[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree with this /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: election2016.jpg (74 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
election2016.jpg
74 KB, 480x480
Do you agree with this /pol/?
>>
>>74805558
>Rato
>Evil
No
>>
>>74805750
>egypt
WE
>>
I think I would put Hillary as Lawful Evil.

She is the very definition of using the system to get ahead, which is what Lawful Evil is. Chaotic Evil would want to get ahead while eschewing the system. Not sure any candidate really fits that bill.

Not sure if Bernie should be Chaotic Neutral or Lawful Neutral or Lawful Evil. On one hand, he eschews the current system, on the other hand he will want everyone to abide by his new system, which is mostly just an appeal to individual greed.
>>
>>74805558
>Rand
Lawful Good
>Carson
Neutral Good
>Jeb
Chaotic Good
>Krispy
Lawful Neutral
>Kasich
True Neutral
>Trump
Chaotic Neutral
>Sanders
Lawful Evil
>Rato
Neutral Evil
>Shillary
Chaotic Evil
>>
jeb needs to be chaotic evil, that dude is a fucking psychopath
>>
>>74805750
Hey faggot, he eats boogers, and molests his daughters.
In the US, at least, that means something.
>>
>>74805558
You queers are still making these stupid charts?
>>
>>74805558
>carson
>good

He tried to kill someone, got involved with shitty infomercial drugs, lied about being paid to promote them.

He belongs in the "scummy retarded nigger" group.
>>
>>74805558
>all the chaotics are still in
Truly a spectacle
>>
>>74806934

Absolutely spot on.
>>
>>74805558
I'm glad Trump is Chaotic Good because it's the patrician alignment
>>
Sanders is Chaotic Evil. Anybody know what happened in the Soviet Union? 23 million murdered by their government. That is the type of government Sanders wants for us. With the same type of people in charge (Jews).
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.