[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this really the worst state in the USA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (317 KB, 1019x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317 KB, 1019x1024
Is this really the worst state in the USA?
>>
Yes, it's horrible and we should nuke it.
>>
Yes absolutely

Since you're a leaf I'm sure you'll love it
>>
i mean its not as bad as alberta, but its still bad
>>
>>74803076
> not Florida
>>
>>74803076
It was fine before Reagan gave spics amnesty, and turned the state into a hell hole. Reminder that spics aren't our "brothers". All spics are our enemies. Never feel bad for a spic.
>>
>>74803076
I've lived in Southern California for my entire life.

This whole state needs to be nuked to oblivion.
>>
Go to Mississippi and talk to me.
>>
>>74803076
its the most liberal, commie/beaner infested state, but have the best beaches and universities. so its not the worst. washington is worst
>>
File: 1461801533901.png (280 KB, 968x804) Image search: [Google]
1461801533901.png
280 KB, 968x804
>>74803076
Only some good parts.
>>
you only need to get rid of the bay area and the liberals will dissapear.
>>
File: 1463531077790.jpg (49 KB, 525x427) Image search: [Google]
1463531077790.jpg
49 KB, 525x427
>>74803076
>>
>>74803260
Florida has plenty of niggers, but nowhere near the amount of spics.

Disadvantage: Commiefornia
>>
>>74803482
Pretty much this.
You want gorgeous as fuck mountains we got that shit.
You want beautiful beaches, we got that shit too.
Mebbey you want to pretend you're an Ewok, that's cool we got awesome as fuck redwood forests.
Shit nigga you can even run around in the desert if you want that shit cause we got that too.

We also got a fuckton of useless illegals, retardedly high taxes but failing infrastructure since we spend all our taxes on the homeless an aforementioned illegals, shitty gun laws and smug as fuck liberals.
>>
File: florida02.png (135 KB, 1015x737) Image search: [Google]
florida02.png
135 KB, 1015x737
>>74803260

Watch that tone faggot.
>>
>>74804034
Based fornian
I feel brother
>>
>>74803712
we'll take that if we get Texas and continue to annex Canada and Cuba.
>>
>>74803260
You're really gonna have to convince me that Florida is worse than California. We don't have our senate approving those fucked up "gun-control" bills.

Don't misunderstand though, this state has a lot of fucking problems.
>>
File: coke party.webm (3 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
coke party.webm
3 MB, 1920x816
It has the highest of highs and the lowest of lows
>>
File: florida03.jpg (1 MB, 1276x1400) Image search: [Google]
florida03.jpg
1 MB, 1276x1400
>>74803994
>Florida has plenty of niggers, but nowhere near the amount of spics.
>
>Disadvantage: Commiefornia

Most of the niggers are Haitians so they're usually even more ape like. Spics are plenty usually Puerto Ricans or Cubans though. They're all sorts of dumb of course.
>>
>>74804312
I'm moving to Deltona in about three months. What am I getting into?
>>
File: florida01.png (201 KB, 637x477) Image search: [Google]
florida01.png
201 KB, 637x477
>>74804262
>You're really gonna have to convince me that Florida is worse than California. We don't have our senate approving those fucked up "gun-control" bills.
>
>Don't misunderstand though, this state has a lot of fucking problems.

If they ever pull that Commiefornia bullshit I'm moving to Tennessee. I do agree though if we get rid of the minorities things will improve.
>>
It's great if you are rich enough to live in a White neighborhood and don't care about guns.
>>
>>74804688
>living around a bunch of obnoxious smug liberals
>>
California is gay as fuck tbqhfam
>>
>>74803076
Yes.

t. Californian
>>
>>74804627
I have a hard time seeing Florida falling to the gun control group, even with all the New York jews who retire there.
Once they see all the Cubans and Haitians they will understand the need for CCW.
>>
>>74804917

>they smell their farts
>>
>>74804527
>I'm moving to Deltona in about three months. What am I getting into?

Deltona is East Coast and near the Orlando sphere so it's likely to be fine. I'd imagine you'll have a slew of snowbirds and tourists possible a bunch of North Easterners fucking shit up because they suck. Most of the fuckers here are from areas like Boston or New York typical New Englanders. Some of them are ok. I live on the West the taint side of Florida. Rich old people and heavy middle class. We do get the share of shitty New Englanders though. Germans love this side too for some reason even Canadians.

My place is around 350k on water salt canal right into the gulf. White area except for the token black family who actually had some sense a will to achieve.
>>
>>74805002
>I have a hard time seeing Florida falling to the gun control group, even with all the New York jews who retire there.
>Once they see all the Cubans and Haitians they will understand the need for CCW.

If someone like Hillary actually won and tried to confiscate our guns I know for a fact Florida and likely Texas would secede or rise up in revolt. Two of the top 3 most populous states in the Union. No fuggin joke.
>>
>>74805253
Yeah, our governor is pretty based. If they actually tried to go after our guns, Abbott would instantly sue them.
>>
File: 1463902590223.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463902590223.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
I moved to California about two years ago for a Job. This is how it compares to Nevada.

1. In CA I make 50% more gross than I did in NV. But my net income is 30% less (taxes and cost of living)
2. The general quality of life is worse. In NV I could go to a world class 24/7 gym facility that was not overcrowded and had several pools. In CA you're lucky to find a gym with a pool and if so it's crowded with chinks.
3. CA is about 30% overcrowded. This makes normal life (driving, finding an apartment) or doing anything outside much less pleasant.
4. Inner CA, that is the "republican" parts of the state are just poor as fuck and ugly.

I made a commitment to be at this job so i'm giving it one more year before I wash my hands of it. Learned a lot, but CA was one of the biggest mistakes of my life.
>>
File: 1442179129831.jpg (109 KB, 508x820) Image search: [Google]
1442179129831.jpg
109 KB, 508x820
stop bullying my state, those who recognize the glory of John C. Fremont and General Stephen Kearny are the truest sons of the Union
>>
>>74805362

Look up how many CCW permits Florida issues. Most of us conceal carry already. Who would they get to take them? The cops here aren't liberal shitheads like you might have up in New Jersey. They will fuck your shit up and die with us. Half the guys at the ranges here are usually ex cops from somewhere else or here and would join a militia if they haven't already. I have senpai in Alabama on my wife's side and it's the same story only less populous.
>>
>>74803076
i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.
>>
>>74803545
>SoCal shitter thinks he's better than my glorious Sierra Nevada brethren
Get fukked lizard
>>
Commiefornia fag here, please nuke us, the rest of the US has no idea how bad is it
>>
>>74805651
Man up you pussy.
California is literally the best state in the union in every single aspect, category, factor, whatever, objectively and subjectively.
>>
>>74805533
>stop bullying my state

Most people know Cali just needs house cleaning ;). They couldn't even get prop 8 passed and Arnold was Republican. Imagine if they deported all the illegals and anchor babies. State would be so red.
>>
>>74804312
Eh.Here on /pol/ when we talk about niggers we are talking about the majority.Sure,there are quite a lot of dindus,but some of them turn out to be good.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.