[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COPS ARE KILLING PEOPLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 32
File: judgeed.gif (1 MB, 234x176) Image search: [Google]
judgeed.gif
1 MB, 234x176
This made me ill.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a9_1463756056
>>
File: 1458153534777s.jpg (2 KB, 125x104) Image search: [Google]
1458153534777s.jpg
2 KB, 125x104
THEY ARE KILLING MORE WHITES THAN BLACKS
>>
He can't break them cuffs.
>>
File: 1460654573167.jpg (115 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
1460654573167.jpg
115 KB, 500x524
If that video doesnt fill you with dread. your dead.
This was a killing.
theres no other way to put it.
Even the cops at the end, "im fucked" no our not, "yeah we are fucked".
WOOOOOWWW
they admitted killing him in the vid
/pol
please
>>
>>74789795
How hard is it to follow directions?
Stop resisting DUMBASS!
>>
File: 1459120528723.jpg (44 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1459120528723.jpg
44 KB, 720x720
>>74790271
Bants aside Aus. did you think that was fucked up? They tazed him over fifteen times. and literally smothered him to death in the back of a car. Its fucking brutal.
>>
File: 1461311128284.jpg (52 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1461311128284.jpg
52 KB, 500x365
>>74790509
he was on drugs
his mom called the cops
and watched as her son was killed by them
>>
How the fuck is this not a thing here? we all just fucking bend over to the police. Im not bashing the people but the institution is bad.
>>
>>74790509
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a9_1463756056
Did you watch the video? The man wasn't even able to speak intelligibly.

Pretty messed up to electrocute to death a man who can't even put sounds together to make proper words.
>>
>>74790652
Actually look like this guy but im a FAAAGGG.
>>
>>74790652
I'm just surprised he didn't get shot.
>>
File: 1463103380886.jpg (113 KB, 640x587) Image search: [Google]
1463103380886.jpg
113 KB, 640x587
>>74791188
Exactly what im saying this video just makes me ill. Its so fucked up. The guy says "im dying" "im dead" like ten times and then he is.
>>
>>74791188
You will never understand what it is to be LEO till you've been one. So as brutal as you may think they were being. They were on a Highway they let up on him and it's into traffic, I've seen it. He was cuffed yes and he still resisted. He was blacked out he was out of control and it is their duty to keep peace and promote safety.
He posed Threat to his parents so they called LEOs. After subduing him he continued to be unsafe. And he was now creating a safety risk for everyone on that highway. Do you fucking get it?
Comply to Police during any interaction you fuck face idiot. You will lose every time.
>>
>>74791723
I see both sides. but they did kill him. thats the point right i mean we have been talking about this for a couple years. im just saying #whitelivesmatter you fucking dick. go fucking eat a cock pig.
>>
What a fucking idiot
Still resisting while cuffed. All he had to do was stop moving
If he couldn't stop in order to maintain safety because he was high as a kite it means the drugs prevented him from complying with a lawful order. Therefore taking drugs and scaring your family puts the responsibility of the situation in his hands. In fact this event likely wouldn't have happened without drugs. It shows how degenerate getting high is.
I feel bad for the cops. What else were they supposed to do on the side of a highway? Let him sperg out and hurt someone? Fuck that. Dude deserved to be tased to death
>>
>>74791723
Cops who can't handle someone like that without killing them are incompetent fucking idiots. They deserve worse than to get fired, they deserve prison. You're a fucking twat to defend them

>durr the situation was cray
SELF. CONTROL. If they don't have that then they sure as hell don't deserve authority to control another human being. Fuck the police
>>
File: 1455247411156.jpg (108 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1455247411156.jpg
108 KB, 534x820
>All these bootlickers

Yes cucks. Fuck that dumbass for not wanting to be brutally electrocuted and choked by 3 cops. Should've obeyed like a good cuck
>>
>>74793049
It's synth mary man.
I'm all for drugs actually, but the "war on drugs" left a whole generation growing up with no information or proper etiquette about drug use.

It's pretty much like Black Magic in the Dark Ages.
In this case, it's even worse. Synthetic marijuana will fuck up anyone. I haven't seen anyone who used that shit for more than a month without developing serious mental problems. At least letting them have normal mary wouldn't do this to them.

Or you know, educating people on "If you wanna do drugs, do it at home and don't leave your home". That alone might reduce drug-related deaths a lot (except for the opium crackheads trying to lick wall plugs because they sound funny).

