>74831194
>>
File: 1451534663695.jpg (86 KB, 540x747) Image search: [Google]
1451534663695.jpg
86 KB, 540x747
>>74817522

Fucking homos
>>
File: Times-of-Israel-jews-media11.jpg (86 KB, 580x352) Image search: [Google]
Times-of-Israel-jews-media11.jpg
86 KB, 580x352
>>74831217
>>
File: ujgwsdk.png (132 KB, 2092x1270) Image search: [Google]
ujgwsdk.png
132 KB, 2092x1270
>>74831274
>>
>>74830609
except nothing is going to happen cause this entire situation is going to blow over by next week.
>>
>>74812393

>Evalion
>relevant

fuck off nu-pol
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
So how long until "suicide"
>>
File: 1369793016176.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
1369793016176.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>74809919
>'vipers'
i wonder what these vipers look like
>>
>>74831618
I thought it was the catholics that liked the little boys.
>>
>>74809919
I don't know about you, but I remember him as Huckleberry Finn, not Frodo. He was also in that movie with McCauley Culkin.
>>
>>74831414

Nah man with trump blowing the lid on clinton this shit is slowly leaking out. When the debates start trump will slaughter her.
>>
>pedos vote democrat.....hmm i wonder why?
>>
>>74831695
>catholics that liked the little boys.
well it is a Semitic religion
>>
>>74831829
Of course he'll rekt the lizard lady. I just hope he does the same to these hollywood rats.
>>
>>74809919
>I don't expect this thread to stay alive that long
It's been up for six hours. Like your bull with your wife.
>>
File: zuck.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
zuck.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
Facebook removed Wood off the featured trending lists.

What the fuck is up with the zuck? How many kids is he fucking? Is it in the deleted scenes of The Social Network?
>>
>>74832641
>What the fuck is up with the zuck?
>Berg
>>
>>74832641
>zuckerBERG
>billionaire
>associated with Facebook
>surprised he's a piece of shit

I'm kinda confused as to why actual pedophilia is so rampant in powerful men though, I could understand jailbait or something but children are totally non-sexual in my eyes. Why would they take such risks and go to such lengths to do this?

Ugh. Also that would conveniently explain the child stars that have complete fucking meltdowns later in life for seemingly no reason
>>
>>74833046
How would we establish any evidence of this?
>>
>>74831437
You're nu-/pol/
>>
>>74829591
Let's hope not.
>>
File: wood.jpg (86 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
wood.jpg
86 KB, 550x550
>>
>>74833046
that seemed to hit a nerve with the mods
>>
File: 1460553968723.jpg (200 KB, 364x652) Image search: [Google]
1460553968723.jpg
200 KB, 364x652
>>74833691
>How would we establish any evidence of this?

You can't it gets swept under the rug. They destroy your reputation and call you mad.

>A woman named Regina Louf was the first of eleven such victims to be interviewed by police officials. Louf claimed that she had been victimized by the ring—which included her parents and her grandmother—from the time that she was a very young child. She described the operation in detail to authorities, sup- plying them with names—names that included “senior judges, one of the coun- try’s most powerful politicians—now dead—and a very influential banker.” According to Louf, the operation “was big business—blackmail—there was a lot of money involved.” Many of her victimizers, she said, were secretly filmed for blackmail purposes.
>Louf identified Michel Nihoul as a regular organizer of ‘parties.’ These parties, she said, “not only involved sex, they included sadism, torture and murder.” She described in detail the murdered victims, and how and where they were killed. The BBC reported that when police checked into Louf’s claims, they were able to verify “key elements of Regina’s story and found [that] at least one murder that she says she witnessed matched an unsolved murder.” Nevertheless, the same BBC report revealed that, “today in Belgium Regina Louf ’s reputation is destroyed. The Prosecutor General of Liege, Anne Thilly, declares she’s completely mad despite numerous statements from independent psychologists to the contrary.” According to the judges now on the case, “her testimony has been declared worthless” and will not be presented in any trial of Dutroux or his associates.
>>
>>74834272
What was it?
>>
>>74835652
>Alright Imma drop something that will get deleted as always but anyway.
>The way the elite operates is the way of blackmail. The rituals include satanic and pedophilic acts FILMED, so they have some dirt on you. It's not voluntary, they drug you, make you do pedophilic acts and film it.
>There is no bigger blackmail than this, that is why, despite all the Salon articles, pedophilia will never be normalized. All throughout history it has been the ultimate act of satanic rituals.
>>
File: 1461700500946.jpg (32 KB, 396x353) Image search: [Google]
1461700500946.jpg
32 KB, 396x353
My Coincidence Detector is going off like crazy in this thread.

