[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus was an Aryan who hated the modern day Jews. Modern day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: sacred-heart-of-jesus.jpg (76 KB, 554x700) Image search: [Google]
sacred-heart-of-jesus.jpg
76 KB, 554x700
Jesus was an Aryan who hated the modern day Jews. Modern day Jews are actually Edomites who were cohabiting with the Israelites during the time of Jesus. Hitler knew this of course.

King Herod was an Edomite, so were the scribes and Pharisees that killed Jesus.

The Jews have been doing the same thing to white European Israelites for thousands of years. Infiltrating and subverting their societies. They completely hate Jesus and whites. They push their Atheism on us and other unnatural degenerate things. Please don't be an atheist.

The "black Hebrew" people who shout "das rite" all the time have just created a dumb ghetto version of European Israelism. Of course many prominent Jews support this belief and push this agenda. I wonder why they'd do that? Pushing the fact that aren't the real Jews? Because preventing the whites waking up to who they actually are (the lost tribes of Israel) is their top agenda. As well as trying to destroy the Israelites completely via forced miscegenation

Turn to Jesus now please. Christianity is the way to true happiness. Jesus was perfect and rejecting him is horrible, seeing as he died for you and all.
>>
>>74805504
Tl;DR
>>
WE WUZ tier
desu probs wasnt nordic SS but wasnt nigerian prince either or pali
ppl ignore 2k history of levant invasions when making portraits now
>>
File: 1463613793808.gif (793 KB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1463613793808.gif
793 KB, 360x203
>>74805504
>Turn to Jesus now please. Christianity is the way to true happiness. Jesus was perfect and rejecting him is horrible, seeing as he died for you and all.

>White Jesus

You. Can't explain that.
>>
What If I have some edomite blood in me?
>>
>>74805504
>The Jews have been doing the same thing to white European Israelites for thousands of years. Infiltrating and subverting their societies. They completely hate Jesus and whites. They push their Atheism on us and other unnatural degenerate things. Please don't be an atheist.
also

pls
>>
>>74805504
> Jesus was an Aryan
> An Aryan

Stopped reading there.
>>
No Christianity, No Jewish Power over Europeans

as simple as that

Roman Pagans almost made them disappear from the face of Earth
>>
This is a good theory.
>>
>>74805714

I don't know. Suppose it depends whether its on your fathers or mothers side. The bible usually works with your father side (notice jews do the opposite). If your dad was an edomite then you are too. But don't take by word for it, read your bible.
>>
>>74805504
>The "black Hebrew" people who shout "das rite" all the time have just created a dumb ghetto version of European Israelism
Black Hebrew Israelites and British Israelism types are exactly the same sort of dumb.
>>
>>74805923
Anti-Christian!
>>
>>74806064
Mother's side. I'm literally autistic and will never have children because of it. I deserve to die out.
>>
but my father was a dark haired Italian and God knows what the actual genetics of that are. I'm an abomination that shouldn't have been born is all I know.
>>
>>74805923

Romans were Israelites that turned from the faith before Jesus's time. If you read Paul's epistles you will see he wrote them to the lost tribes of Israel at that time. Notice the epistles were Romans, Galatians (Celts) etc
>>
>>74806351

> Romans were Israelites

wat
>>
>>74806170
I'll pray for you.

I'm not autistic but my cousin has it. Causes him a few problems, but he's doing fine.

Don't let your autism define you. Do what you want to do and try and push yourself to be sociable.
>>
>Jesus
>Aryan
>Or even white

Can't believe people are this stupid
>>
>>74806476
Should I even consider marriage or become celibate for life?
>>
>>74806476
Mostly it's my career in technology that makes me feel guilty, I fear that even working as an engineer is witchcraft and that's all I can think about. I used to love my work.
>>
>>74806351
>Romans were Israelites that turned from the faith before Jesus's time
Do you have a single fact to bavk that up?
>>
>>74806393

Paul indicates multiple times that the Romans were actually a lost tribe of Israel.