This situation is shitty as fuck though.
Yeah, maybe dogpilling the guy was a bad move, but they were in a highway. The parents couldn't keep driving because of the guy in the back. They couldn't drag him out because of the rest of the cars.

Only alternative I can see would be cutting the transit, pulling him out after sedating him and take him to an hospital.

Like I said, I'm all for drugs, but the guy in the video was a fucking selfish prick.
>>
>>74789795
Listen to the police when you're pulled over instead of reaching every-fucking-where so they know you don't have a FUCKING WEAPON.
>>
File: ZM85ACP.png (3 KB, 440x35) Image search: [Google]
ZM85ACP.png
3 KB, 440x35
Wow...really makes you think doesn't it?
>>
>>74789795
A degenerate that was high on spice resisted arrest then got tazed to many times and had a heart attack

nothing to see here
>>
>>74792504
White lives do matter You dab vaping pork roll.

>>74793968
You have your fee fees, and that's great Mary, but you still need to COMPLY. Or you will lose. You do you Bruh. Good luck with that.
>>
>>74794752
Might not be an heart attack.
When you pile on someone like that, expecially with your knee, it's very easy to make him unable to breathe.
They pretty much suffucated him.

It's a very, very stupid situations.
I mean, you can get mad at the cops for killing the guy, but what should they have done instead?
I previously sugested sedating him, but how long do sedatives take to work?
>>
>>74789795
Some fat faggot won't stop resisting and gets tasered until he dies, so what?
>>
Can we talk about the parents for a minute? They're idiots for calling the police on their son; what positive outcome did they expect to have?
>>
>>74795337
>>74791723
>>74793049
>>74794752
Non compliance should result in punishment, not death.
You are literally advocating sharia law in the fact that people should die if laws aren't followed.

In any case, parents are at fault for even calling cops, if someone is in danger of hurting themselves, never call the cops because that only increases the range of people in their scope.
>>
>>74796259
You are arguing that the perp had no responsibly for his actions. And the cops were intentionally carrying out a death sentence, an action dictated to them by a religious and political ideology because mmmm Muh Allah.
> Logic how?

They gave him every possible option to comply and he kept resisting. It's sad someone had to die,
> oh and ps he didn't have to die

You won't die if you comply. Argue all you want but that is a fact
>>
Thank God he was white. We would not want another riot on our hands, would we ;) ?
>>
>>74789795
Come on bootlicking faggots. The cops even say, "I'm fucking fired," and, "We're fucked," at the end.

Fuck the kike patrol.
>>
>>74796749
>You won't die if you comply. Argue all you want but that is a fact

Yeah just ask someone who can't comprehend a situation to do something reasonable yeah?

And I suppose it's reasonable to ask a man using crutches to run a couple miles right?

How is a person under the influence or whatever he was on supposed to peacefully comply?

[spoiler]My family is full of cops, so[/spoiler] I know the training and different techniques used to subdue, and not all are lethal or fatal, taser did not need to be used here
>>
>>74790652
To be fair, he was fighting.
>>
>>74796749
The point is that he was unable to comply.
Try shooting someone full of opium, sprinkle some meth and toss in an LSD sticker on his tongue just for funsies.
If he doesn't die (quite a feat) try to get him to comply to ANYTHING.

When someone gets drunk and crashes his car, the crime is never "you crashed your car".
The crime was "you got drunk before driving".
It's not even "you entered your car while drunk".

Knowing that you're gonna drive and still get drunk is the crime itself.
Same principle for any kind of drug. What he did wrong was getting high as fuck and not staying at home.
His ability to comply shouldn't matter in this case because it's quite literally ZERO.

Best solution I can think off? Lock the car with the guy in it, call a towtruck and take him to an hospital for sedation.
That's gotta be the only solution that doesn't involve more disruptment of traffic.
>>
>>74796749
but cops here are fucking trigger happy fat fucks who cant run after criminals so they have to shoot them. No one should be arrested for non-violent crimes like prostitution or drug possession, I completely 100% am in favor of people running from the piggies when they get stopped for a non-violent crime, fuck cops, some of the biggest scum in the country, and you're no better than they are for advocating deadly force when someone's back is turned and running away.
>>
>>74797151
My family is involved as well
VIRGINIA state trooper
CIA -retired former marine and DEA
San Diego county sheriffs Dept
San Diego PD
Yeah
That's why I say comply
I know too.
The training has changed because threats have increased its sad all around. I lost one of mine.
>>
Just because police are often given shit for no good reason doesn't mean you have to defend every instance of excessive force or brutality. That kind of black and white thinking is a sure sign of a low IQ. Mentally lazy.

