[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all niggers pedos? http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Capture71.jpg (99 KB, 997x892) Image search: [Google]
Capture71.jpg
99 KB, 997x892
Why are all niggers pedos?
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7163217/Sick-paedo-rapist-left-23-month-old-toddler-with-HIV-herpes-and-chlamydia-and-in-need-of-re-constructive-surgery-following-a-string-of-sex-attacks.html
>>
97% of paedos are white, highly disproportionate, especially in America where whites only constitute 55% of the population.
>>
>>74807058
We all know that Mexicans are the kiddy fiddlers
>>
>>74807058
what? most child molesters in america are black
>>
>>74807058
every black girl loses their virginity before 14 and most of the time it is to a nigger older than 21

just because niggers don't report it and it doesn't make the news when it is reported doesn't mean it doesn't happen
>>
>>74806898
this nigga... this nigga right here.

He's like a walking bio hazard.
>>
>>74807058
Ahmed presents no source

of course
>>
>>74807058
But that's false, retard.

White 51%
African American 25%
Hispanic 15%
American Indian/Alaska Natives 2%
Asian/Pacific Islanders 1%
>>
it is much harder to tell a white pedo than a black one
>>
>>74807058
Niggers and Hispanics don't report their relatives for the rapes. It's is very prevalent though. Whites have a community that will out and ostracize one of their own.
Whites have evolved past pack mentality and everyone else hasn't.
>>
>all the people in comments section wanting electric chair
The other prisoners will know, and they'll do far worse than just death.
>>
>>74806898
>>74807058
>>74807488

>a nigger literally has to give a baby
HIV and 2 others STDs for these wastes of life to make the news
>>
>>74806898
>% of total child abusers:
White: 51%
African American: 25%
Hispanic:15%
American Indian/Alaska Natives: 2%
Asian/Pacific Islanders: 1%

>In relative comparison to their population
American Indian: +100%
Blacks: +92%
Hispanics: no difference
Whites: -35%
Asian: -67%

Going off OFFICIAL statistics, if you believe some ooga booga we waz kangz undocumented statistics then go ahead.
>>
>>74807772
How fucked up is a person to be physically attracted to a baby.

God damn I want to take these fuckers and put them on a spike in the middle of a town and let the towns men take care of them.

We waste literally millions on keeping them alive in a cell too, at your cost.

Imagine how much stress that would relieve from some, unlimited flogging.
>>
>>74807670
and the niggers didn't report the rape in OP either

doctors had to call in investigators when they found growths on the genitals
>>
>>74807058
says the paki child gang-rapist
>>
>>74807975
>>74807942

wouldn't be surprised if they nigger did this on purpose after he found out he had HIV to get the government to take care of him in prison

he also gave a 14 year old HIV
>>
>>74807058
Whites are willing to throw their own under the bus to protect the chilluns.
>>
I hate these meme "whites are pedos" and "whites are inbred cousin fuckers"

if you've ever lived in the hood you know niggers are inbred as all hell, and they're always molesting each other because none of them belong to a real family. they just don't call the police on each other as much.
>>
Niggers aren't ppl
>>
>>74808112
But I mean like he put his dick inside a toddler... and gave it a 2 diseases it will live with forever.

All you'd have to do, is let the jury at his trail take care of him. Like, let them kill the fucker instantly when the evidence is so clear and cut. We are letting our forefathers down
>>
some of the most fucked up shit i ever heard. this man needs to have his skull krushed in jail and flushed down the toilet but first he needs to be brutality ass slammed and american 'me'd like that movie scene from american me
>>
>>74807058
Yeah, that's an issue whites need to continue addressing. But you'd be naive to think other races don't do this shit. Hopefully it's not because of under reporting, but because of the claims made by black & Latino women, it seems like they lose their virginity at 14 give or take to older black/Latino men... It seems underreported and the media treats that like a non issue (read: lower expectations)

Look at South Africa for some fun stats. There's a shocking amount of infant fucking there. And in this OP, we got a case happening in the US. This guy in OPs pic looks like he skipped slavery and came straight outta Africa.
>>
File: image.jpg (361 KB, 752x1063) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
361 KB, 752x1063
>>
>>74807942
Hard to imagine it's attraction to infants. Maybe it's just orifices in general. The scumbag might have had contact with animals too.
>>
>>74807488
Wait, if no official data has been collected on the matter than how can you make that claim with any sort of certainty?
>>
>>74810511
look up any statistics about when certain races lose their virginity

many mexican and black girls are literally children while that is rare for whites
>>
File: 1427266814782.jpg (98 KB, 680x458) Image search: [Google]
1427266814782.jpg
98 KB, 680x458
>>74807058
Eternal Anglo strikes again.
>>
File: jimmy-savile-getty-640x480.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
jimmy-savile-getty-640x480.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
>>74807058

Nice fake stats and projection there from the Pedo Kingdom. Where their politicians are in secret pedo societies where they literally rape and strangle boys while buggering them in the arse. And their daughters are banged by the entire Muslim neighborhood with police, media and govt protection.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/18/victim-i-watched-british-mps-sexually-abuse-murder-young-boys.html
>>
>>74806898

>"tot" instead of toddler

British """""""english"""""" is a pedophile language
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.