"The Romans, being descended from the Israelite tribe of Zerah-Judah, surely were the “people of the Prince” of Dan. 9:26, who Paul wrote would “crush Satan” under their feet (Rom. 16:20), i.e. destroy the Canaanite-Edomites of Jerusalem. Paul knew the Romans were Israel, and told them as much throughout his epistle to them. This is especially apparent at Rom. 1:21-26, which could only be spoken of Israelites, the only nation who knew Yahweh (i.e. Amos 3:2; Mic.4:5). He also told them at Rom. 2:14-15, where “Gentiles” should be “nations”, and the statement is a direct reference to Psa. 33:12-15; 40:8; Isa. 51:7; Jer. 31:31-33; Ezek.11:19-20; 36:26-27, which can be spoken of no one but Israel. Paul further indicated that the Romans were Israelites at Rom. 2:22-29 (cf. Deut. 10:16; Jer. 4:4); 4:1, 12, 13-18; 5:6,10-11; 7:1-6 (cf. Jer. 3:1, 8; Hos. 2:2); 8:14-17 (cf. Deut. 14:1); 9:1-13, 21-29 and elsewhere. Paul was not, as the ‘church’ supposes, redefining Israel, styled today as “replacement theology”, for Paul was addressing Israelites, not the ‘church’!"
>>
>>74806643

>>74806645
>>
If Jesus was born to a Virgin woman would that not make him have two X chromosomes? So that means that Jesus is actually a woman identifying as a man?

but but Christfags, I thought being a tranny is heretical? Why is your god a tranny who wears a beard?
>>
>>74806534
Consider marriage. Do.

Find some one you like to spend time with, appearance will fade in your mind whenever you realise you like talking to her. Be your own man, anon. I'll pray for you.
>>
File: destruction_of_jerusalem.jpg (89 KB, 650x469) Image search: [Google]
destruction_of_jerusalem.jpg
89 KB, 650x469
>>74806351
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE TIN-FOIL IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pI6-MBgxh4

The Pagan Roman Way is the FOUNDATION Of Western Civilization!
>>
>>74806757
yeah, but if OP is right and me being half fake-Jew means I have cursed blood , I'm not sure. I even worry about trivial things like the fact that I'm Left-handed and think even that might be a curse
>>
>>74806477

These is so much evidence its irrefutable. You can trace the Israelites journey to all parts of Europe at different times. The Romans even wrote that after slavery the Israelites passed through the Caucus mountains. God said they would go by different names.

One of these names would be "Saxons" which was originally "Isaac's sons". This explains why the English Language is so closely related to Hebrew. "Brit" means "covenant" in Hebrew. "ish" means "people of". "British" literally means "people of the covenant" in Hebrew. There is mountains of evidence but I understand why you think it sounds dumb.
>>
>>74806956
Modern English was corrupted by Francis Bacon and John Dee though.
>>
>>74806837
Nah, forget that shite. Define yourself by your actions, not by uncontrollable features.
>>
>>74805504
Jesus was an Arab nice try
>>
>>74806704

Come on man, you would be a Christfag if you knew what was best for you. How about you try and call out to Jesus and see if it doesn't change your life?
>>
>>74806645
so as a half Ashkenazi, the whole Gospel doesn't even apply to me. I was born dead, unsavable and evil by nature. Is this true?
>>
>>74806837

No, turn to Jesus and be filled with the holy spirit. Then live a joyful and purposeful life, die, and live eternally in heaven. That will be the best decision you ever make
>>
>>74807309
I've just heard from other Israelite-focused Christians like you that this isn't true and the Holy Spirit is genetic and those without the blood aren't even relevant to the covenant.
>>
>>74807238

Jews just tend to be predisposed to Atheism and a hatred of Christ. It's not God cursing you, its just genetic trait. Jesus says "you are of your father, the devil" to Edomites. He calls them vipers. If you do accept Christ you will be an Israelite in spirit.
>>
>>74807158
>see if it doesn't change your life?
It won't. Praying doesn't do shit.
>>
>>74807502
I've considered abandoning my whole life to go become a hermit in the wilderness or join an Amish commune or monastery. I think that's what it would take for God to truly change me. I can't get over the fear that my passion in technology and programming is evil and I need to abandon it.
>>
>>74807568

Profess with your mouth that Jesus is lord, believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead and you'll be saved.

It does happen, you'll notice the holy spirit in your life.

Praying isn't about hoping or wishing for something. Its about having faith that it has already happened, and it will if you believe. Everything is possible to those that believe.
>>
>>74807678

I'm just taking your mockery seriously in-case anyone else reads this. Its like the devil, it is not in the devils nature to repent and accept Christ. The devil will reject, hate and kill Jesus forever, same with the Edomites. But if the Edomite repents and accepts Jesus then he is saved.
>>
>>74807917
I'm actually being serious. Are you saying the Edomite blood is like the devil, or technology is like the devil?

All I can think about is how I'm not worthy of being saved
>>
>>74806956
You are an idiot. Languages share many words across all of humanity, for example "Hot Dog" in japanese is pronounced "Hottodoggu" and means hot dog in Japanese as well! Woah! Clearly though, by your logic the similarity between English and Japanese means that all japanese people are a bunch of settlers who got lost on the Oregon trail and ended up colonizing Japan! The evidence is irrefutable, just look at the similar words! Example 2: Salary Man in japanese is pronounced "sararii man".