I find it hard to believe that it's very hard to restrain someone who is already handcuffed. Cuff his feet too while you're at it. Having to resort to tazing a guy 15 times and putting 300+ pounds of weight on his back just seems excessive and uncalled for.

I've seen evidence of cops brazenly murdering people and I've seen evidence of cops doing what they had to do and people rioting over it anyway.

I feel sorry for this retarded family for falling for the "just call the cops" meme.
>>
File: you fucked up big time.gif (2 MB, 478x625) Image search: [Google]
you fucked up big time.gif
2 MB, 478x625
>ITT: niggers who think the law should not apply to them
>>
>>74789795
So, what exactly was he called to do?

>>74790811
I kinda just want to call her a cunt.
>>
>>74789795
"people"
>>
>>74797353

the only 'people' who care about trash being taken out are trash. hope you get taken out next
>>
>>74791723
The only issue with that is if they're doing something or approaching you in a way that makes you feel like your life is threatened...your natural instinct is going to be to resist. Some people's reaction to being restrained is panic, panicking gets interpreted as resistance when really you're terrified that some random dude gets to take control of your body.

No one is disagreeing that complete compliance minimizes the chances of dying. Handing a rapist a bottle of lubricant will minimize damage to your asshole as well.

As long as people like you apologize for cops they'll just keep murdering people without accountability. Keep making excuses.
>>
>>74797353
>No one should be arrested for non-violent crimes like prostitution or drug possession
Yeah right.
Fidel and Marquito bring the cartel over the boarder with a truckload of cocaine. Why arrest them? They're not being violent right?
Get fucked idiot.

I support legalizing drugs, and people like you only make shit harder.
You wanna take drugs? Fine. But understand that you will be at risk and put people around you at risk.
If you do any kind of drug and go out, you already fucked up. Oh, you tried to wrestle a taser out of a policeman's hand? Shit son, maybe you should have stayed inside while doing drugs, no?

You're on the same tier as the dumb 16 year old that try salvia and jump of a building thinking they're a pokemon. Every year there's some dipshit being irresponsible as fuck with it, and every year people who do drugs with some degree of care get a bad rep because of it.
>>
>>74798391
It's more this,
You won't win
So comply
Your feelings about your actions being lawful or un, will be determined by our court system.
it's fucked up he died. I don't want cops killing people.
But comply be courteous answer questions to the best of your ability and things will be civil.
If you want to do some Bath Saltz, it's your fucking body but stay at home!

Psst
I had some Psilocybin fun last night but i didn't leave my house or put anyone in danger. So yeah I get it
>>
As a fat neet manbaby who also lives with their parents this guy is a degenerate for not being straight edge. fuck em.

I bet the mother secretly wished for this.
>>
>>74794259
Alternatively
>cops show up
>don't act fucking crazy
>don't even go to jail
>>
>>74799241
There ya go.
>>
>>74789795
If someone is fighting back, the cops should say "Stop resisting" three times, and if they don't, shoot them and kill them. I mean that should be made that law so the police can do it legally. Our laws are too soft, and we need to tighten things up for these faggots who try to crawl through the loopholes.
>>
>>74790811
I wonder if anyone at the funeral will remind her that she killed her son and didn't help him in his darkest hour, instead bringing his executioners to her home...
>>
>>74799676
Yep any parent that can't control their 30 year old NEET, are incompetent, they should have subdued him in the basement
>>
>Do stupid shit
>Win stupid prizes
>>
>>74799900
Prizes like a Darwin Award?
>>
>>74797151
medfag here. 10/10 to what the anon said.
>>
>>74799612
>If someone is fighting back, the cops should say "Stop resisting" three times, and if they don't, shoot them and kill them.
i dont understand why does resistance warrant death
>>
>>74800124
Yup.

