[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X6 nskqfy5k >pedophiles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1370690019042.jpg (372 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1370690019042.jpg
372 KB, 854x859
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X6nskqfy5k

>pedophiles are humans too!
>>
>>74790961
>salon
>>
Check your non-Pedo privilege op.
>>
>>74791622
op is a fag
>>
What's so surprising? Or did you really think the slippery slope was a meme? It's a fringe movement for now, but it will move on, that's how it always works.

This is a good thing, because if there is a God, then the time finally come to smite our perverted and twisted existence.
>>
all that needs to be said about this disgusting piece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQGNvKRWvig
>>
>>74792166
What's next after pedos?
>>
>>74792937
the reptilians
>>
>>74792937
Bestiality.
>>
>>74793007
hi james

bond

james bond

lmao
>>
>>74792937
Bestiality/zoophilia, necrophilia, people get off from blood/amputations etc. Just keep going down and down. We've already gotten to the point of /b/tards unironically spamming 'feminine penis'. It just keeps going, starting out as fringe but slowly becoming normal.

Here a neat fact, when the series Friends first came out, the plot-line of Ross having a lesbian wife leave him for a women was one the most controversial at that time and they unsure if people would go along or not with it. Just let that sink in compared to the standards today concerning that. Manipulation and making the abnormal normal is a very easy process once you let even a fraction slip into the spotlight.
>>
>>74790961
The worst part is: We predicted it and once again it becomes reality.
>>
I'm interested in playing devil's advocate here. How would you argue that pedophilic relationships are always destructive and immoral?
>>
Psychology is pseudo science, people used to consider homosexuality as a sexual disorder and now its accepted as a "preference"

Some people want to normalize and accept pedophilia, it happens in a lot of cultures around the world.
>>
>>74793589
B-but my feewings!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.