[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many people get riled up over a piece of cloth bei
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: flagburnerbitch.png (217 KB, 571x344) Image search: [Google]
flagburnerbitch.png
217 KB, 571x344
Why do so many people get riled up over a piece of cloth being burned?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzFd8nU4TI8
>>
Leftcucks admit that flags carry meaning. "American flag represents SLAVERY AND RACISM AND SEXISM AND WHITE MEN" so they burn it and feel good about their symbolic destruction.

Why is it so hard to believe that it represents things to people that actually like the flag, America and its history?
>>
Why do so many people get upset about someone drawing a man who said he rode a pegasus to the moon.
>>
>>74795179

Weak b8, anon.
>>
>>74795179
Part of the conditioning. Something that's given to you to just occupy your mind with.
>>
If I was American, I probably wouldn't. Because those retards don't realize that they are burning symbol that represents their right to burn it.
>>
>>74795179

>Why do so many blobs of cells get upset over matter being combusted?

Weak, and probably worse than being weak, this type of argument is just BORING. This is your flag, ffs.
>>
>>74795857
A WAR ON YOUR MIND?! AGHHHHHHH, YOU EVIL GLOBALISTS, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE, WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING! YOU DIRTY HIPPY LIBERAL SOCIAL JUSTICE SCUM, it makes me SICK! It makes me SICK!
>>
>>74795179
I fucking love America so much, I almost got tears in my eyes watching that...

One day I'm gonna become a citizen of the greatest country of all time!

USA USA USA
>>
>>74795179
>I don't get the deal with murder, you're stopping a bunch of microscopic cells from respiring.
>>
>>74795179

Now that I watch the video, it's more like (((Binyamin Haas))).

Why do Jews hate America?
>>
>>74796233
It's a piece of cloth, and it's someones right to be able to do what they want with it, if someone assaulted them, like a lot of youtube and facebook commenters say they would, they would be rightfully arrested and sentenced to prison. I just don't get it.
>>
lmao, that fucking jew beta cuck looks absolutely terrified.
>>
I needed this. So good to know that our country is still the most non-cucked on earth despite all the Jews and nigggers
>>
File: 1406396441706.jpg (49 KB, 960x541) Image search: [Google]
1406396441706.jpg
49 KB, 960x541
>>74796923
Just because they have the right to free speech, doesn't mean they shouldn't be criticized.

You're right that they shouldn't be assaulted, and they have the right to actually do the flag burning. But to counter that, the people around him have the right to criticize him for his actions. This kind of mob mentality (minus the violence) is good, because it shows that a large group of people disagree with his actions.
>>
File: Confederate_Rebel_Flag.svg.png (84 KB, 2000x1263) Image search: [Google]
Confederate_Rebel_Flag.svg.png
84 KB, 2000x1263
>>74795179
Why do so many people get riled up over a piece of cloth being flown?
>>
That video was hilarious. That fucking cuck barely even started his speech
>>
>>74795179
what a fucking jew
>>
>>74796451
fuck off Hareeb
>>
I kinda agree with that kike, what's the point in being patriotic for this jew run country as it is right now?
It's a piece of shit.
>>
>>74796923

See>>74797729

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>74796578
because america helped them establish a jewish state.
ever seen a kid call his mother a bitch ? jews are like that, you do good to them they spit at you goy, if you fuck them up they start respecting you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.