I'm not saying cops can do no evil, but if your fucking around with someone who has a gun your asking for trouble, cop or not.
>>
>>74789795
cops on power trip over-react and kill the guy unnecessarily while enjoying the chase/hunt a bit too much. cops lacked self control and wisdom. Cop unable to step back and step down just like the victim on drugs. However, cop expected to be sane and fair, level headed and appropriate. The cops totally in the wrong..
>>
File: 20151019_psycho.jpg (65 KB, 697x426) Image search: [Google]
20151019_psycho.jpg
65 KB, 697x426
>>74791723
>>74793049
>>74796749
It's funny how easily people will rationalize murder. So if someone is posing a "safety risk" then it's ok to electrocute them, suffocate them, shoot them, beat them, anything is ok so long as the police are promoting their cherished safety?

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2014/10/body-cam-video-shows-cop-shooting-man-dead-complying-demands/
https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/the_only_truly_compliant_submissive_citizen_in_a_police_state_is_a_dea

And proof that complying with the police will get you killed, unlucky for the cop there was footage proving his "fear for life" story was false:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/cop-charged-with-second-degree-murder-after-killing-sobbing-unarmed-man-begging-for-his-life_042016

I'll explain something most don't understand: psychopaths seek a way to express their desires. That means people who lust for blood will do it any way they can, and the best way to enjoy bloodlust is with impunity. When a psychopath wants to hurt others, the best way in today's society is to become a police officer since it's state sanctioned violence and officers escape prosecution almost every time. Psychopathic traits persist in many police officers, district attorneys and judges. Psychopaths love to feel powerful and to hurt others, it just so happens the criminal justice system is the best way to express those desires and it's the reason so many in criminal justice are psychopaths.
>>
>>74800412
It was his persistent resistance and the escalation of his resistance that got the whole situation OOC. If cops could read minds then ay. Maybe then a flailing perps intent will be clear.
It's dangerous shift all responsibility from Perp to Law enforcement.
He was just a helpless baby boy who didn't know any better. Bet he went to church and was getting his life back on track
>>
>>74800967
excellent comments. agreed.
>>
>>74790509
no, cops shouldn't be able to summarily execute a restrained person - even the cops in the video realized they fucked up

I don't even care about the race thing, cops by principle should protect people rather than kill unnecessarily
>>
>>74800990
>If cops could read minds then ay. Maybe then a flailing perps intent will be clear.
you shouldn't need to be a mind reader to be able to subdue someone
>>
>>74800967
By your logic,
No person can police another person safely..
I will agree if you agree that people have a responsibility to police themselves.
>>
If you actually respect or trust cops in this day and age, you are retarded.
>>
>>74801142
Intent....
Because his actions told another story
>>
>>74801169
NO logic in your post accusing others of lacking same.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc

This is how you deal with a cop
>>
>>74801230
It's about respecting your own life. If a black man was holding a gun on you would you call him nigger? Or sir ?
You think cops
>>
Watching it again and reading some of the comments, the taser isn't what did it:

What did it was four cops putting their combined body mass in the direct line of force of his diaphragm.

>I stated that in every case, the cops inadvertently kill the arrestee by causing "compressional asphyxia" by literally dog piling on the victim, thereby preventing them from being able to breath.

>AND HERE IT IS AGAIN!!!.......3:18......."He's good now. Got all the weight in the world on him now."

>People who are being slowly asphyxiated struggle like crazy.....because they are FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIVES at that point. In their panic, many will cry..."I can't breathe!!".....but often they cry other things..."Help!!"....."Get off!!"...."I'm dying!!".....or, as in this case....."I'm dead!!". Some can't even formulate words, they merely grunt and wheeze.......

>.....which the cops mistake for the victim attempting to "Hulk Out" and apply even more weight on the back of their chest.

>The taser is a red-herring. It DOES NOT induce cardiac arrest. What it can do is cause tetany of the intercostal (rib) muscles which assist the diaphragm in breathing, thereby worsening the effect of the chest compression and causing respiratory arrest that much sooner.
>>
Reminder that being a police officer is objectively proven to be less dangerous than being a garbage man, but their unions make them seem like an endangered species so they get more money fo dem salaries and pensions.
>>
>>74801321
Anon, please resist next time you have the chance. I'm all for you doing that.
>>
>>74801350
You realize that this is one of the videos they use to traumatize young police cadets?

