[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada is a nice place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: leaf.jpg (149 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
leaf.jpg
149 KB, 2048x1536
Low crime rate, super modern, nice people, and great food. On a daily basis, Canada is a top-tier nation. Why do people on this website call Canadians cuckolds?
>>
because you make threads like this
>>
But it is a horrible, terrible, country.
>>
>>74803341
Why do Canadians complain about chinese immigrants? Far greater than the muslij filth we get.
>>
The fucking TV adverts are long and often
It's so big
Accent is sub par
Shit plastic money
Expensive domestic flights
That low wage

I need to go home, I've been here too long
>>
>>74803609
No they're not. They're disgusting and uncivilized. Also the rich ones buy up all the property and are fucking the housing market. Australia is having the same problem.
>>
File: 1457122340925.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457122340925.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>74803341
Mostly because of this idiot I guess
>>
>>74803609
Muslims rape your women while the Chinese rape our housing.
>>
Canada used to be top tier when it turned away chinks, shitskins, niggers etc.

Now we're just another cuked country

Someone needs to make Canada great again
>>
>>74803609
Chinese investors + immigrants need to GTFO. They're driving up the housing market like 200% faster than it would normally inflate. And fuck these faggots asking for signs in all chinkanese. Go back to your smogholes Chang Wei

t. third gen canadian chinese
>>
>>74803341
People are assholes and there are East Indians everywhere
>>
>>74803845
>As compared to?
>Size matters
>Nah
>Porter
>What?
Do it bitch.
>>
>>74804264
Gimme 4 yrs for an undergrad, 3 years for law school, 10 years to establish myself, and 5 more to get into politics. 2 decades, hold tight until then. Do your part.
>>
>>74804288

fucking boomers did that shit, there used to be a tax on foreign ownership that allowed Canadians a chance at actually owning a piece of Canada, but as soon as boomers all had houses, they got rid of it so their houses would all go up in value.

the pathetic thing is that they all think they're going to sell their houses and retire on that money, and it's obviously not going to work because inflation on everything else has kept pace with inflation on homes.
>>
File: ben_no1_over11_levin_weedman.jpg (3 MB, 2600x3704) Image search: [Google]
ben_no1_over11_levin_weedman.jpg
3 MB, 2600x3704
Country is great, the politicians and people that support them are what ruined it all
>>
>>74803341
Ya fucked up with elbowgate. I used to go against the narratives you're complaining about but after elbowgate no victoria day fireworks for me. WE'RE RUINED! MARK MY WORDS AND SCREENCAP THIS
>>
>A
>BURNING
>LEAF
>>
>>74806839
This. More pot and forest fires for everyone
>>
>>74804288
fucking chink
>>74805685
fucking gweilo
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 293x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 293x398
>>74803341

Beats me.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.