[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender bathroom thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 600x900
Didn't see one and these are always hilarious. Please feel free to share your thoughts!

I believe that trans people should be able to use whichever bathroom they want. And gender neutral bathrooms are not the answer because there will never be the same number of them in all locations. The Obama administration's guidelines make perfect sense, but it's a shame they're just guidelines and not international law.

Also LGBT needs to be protected from discrimination all around the world. Backwards places like Notth Cariolina suck lol
>>
trans will fall out of fashion and die off soon. non-issue
>>
>>74809714
My unironic opinion as a homo:

>companies should be allowed to reject any customers they want based on race, religion or sexuality
>it's the company's decision, and if a company decides to ban blacks, for example, people are free to boycott it
>if trans are using the bathroom and some burly redneck dad has to hold his daughter's hand while she pisses to protect her from the evil ladyboys, then trans are free to use their second amendment right
>if you're obeying company rules and some hick fucker wants to beat you to a pulp and you shoot him out of fear for your life, that's your right
>but you have to also leave when told, because that's policy

Government needs to fuck outta everyone's way, desu
>>
>>74809714
>Trans people should be able to use any bathroom they want
I don't think anyone else thinks this.
I should be able to use any bathroom I want as well, or are they special?
>>
>>74812277
fuck that when the lines full now im a chick with a dick who needs to take a piss in the pink washroom, watchout ladies my woman privilege to leak standing and listen to you pee is here.
>>
File: armed gays dont get bashed.jpg (122 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
armed gays dont get bashed.jpg
122 KB, 640x640
>>74812277
What bathroom should they use, though?

>dude who thinks he's a woman goes to woman's restroom
>mom maces him because she thinks he was going to fondle her precious daughter even though all he wants is dick

>dude who thinks he's a woman goes to male restroom
>gets shit kicked out of him by guys who think they're hotshots for beating a weak faggot

They've been using whatever restrooms they want up until now and this law is honestly just a distraction to keep the lemmings occupied. The main concern, "Omg he's going to touch mah daughter!" is moot, because guys who lop their cock off generally aren't interested

Like honestly, I just go there to piss, why is it such a huge deal?
>>
>>74812616
Penises go in the penis room, vaginas go in the vagina room.
Why is this so hard for you?
>>
File: fuck outta here.jpg (37 KB, 480x529) Image search: [Google]
fuck outta here.jpg
37 KB, 480x529
>>74809714
Stop with this trans rights bullshit.
>MEN
Have penises.
>WOMEN
Have vaginas.

If you change teams meaning you change your equipment then you can go into the other bathroom.
If not then tough shit stick to your bathroom.

How confused is little Johnny going to be when he goes to wash his hands after making poopies only to see some chick in drag trying to piss in the urinal?
>He's gonna be very confused and possibly traumatized
>>
>>74809714
>Also LGBT needs to be protected
why?
>>
>>74812616
>This Machine Crushes Buttholes
>>
>>74809714
I don't give a FUCK what they do at ALL
>>
Nc here, hold it in till across our state lines. don't even think about roadsides we are watching with our high caliber rifles faggots.Last thing you hear will be charlie daniels
>>
>>74814567
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSxSc3ylAkg
>>
File: 1441067183762.png (631 KB, 741x740) Image search: [Google]
1441067183762.png
631 KB, 741x740
>>74809714
here's the REAL solution : port-a-potties outside of malls restaurants ect ect all public places...
All the mentally handicapped degenerate pieces of trash can use the smelly blue chemical toilets outside away from people's wives and children where they belong. Fuck your progressive liberal logic. Go kill yourself.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.