One of the reason our police are so violent and quick on the trigger is because of videos like this
>>
>>74801582
Into not killing people with force ?
>>
>>74801582
I should mention that I know this from firsthand experience, having taken criminal justice classes
>>
>>74791723
Tell me why he was already handcuffed in the back of the vehicle, incorrectly at that. If you don't think they acted incorrectly you're out of your fucking mind.
>>
>>74801755
I couldn't tell what was happening from the coverage in that vid. His heads and feet were restrained correct?
>>
>>74801582
>One of the reason our police are so violent and quick on the trigger is because of videos like this

Shut up BOOTLICKER
>>
>>74791723
You know why he was able to reach for the taser? It's because it was pulled on him and used on in him in extreme close quarters, had the cops figured a more reasonable way to remove him from the car, as opposed to laying on top of him, simultaneously attempting to wrestle with him and utilize their tasers, they might have been more successful.

The simple fact of the matter is, the were unable to de-escalate what was from the beginning, a situation where the suspect was on drugs and required restraint. Yet in this scenario, the cops managed to attach cuffs, though failed to move the suspect. At that point, that is their own fault. The suspect did not, supposedly, have the faculties to comply from the get go.
>>
>>74801893
It appears his feet were not ironed, but his hands most certainly were. The fact that the first cop on scene had already managed to handcuff him, tells me that the majority of the danger to the officers had been dealt with. The fact that they decided to pull out a weapon, and then claim he was trying to grab it, shows they willingly made the situation more dangerous for everyone. I have a very hard time believing they needed to tase him AND essentially crush him to death. There is NO excuse or room for people who cannot think under pressure in LE.
>>
>>74802063
I'm informing you.

Why do cops always empty the clip into the person?
That's how they're trained. You aim for the center of mass and pull the trigger until it clicks.

Why are cops so quick to escalate violence?
That's how they're trained. They're shown videos like this one and are constantly warned about the dangers that civilians can pose to them.

If you want to know why cops are the way they are, look into how they're trained
>>
Cops aren't at fault, he was being aggressive and they used a less-lethal tool to subdue him.
Drugs/mental illness are no excuse to escape force, you're going to act like a rabid dog, you're going to get treated like one no matter what's in your system at the time.
>>
You faggots may as well start chanting "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon" now.

What's so hard to understand about shut up, comply, and fuck the officer in the courtroom? Oh, he was so cranked out on drugs that he kept resisting? His fucking problem then, he got what he deserved. We don't need this trash in our society no matter what color their skin.
>>
>>74802557
The problem is they tried to reason with someone who was out of their mind, evidenced by his speech. Tell me how 2 cops couldn't pull that man out of the car. Tell me why he was already handcuffed and not restrained out of the vehicle. I don't want to crucify the cops, but I think it's beyond clear they made many mistakes. If you want to defend those mistakes, then so be it. I expect better from LEOs.
>>
>>74789795
The guy was already with handcuffs on, why were they still tasering him?
>>
>>74798927
I get the feeling you work in/around law enforcement.
>>
>>74802727
You can still be a threat in cuffs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GccHjyMJYFc
>>
>>74802712
>Tell me how 2 cops couldn't pull that man out of the car.
They'd pull them into ongoing traffic.
That's the fucked part of this. On a low-traffic road, this wouldn't be a problem. On a highway (and it looks like a bridge) you can't really do that without risking someone getting run over or interrupting traffic.
>>
>>74802919
You do know thats a movie right?
>>
>>74802557
And you should cut the edge.
Yes, the guy was fucking retarded and a piece of shit for doing drugs while going out with his parents.
But you don't kill people over that. We don't kill schyzos when they threaten someone with a knife, they get detained and treated.

I know this is a chan, but there's no need to go all though guy.
>>
>>74798927
Don't answer questions at all other than to identify yourself and ask for a lawyer. Otherwise comply with every lawful order. If the cops made a mistake, any junior public defender will be able to take them to task.
>>
>>74801169
>No person can police another person safely.
Sure they can. The paradox is that the people who are best suited to it are not drawn to the profession. And instead the profession seems to draw out exactly the type of person who should not be given that kind of power.

>14 posts by this ID
>every last one of them in defense of cops

Why are you all over this thread defending cops? Why do you have such a huge stake in their reputation?
>>
>>74802994
It's an extreme example, but it still shows you can manoeuvre around in cuffs.
>>
File: 1440621846549.jpg (313 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
1440621846549.jpg
313 KB, 1920x1044
>>74802994
>>
>>74795002
I don't do stupid shit to get involved with cops in the first place. Nice try. How's that pig dick taste?
>>
>>74802925
Did you not see they already had a lane blocked off? What would they do with anyone in that situation? They have to leave the car at some point. By that logic they should never arrest anyone on the highway, because there's a chance they could dart out into traffic.
>>
>>74802919
Instead of tasering him and literally crushing (the execution method) they should've just pulled him out of the car. Not even hard at all, one guy grabs him by the cuffs, pull him out, get the other guy to get his legs, and throw him in the patrol. The guy was already retarded from the drugs so hes not gonna be resisting after they cuffs his legs.
>>
>>74801582
No, maybe videos will educate future police cadets on how NOT to handle a combative suspect.

