[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Negro love for fried chicken seems to be genetic. Take that liberals.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: OfZj2PC.webm (383 KB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
OfZj2PC.webm
383 KB, 404x720
Negro love for fried chicken seems to be genetic.

Take that liberals.
>>
File: Tyrone WW1.jpg (149 KB, 1422x882) Image search: [Google]
Tyrone WW1.jpg
149 KB, 1422x882
>>74801858
This is a Tyrone thread
>>
Its scary brownskins here love fried chicken.
My dad was marketing manager of kfc nz years ago. No lie they always used to put best deals out on Tuesday cause that was when welfare was paid.
>>
Does anyone not like fried chicken though?

Chicken is cheaper than beef so it's more associated with poverty. But everyone loves fried chicken. Good fried chicken anyway. Growing up, my dad thought salt and pepper were the only spices that existed.
>>
File: 1463933245807.jpg (77 KB, 320x318) Image search: [Google]
1463933245807.jpg
77 KB, 320x318
>>74801858
that is a cute nigling
>>
>>74802170
Should've changed his mp18 into a tec 9
>>
>>74803112
Pork is cheaper than chicken here but niggers still eat chicken mostly
>>
>>74803112
no shit some local McDonald's have welfare Wednesdays
>>
Fried chicken is GOAT-tier food, though

I could use a bucket of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and a few biscuits and gravy right about now
>>
>>74804463
>gravy on biscuits
Gravy smells like shit in the first place I can't believe you put it on a biscuit, and yes I know you're talking about American biscuits fucking nasty. They're like fat pancakes
>>
>>74802791
>No lie they always used to put best deals out on Tuesday cause that was when welfare was paid
Wrong, we do it here too. Has nothing to do with welfare, it's the day before fresh chicken gets delivered so they do those deals to get rid of old stock.
>>
>>74806121
English muffins > american 'biscuits' when it comes to biscuits and gravy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.