[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you will join the military when Trump attacks Mexico?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: defeat mexico.jpg (89 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
defeat mexico.jpg
89 KB, 980x490
and takes their oil
>>
I'm actually very tempted to join after trump is our commander in chief. Obama is a worthless cuck.
>>
I think if Trump does win Joining the military might actually be a real, viable option for a lot of people. Even more than it is right now.
>>
>>74802244
I'll join it, kek. But I better get to kill white liberals living there too.
>>
>>74803917
I'm considering applying for OCS
>>
Do we even need to join the military to take on Mexico? Don't we have the Alamo?
>>
I don't think so lowly of myself that I would sign up to be one of the U.S. government's hired thugs.
>>
File: 1459568758919.jpg (22 KB, 540x270) Image search: [Google]
1459568758919.jpg
22 KB, 540x270
I've been trying to join for a year.

Review every piece of information your GP sends your recruiter, /pol/. They tripped me up for a sleepwalking diagnosis from when I was 10.
>>
File: inteliscope-1-copy[1].jpg (46 KB, 580x315) Image search: [Google]
inteliscope-1-copy[1].jpg
46 KB, 580x315
>>74802244
I'm twenty years past military age. I'll let you youngins handle the shit-pushing and door-kicking. I'll be getting cozy on the home front with my fully semautomatic muhsalt rifle and extra magazineclips loaded with 30 millimeter nigger-seeking rounds, live-streaming a BLM rally through my optics for /pol/ to enjoy.
>>
I'll join the Trump equivalent of the SS when it comes about
>>
>>74802244
enlisting when trump is in
>>
>>74802244
we dont need their oil or any one elses. there is to much oil on the market. we will destroy their capacity to sell oil get it right

$48 a barrel. no where near the $70-80 range they need it at minimum
>>
>>74802244
I can't. I have asthma. And a neck tattoo.
>>
>>74802244

OP, i'm 32 years old, raised in a military family.

40 pounds overweight but built like a SWAT operator. Already have gear and kit, GTG.

Now if Hilary wins and pushes for an Israeli war with Russia to spread the Rothschild banking system. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.
>>
I'd be a useless soldier, I'm physically frail, have bottlecap glasses and I take medicine to treat low testosterone.

I'm better off serving our President by being as good a citizen I can be.
>>
>>74802244
Isn't most of it in the gulf of mexico? Kek good luck against our navy mexicunts
>>
>>74802244
The only reason I haven't joined already is the retarded "minimal civilian casualties" when half the civilians are terrorists bullshit that will get me killed for nothing, give me a real war where I can go shoot/bomb whoever the fuck I want on the other team and I am in. I have military blood in my family in every American fought war since the mid 1800s, and I hope to all hell I can get some myself before I get too old.
>>
>>74802244
In a heartbeat if America would take me. When are you setting up a foreign legion?
>>
>>74802244
USA already have all the mexican oil, process it and sell it back...
>>
>>74802244
What about when Clinton starts another war in the Middle East? Will you liberal shits join up for the 'glory of the matriarch'?
>>
>>74805436
IM TELLING!!!
>>
now they wanna bomb the tacos but I say bomb the tacos AND KEEP 'EM
>>
>>74802244

I'm too old and I smoke crack cocaine
>>
>>74802244
Knowing how much of a joke Mexico's military is, it'd be over before I'd finish basic.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.