I really don't understand why cops tase them say get out of the car and then proceed to step all over top of him.
>>
>>74789795
>was on drugs
It's his problem, not mine.
He chose to be a degenerate, and he paid the price.
>>
Nigger I do drugs all the time and I have no problem with stopping my resistance. This shithead fucked up and this serves as a lesson to all those idiots that don't follow directions from the people that can kill you.

Seriously boils my blood when people try to tell me the cops were unjust or wrong for doing this. Everything is up to the civilian to decide whether they want to live or die. Everything is their choice.
>>
>>74802818
If you ever decide to go into LE and you train at the Los Angeles police academy. You'll see me in some training videos. I am Not a LEO, but I have worked with them and several of my family are LEOs
>>
>>74789795
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a9_1463756056
he took spice a few days ago thats why they killed him
>>
>>74803908
So can you sit there and say they handled that situation 100% properly?
>>
>>74790345

>That pic
>Using a rolled up newspaper or some shit instead of a sock

dude come on
>>
>>74803769
he was on drugs DAYS ago if you didn't read
>>
>>74790811

Why is that a sad thing? Some fucking degenerate 30 year old man who lives at home with his mum taking drugs.

This wasn't "medication".

This is a drain on society being removed from the world. Good.
>>
It's agreeable that one shouldn't defend the man's behavior just because he was wacked out on spice - it is right for the officers to suitably defend themselves as well as restrain him by using tasers. Cases where people experience cardiac arrest from tasers are atypical. However, unless the suspect is putting other lives at risk, there is no reason to restrain someone by pinning excessive weight onto their core so as to cut off their breathing. It was clearly not their intention, but the mistake for the man's death does fall on the police.
>>
>use tazers just like the boss man said to so ghetto mamas don't sue
>kills the perp anyway
Feel sorry for the cop
The dude was retarded
>>
>>74789795
I don't get it, why didn't they just shoot him in the leg?
>>
>>74800967
>http://www.thedailysheeple

The reason this happens is because people like you teach people to fear the police. All the guy needed to do to stay alive is to stop moving when the officers asked.
>>
>>74804050
Nope never said that and never alluded to that being my opinion.
I said Comply. Because you won't win. They have back up, pepper spray or mace or guns and more ability to resist your resistance than you have.
Not saying they are correct in every situation.
I have been tasered, tear gassed, shot with a 12 gauge bean bag round all by LEOs that shit should stop you. If it doesn't, there could be something more sinister pumping through a perp that would elevate danger for all in the immediate vicinity.
>>
>Trump without a shirt
How can you vote for him now?
>>
>>74791723

So someone deserves to die every time they don't immediately comply with every police demand?
>>
>>74789795
He dindu nuffin he was a good boy.
>>
>>74804673
Shooting someone in the leg isn't as non-lethal as people think.
It's quite easy to shoot an artery (I forgot it's name) that pumps a crapload of blood through it.
It's quite the large one too. IF you get shot there, you'll bleed out very, very fast.
If you want non-lethal shots, usually aim for the feet or hands. Pain incapacitates most people.

I think even a shot to the belly gives you better odds of making it than a shot to the leg.
>>
>>74804747
I agree. However, can you honestly expect someone who is mentally deficient to simply comply? And if they don't, are they still to be treated like someone who is all there but willingly fails to comply?
>>
File: police brutality.jpg (83 KB, 1152x650) Image search: [Google]
police brutality.jpg
83 KB, 1152x650
>>74789795
Pic related: the mind of the anti-cop libshit.
>>
>>74804836
That's the joke.
>>
>>74804768
Uh. When was that said? Comply and things will be civil.
It's not me you have to convince of your opinion, on compliance with LE.
You do you.
Killing people is whack man.