From what I can gather, the old Jew perverts that run Hollywood are molesting kids who are also Jews themselves? Why would they do that (aside from the obvious, "they're perverted sociopaths")? Seems like a good way for a race to do irreparable damage to itself.
>>
>>74835905
That's the satanic component.
>>
>>74836277
I've heard about this, though not in any great detail. Could you elaborate?

I've heard that there is evidence for some sort of cabal of Judaeo-Satanists that have existed as an offshoot of Judaism since the Dark Ages, but that's where my understanding ends.
>>
File: dildo faggins.jpg (33 KB, 511x383) Image search: [Google]
dildo faggins.jpg
33 KB, 511x383
So how long does Frodo have to live until his """"""""""""suicide"""""""""""
>>
File: tinfoil.jpg (404 KB, 928x719) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.jpg
404 KB, 928x719
>>74827306
It really can't be overstated how fucking stupid and lazy all the non-conspiracy people really are.

Constantly demanding evidence, never looking at it, always saying that they won't look because there's no evidence. So you say, "Look, here's a 200 page UN document that details the takeover," and they're like:

>"Yeah, nah, that's been debunked on Snopes, I guess the people at Snopes read it for me and it turns out nothing's the matter and everything is fine! Besides, I read a blogpost on RationalWiki written in 2011 that says that everything is actually totally discredited.

>"Which it's like, "Thank God, could you imagine if I had to actually read stuff for myself and actually do MY OWN thinking like some primitive pre-internet person?"

I mean, words cannot express what perfect pseudo intellectuals literally EVERY so-called skeptic really is.
>>
File: image.jpg (380 KB, 1200x1714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
380 KB, 1200x1714
>get to control public opinion and culture with your media/films AND molest children
damn these kikes really have it made
>>
>>74830843
Why does everyone always bring up Dan Schneider??? There's not even an accusation by anyone whose worked with him that he's a pedo.. But looking awkward and being a children's casting director makes you a pedo.
>>
>>74809919
>>>Lord of the Rings star Elijah Wood says Hollywood is gripped by a powerful pedophile ring and Tinseltown is covering up a 'seedy' underbelly full of predatory 'vipers'
One Ring to fuck them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the sex dungeon rape them
>>
>>74837404
They'll find him a year from now in a hotel room, overdose on some sort of weird pills. Then it'll come out that he had some weird shit fetish and multiple women will come forward and claim that he would lay under a glass table and force them to shit on it.
>>
>>74809919
>muh pedowood
Holy shit kill yourself Swedi
>>
>>74838020
The answer, of course, when someone posts a file claiming to refute your claims is to publish your ofn file refuting their counterclaims or stfu
>>
>>74838334
Oh yeah? Little does he know that in your country every second person is a pedophile because some sandnigger and his book from 1400 years ago.
>>
rest in peace my sweet hobbit

truly a brave lad
>>
>>74809919
There must be at least 10 Jimmy Saville tier pedo's still in business in Hollywood that are just too powerful to mess with so operate with impunity.
>>
>>74832817
You want to get into some /x/ shit, it's something about taking their vitality. They are likely just be a bunch of faggots though.
>>
>reply to pedowood thread last night
>go to sleep, wake up
>this thread has been pruned or deleted

Why was a mod actively censoring threads on this last night
>>
>>74817240

Welsh people dont look anything like that.8 get why you think he looks british but he actually just looks jewish man. Alot of jews have that freckly celtic look
>>
File: bryan singer.png (2 MB, 562x2563) Image search: [Google]
bryan singer.png
2 MB, 562x2563
I dumped some images last night, i woke up early so i could dump all of them. I got this folder off /pol/ a few months ago.

I'll start from the beginning.
>>
File: 1404079725651.jpg (954 KB, 1918x1870) Image search: [Google]
1404079725651.jpg
954 KB, 1918x1870
>>74840426

>>74839722
>pedowood censorship
You haven't see nothing yet
>>
File: 1404079783701.jpg (952 KB, 1906x2297) Image search: [Google]
1404079783701.jpg
952 KB, 1906x2297
>>74840487
>>
File: 1404079839615.jpg (507 KB, 1814x1317) Image search: [Google]
1404079839615.jpg
507 KB, 1814x1317
>>74840543
>>
File: 1404079919111.jpg (611 KB, 1694x1451) Image search: [Google]
1404079919111.jpg
611 KB, 1694x1451
>>74840572
>>
File: 1404080011143.jpg (1 MB, 1906x2062) Image search: [Google]
1404080011143.jpg
1 MB, 1906x2062
>>74840604
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.