[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I seriously think that we need to start banding together to stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1463199927971.jpg (115 KB, 690x1035) Image search: [Google]
1463199927971.jpg
115 KB, 690x1035
I seriously think that we need to start banding together to stop this invasion, the governments turn blind eyes to the wave of crime that's sweeping Europe and now Australia. Seeing as this is in Australia already, I'm starting to fear for my country since we are next in line of the white countries. The government wont help us because they are the ones doing this to us, we need to stand together, I don't care what race you are or what religion you are, if you love peace, freedom, and western society then I'd gladly fight alongside you. These immigrants are a Trojan horse, and we are being prosecuted for defending ourselves, enough is enough, we need to fight back, not as individuals, but as the family our countries are supposed to be, we need to protect ourselves and our own, our own being those who hold western society as our way of life, no matter what you look like. If you hate the crime and degeneracy that is being fed into our countries then fight back. Please guys, I can't change anything alone. God bless, and Deus Vult.
>>
>>74796341
Bumpitty?
>>
Whatever, fuck this site, just shows me that it's just a bunch of fucking pussies too scared to make any real sacrifice for their country.
>>
>>74796341
What the fuck are we supposed to do? Go to prison?
>>
>>74796341
As much as I want this it'll never take off. We're already fucked
>>
>>74798332
Actually it's because we don't want to end up on a list.
>>
>>74798422
Step one is buy land.
>>
>>74798614
I can't even afford a car nigger
>>
>>74796341
Save your comradery, you will need it when you have to fight for your countries independence.
>>
>>74798640
Step one is become someone worth having around assuming the world collapses.

Get a job, maple nigger.
>>
>>74798422
>>74798500
>>74798519
No shit, do you want to live with Ahmed fucking your wife in the name of "tolerance", or do you want to live in dangerous freedom? This is all bullshit, the world is being fucked over and no one is standing up to it.
>>74798614
I will be.
>>74798646
Leaf, I'm going to ignore that joke at being an Australian colony. But yes, we will eventually fight, to overthrow tyranny and to exterminate the elite classes, and their criminal foot soldiers.
>>
>>74798741
I have a job, I work in a grocery store. I can only afford rent and basic living essentials.
>>
>>74798974
Get qualified then, get a decent job and buy land in the country. I've half a mind to get as many red pilled people as I can and fuck off to Russia to take advantage of the free land out there and build another western society north of China.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.