[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens when liberal tolerance goes up against gun rights?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: sikh1.jpg (121 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
sikh1.jpg
121 KB, 640x426
Find out here, in the comments!
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/inner-south/mum-calls-for-changes-to-laws-allowing-knifes-to-be-carried-on-religious-grounds/news-story/69385703ec199afcadd7bbf51dea337f?nk=c0a2be3b7bc5dba998a31db7dbf7c5d4-1463969333#load-story-comments

Here's a tl:dr though

>Sikh guy carries his little religious knife which is blunt
>Despite there being zero instances of a sikh guy using one to attack people in australia, leftists freak out and start calling to ban scary assault knives
>Irony is conservatives are now defending his freedom to religion, as they're not a problem religion like muslims
>Liberals are being shown to be the hateful people they are, masquerading as morally superior

And the worst part? Banning it is just a cunt move. CRIMINALS DON'T FOLLOW THE LAW.

I personally have zero problems with religious freedom in this sense as they have shown they are trustworthy and have never caused problems here.

Furthermore, i think we should reverse the law and make it so every cunt can carry a knife. Banning knives is fucking un-australian.

Criminals will just break the law anyway, so fuck liberals and their feel good laws.

I LOVE this story becuase it shows the liberals for what they are. Lying sacks of shit.
>>
Cool, keep me posted
>>
>>74807381
Sikhs are based as fuck though
>>
>>74808677
i just find it insane, they've never caused a problem with their kirpans here, so why fucking deny it to them.

it's not like muslims who have proven they're a problem.
>>
But what if we carry spoons instead, you know.. to confuse em and shit
>>
>>74807381
Huh... You would think it'd be the liberals sucking dick and crying intolerance? This'll just make minorities dislike them and any ausbros who know how ridiculous a knife ban is will be in solidarity with rational people against leftcucks.
>>
>>74810239
yea. it's funny that the conservatives are the less hateful and more accepting ones, when it comes to a non shitty religion/race.

we're just rational, if you're good you are welcome, if you're a fucking muslim cunt that wants to blow us up, you can fuck right off.

liberals just want to be "tolerant" and love everyone because they're naive children.
>>
So knives are currently banned except for religious reasons? Liberals are actually in the right if that's the case. Freedom of religion is a pathetic excuse to flout the law. The law applies to everyone equally and your silly brand of voodoo bollocks shouldn't exempt something if it's banned. The ban should be repealed completely but until it is muh God/holy text/tradition is not an argument for circumventing the law.
>>
>>74810589
Used to be that way here. The civil war had republicans up north and democrats down south, and it was democrats who established jim crow laws and populated kkk groups. The roles reversed in the 60s but democrats still pander to blacks like they're some children who need handouts while republicans value merit and ability of someone who didn't need handouts to make it.
>>
>>74809660
>they've never caused a problem with their kirpans here, so why fucking deny it to them
They don't care. Someone carrying a knife around doesn't fit in their image of a perfect world so it has to go.
>>
>74807381
>Irony is conservatives are now defending his freedom to religion, as they're not a problem religion like muslims

What's ironic about that? I thought it has always been this way.

>Liberals are being shown to be the hateful people they are, masquerading as morally superior

Yeah, that sounds right. Really, they've never been that good at hiding it.
>>
>“If they want to carry these knives then it needs to be completely and utterly hidden.”
Did she just argue CCW should be legal?
>>
>>74807381
Cool story. Thanks for sharing.

Question: why is everyone except the USA such pussies when it comes to weapons?
>>
>>74811331
Minus Commiefornia if you don't count us as a state ;-; Arizona is right next door and has fucking amazing (lack of) gun limitations while ours are fucking bullshit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.