[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sign up for twitter >you are asked to give them your personal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462161695840.jpg (7 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
1462161695840.jpg
7 KB, 259x195
>sign up for twitter
>you are asked to give them your personal cell phone number and email despite the fact that neither is required and the only thing they will use this information for is:
>twitter immediately emails everyone who has your number in their contact list to tell them you've signed up. this could be literally anyone on earth, they just have to put your # into their contacts and they can find your otherwise-anonymous account and link it to you
>twitter recently revealed that hackers can access your home address using less than ten posts
>immediately cancel account

and people wonder why the only users of their website are 20-something liberals who know nothing except what they hear on twitter. anyone with a brain, a job, or a house is at the mercy of the hivemind.
>>
>reboot will never be finished
It hurts
>>
>>74803706
>not asking for payment for providing the data in which they sell to miners
>>
>>74804389
Literal coal miners?
>>
>>74804069
Reboot fucking sucked
>>
>>74805236
End your life
>>
>>74805236

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH
>>
>>74805236
Cunt
>>
>>74803706
Oh shit! I didn't know this.
>>
>>74803706
Same thing with Facejew, Snapchat, fucking everything.

You cannot be anonymous in this world, even here, anymore so you must be a good goy and behave, or else.
>>
>>74805122
No white girls who fuck black guys, they love getting this juicy information to use against their husbands and sons.
>>
>>74805577
>>74805640
>>74805707
>muh nanosecond

The show was almost as gay as captain planet
>>
>>74805871

What's my IP?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.