Honestly, you must be so confused now, but the evidence is there, don't let those british jews fool you! The truth is simple, the Japs are Americans!
>>
>>74808145

English is directly derived from Ancient Hebrew. No scholar of linguistics denies this. It's not just borrowing a few words.
>>
>>74807738
Sounds like you have a medical condition.

Are voices talking to you? It might be schizophrenia dude.

Or perhaps you are simply trying to look for evidence in your life to back up your belief and mistaking the actions of others as the actions of a god?

Maybe it all is placebo effect as well? You know, there are studies where people given fake acid still hallucinate, though no where on the level as real acid. You could be having the same effect on your holy spirit delusions. You fully believe it's there so your mind bridges the gap of fake and reality for you.
>>
File: ancient_jews.jpg (59 KB, 1035x671) Image search: [Google]
ancient_jews.jpg
59 KB, 1035x671
>>74805504
>>
>>74808659
Lefty/pol/ memes are bad and you should feel bad
>>
File: Famous_Syrian_People.jpg (131 KB, 800x623) Image search: [Google]
Famous_Syrian_People.jpg
131 KB, 800x623
>>74805701
Jesus was levantine. Levantines are white
>>
>>74808596

The true delusion is believing that the apparent complexity and orderliness of the universe was an accident and didn't come about by chance.

A bigger delusion is how atheists have been programmed to dismiss the self evidence of a creator.
>>
>>74808339
http://forward.com/articles/2383/is-british-ish-brit/
http://www.bible.ca/pre-british-israelism-foy-wallace.htm
http://www.imninalu.net/myths-brits.htm

Not fully derived, but plenty of words do share similarity. In addition I included websites that shit on your belief that the british are a lost tribe
>>
File: idiot christcucks.jpg (44 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
idiot christcucks.jpg
44 KB, 800x800
>>74808746
>>
>>74808989
Regardless of whether it's true or not, you're just an Atheist troll as apparent from your first reply to the thread.
>>
>>74807738
>raised him from the dead
But that's impossible. When people die they stay dead. There is no life after death.
>>74808339
>English is directly derived from Ancient Hebrew
Again, do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>74808989

I wonder if you actually read those articles. I doubt it, I think you just picked the first couple of links and said "looks pretty good, says its a myth."

Furthermore I never said the British were a tribe. The Celts (or Galatians) and the Saxons are a tribe though. Many people think this to be a myth, mainly due to misunderstood history and lazy research. The proof of the Israelites migration is well documented.
>>
>>74809355
>There is no life after death.

WRONG!!!!!!
>>
>>74808962
>the self evidence of a creator.
It's not self-evident. If it was you wouldn't need to try to prove it so hard.
>>
>>74809000
The Old Testament has probably been what has kept those two religions close all these years.
>>
>>74809519

I try to prove it because I care enough about you to tell you the truth, even if you dislike me for it
>>
>>74809490
RIGHT!!!!!
When you die that's it. You don't keep living somehow. There's no part of you can just fly off somewhere.
>>
>>74809309
irrelevant.
>>74809367
I read the first one through and read parts of the others.

I don't think you know your own history though m8. The Brits are the mutt of different European tribes raping their way through your shitty little island, which include the celts and Saxons. That said, no one disputes the Saxons or Celts are a tribe. What they would dispute is that they are a tribe of Israel. DNA evidence and whatnot, history, and striking differences in culture all point to this. Like damn anon, you are an idiot with a delusion
>>
>>74810036

There are extreme similarities between Israelite and Hebrew cultures. Especially Celtish and Hebrew tradition. Ancient celtish burial sites and monuments are identical to ones in Israel which are unique to these two parts of the world. Weaponry, musical instruments, jewellery , remains of ships and garments (the kilt, for example) have been recovered that all bare a striking resemblance to similar artefacts found is Israel. There have also been hebrew tablets found in Ireland.

The nordic race and vikings also are near identical to the seafaring tribe of Israel.

I don't think this classes as a delusion. Seeing as the only arguments made against my claims are arguments from people who have not extensively researched this topic.

Please try and ascertain whether you are arguing against my claim because it goes against traditional beliefs. You have been taught your whole life that Israelites are jews or arab looking people. I'm telling you that early depictions and historical accounts of the people in the area and period prove this belief false. Convention is not always true, especially when there are so many vested interests and reasons to willingly mislead when it comes to this topic.
>>
>>74809781
Wrong again, tough break buddy
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.