[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Asian women cream so hard for White men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 15847-.jpg (83 KB, 728x534) Image search: [Google]
15847-.jpg
83 KB, 728x534
This is the only case of interracial attraction that is so consistent. Here on /pol/ there's the BMWF meme, but that's not true in real life except for bottom of the barrel fat white women.

That said, all women like white men, but there's something special about WMAF, is there not?
>>
>>74800911
GOOK PUSSY desu senpai
>>
File: 1463557937753.jpg (109 KB, 1137x485) Image search: [Google]
1463557937753.jpg
109 KB, 1137x485
>>74801004
This isn't a complete thought. I can't do anything with this.
>>
Two things, really.

In asian countries, white men are considered exotic or different (like a soft taboo). When I was younger and worked in Japan, women would ask me what sex life was in America. They'd then proceed to try it out because it was kinky to them. Another is that asian men don't really say "I love you" or verbally let their partner know their romantic feelings. Seriously, asiabros, if you just tell your women you love them regularly, they'll fawn over you. Verbal communication is so key.
>>
File: dyhnqbmmsvv9qfymdxhh.jpg (44 KB, 636x421) Image search: [Google]
dyhnqbmmsvv9qfymdxhh.jpg
44 KB, 636x421
>>74801540
The white man's burden.
>>
Filipino's are totally cucked. If you go to any asian dating site it's like 99% of their women looking for white men.
>>
>>>74801919
Oh forgot to mention: Korea was a little different as the women were xenophobic, but once you talk to them they warm up to really quickly for the same reasons as Japan. China...... China I will never understand. One day somewhat good looking women will pay to have sex with you and the next day you're the scum of the earth.
>>
because they think you might be rich and sneaky them back to the west
>>
>>74801540
look at those 2 overweight black bitches waddling down the stairs, jesus christ... It's like being at a cellular level of a cancer cell
>>
>>74802233
Wow forgive the gay greentext.
>>
File: smugbarbosa.png (174 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
smugbarbosa.png
174 KB, 265x258
>>74802233
Did Chinese girls pay to have sex with you anon?
>>
File: hpDbkjF.jpg (235 KB, 995x1000) Image search: [Google]
hpDbkjF.jpg
235 KB, 995x1000
>>74802152

Why aren't their men killing us? I'm serious.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 640x640
>>74800911
There are 100x more asian women dating white guys than asian men dating white women

Asian guys are seen as passive and quiet (gamer types). Only the strongest warrior archetype asian man can achieve a hot european

Meanwhile asian girls want white dick cause its satisfies their sexuality (basically its the same meme of why white women fucking bbc)
>>
Marine here.

I've been to Japan, Philippines, South Korea, and China and it's a fact... Nothing gets Asian women wetter than a tall white male in a military uniform.

South Koreans are definitely the best fuck, followed by the kinky Chinks. Philippine girls are kinda gross and Japanese girls all have tiny vaginas so you can barely stick it in their pussy without them screaming bloody murder.

Chinese girls love sucking white dick though
>>
>>74802340
On a few occasions. Better than the fucking flips though. They'll sell their sister for a quick $15. They're the worst.
>>
Well, women, any race will go with perceived alpha dudes, however only beta white males will go for gook pussy, gross if you ask me but hey each as the right to fuck their lives as they see it fit.
>>
There are 23 types of nigger loving women

town whore who everyone fucked

Landwhale/ugly

Special snowflake liberal who thinks she's fighting "racism"
>>
>>74803282
I meant 3 not 23
>>
>>74803282
>>74803355
Damn, I was settling in for a multiple post rant. Nice double dubs btw
>>
>>74802548

I'm 5'3" and I've been drowning in Asian pussy since I was probably 15, 28 now. I'm probably better looking than most white males though, tall or short, so I guess that helps.
>>
>>74803524
When will you learn?
>>
>>74800911
that guys got a boner in his pants
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.