[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are democrats so dumb, /pol/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: nback.jpg (69 KB, 1024x573) Image search: [Google]
nback.jpg
69 KB, 1024x573
Why are democrats so dumb, /pol/ ?
>>
Because they never were told no as a child.
>>
>>74803431

democrats and republicans are dumb britfag
>>
File: tru.jpg (15 KB, 570x414) Image search: [Google]
tru.jpg
15 KB, 570x414
>>74803527
nice PM you've got there, canadacuck
>>
>>74803488
Such bullshit. They were told no by the system all the time. They learned the system was more important and consequential to them than their own parents.

This is why they want the government to do everything.
>>
>>74803431
Ahhh Nickelback, we sure do miss them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeDV3ERyc0k
>>
>>74803748
carrega benfica
>>
>>74803695
No
>>
File: david cameron wedding photos .jpg (108 KB, 730x438) Image search: [Google]
david cameron wedding photos .jpg
108 KB, 730x438
>>74803685

you have a nice one too
>>
>>74803431
Its Eugenics in action. Look at what they believe in they are being indoctrinated to become docile slaves for a ruling elite. The democrats have been dumbing down society for decades and breeding dim wits and homosexuals in an effort at population control. The wont need these people when full automation hits and a population of violent intelligent people would fight back rather than accept their fate. 80% of the population wont be needed after 2040.
>>
>>74803431
Those fucking shitposters have no idea who Byrd was and they're making Trump supporters look like idiots
>>
>>74803930
You must be a real nigger then. Because white kids are told not to be racist, not to be sexist, not to dress black, not, not, not...
>>
File: dukee.jpg (33 KB, 462x376) Image search: [Google]
dukee.jpg
33 KB, 462x376
>>74804181
>>
>>74803431
lol, why use the photoshopped picture, though. Byrd left and renounced the clan long before he knew hillary.

"So that makes it okay? It doesn't matter that the picture is fake. Waaaah!"

No, but why try to sensationalize it instead using the facts? Why not just use a quote from Byrd, or something? This is the shit that makes the GOP look bad.
>>
>>74804461
You can't out-shitpost me. Byrd was a good person to be associated with. The NAACP was sad when he died: https://donate.naacp.org/press/entry/naacp-mourns-the-passing-of-u.s.-senator-robert-byrd/

And pic on the right is shopped
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-PsQmuVqiA
>>
>>74804574
>This is the shit that makes the GOP look bad
It makes it look like Trump supporters know nothing about US history before 2010.

Fuck, I mean, I'm from WV. Byrd was close to Hillary? Shit, maybe I should vote for her. He's the one got us funding for every goddamn building/road/etc in the state.

It's embarrassing to support Trump at the moment, with everyone shitposting that pic. I don't want to be associated with idiots.
>>
Democrats used to be pretty based up until the 80s. Robert Byrd was a based democrat who fought against the cuck laws of the 60s like civil rights and immagration and naturalization.
>>
>>74805038
You're not going to succeed. Black people are going to see this and retreat from Hillary. That's all it has to accomplish, and it will.

Concern trolls from correct the record ARE GOING TO PRISON.

This was the last job above minimum wage you'll ever have. Criminal records for commercial fraud are poison.
>>
>>74803431

Your average Democrats have had a pretty wild ride on the ruse machine here over the last two presidents.

A lot of younger people especially here became Democrats for the ironically redpilled reason that they didn't like globalist neoconservatism. Problem is, they never asked questions after this and so never realized that Democrats are essentially the same. Then they got radicalized with identity politics against da evul ''''''Republicans'''''' and since the media has gone full shill-mode for lefties across the globe, they're always validated.

There's a fair few stupid ones out there sure, but there's dumbshit Republicans too, the main problem is that they're blind hypocritical children who are okay with removing any freedom that allows people to disagree with them.
>>
File: Commie.jpg (9 KB, 260x130) Image search: [Google]
Commie.jpg
9 KB, 260x130
>>74805921
how isn't this guy winning then?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.