But me I'll comply, at traffic stops and when an officer makes a lawful request to me.
>>
>>74804836
Plus shooting people in the leg is just plain retarded. The leg is a small erratically moving target, if someone was charging you with a knife and you go for the leg shot you'll get stabbed if you miss.
Also you run the risk of harming bystanders by missing.
Always shoot to kill at the center of mass with a firearm, if the criminal surrenders halfway through the barrage then you can cease-fire.
>>
>>74804921
No I can expect someone who is mentally incapacitated, to be able to comply 100% it's a Situation by situation is how they have to take it.
That's why I'm not in LE
I Have seen lives destroyed because of guilt and lead.
So I police myself the best I can.
>>
>>74805384
*can't
>>
>>74789795
>take synthetic drugs, go crazy and bash on 4 cops

I don't even see the outrage here. They didn't even shoot him with a gun. Natural selection imo. If he didn't die from the tasers his dumb doped up ass would've walked off a cliff or into oncoming traffic.

Good riddance.
>>
>>74804974
Uh. Kinda overshoot my head.

>>74805322
> if the criminal surrenders halfway through the barrage
I don't think anyone can surrender mid-barrage anon. Unless you're a crappy shooter, that would require someone surrendering faster than bullets.
So I guess that option is only available in France.
>>
>>74789795
i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.
>>
>>74790509
fuck you
>>
>>74805477
Whenever someone gets killed the police liberals always ask why they don't just shoot them in the leg. This man was killed with "non lethal," means so I jokingly said why didn't they just shoot him in the leg.
>>
>>74802557
If the cops agreed with you and acted accordingly, there would be riots across the fucking CONTINENT by the end of June, I fucking guarantee it.
>>
>>74791580
YEA Nigga SQUAD N SHIT
SKREET SOULDIERS NIGGA
WHEN YOU BOW UP ON A NIGGA IN FRONT OF ALPHA TEAM, BUT BRAVO TEAM AIN'T THERE CUZ THEY BE SUPPORT BY FIRE N SHIT NTHE SQUAD NIGGA
WHEN YOU IN FRONT OF THE PLATOON SERGEANT GIVING REPORT N YOUR SQUAD AINT ALL THERE FOR PT N SHIT NIGGA
REAL SHIT
>>
I don't get it, am I supposed to feel sorry for a drug fag who goes so crazy that he tries to eat his parents?

You read that right, in the 911 call his parents are screaming because he's trying to bite them.

Fuck the guy, and every other pathetic druggy who wastes my tax dollars.
>>
>>74807208
Nope. You should feel bad that LEOs making very nice salaries cannot handle a mentally deficient manchild without killing him.
>>
>>74790509
>How hard is it to follow directions?
When your adrenaline and noradrenaline levels are through the fucking roof because your fight or flight response has gone apeshit?
Extremely hard to impossible.

You should try it some time.
>>
>>74789795
>defending drug addicted scum
>because white

Yeah, he was a real asset to the "white race".
Dipshit.
>>
>WHY CAN'T COPS JUST USE THEIR TAZER
>OMG HE USED HIS TAZER WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!

I can't believe /pol/ defends the criminal. He died due to the drug he was on and the altercation with the police/tazer. 100% he died of cardiac arrest. He blatantly attacked and resisted arrest with the cops. If he was black, /pol/ would call those cops based.

Now if he was handcuffed and just sitting there THEN get tazed the death, that's a whole other story. But he resisted and fought back. I think even tried to bite?
>>
>>74807469
You are 100% correct.
This is why you NEVER call the cops on someone you care about.
It will always end at least in disaster, possibly in cataclysm.
>>
>>74807338
Listen nigger, this entitled little fuck took mind altering drugs and went insane. He's a grown man who should know better, and then he's kicking and hitting 4 or more officers. These guys have better shit to do than babysit some junkie.

He's not fucking 16 anymore. Get off the drugs, grow up and be a white man.
>>
Stop resisting than motherfucker, just listen and you won't get hurt.
>>
>>74807973
I've done a gram of a-pvp in 30 hours and managed to hold it together.
Dude was already flaming nuts. That or he did too much 3-MeO-PCP. This is why you should abort the retarded/insane.
>>
>>74808172
>Stop resisting than motherfucker
Impossible when you're batshit. Very difficult even when completely sane. If your adrenaline reaches a certain threshold, you lose control of good sense. Cops are trained to push those buttons, but in this case it was likely his normal state of mind, and not the cops.
>>
>>74808359
I see what you mean and to say well its his fault for doing drugs sounds ignorant but im gonna go with that
>>
>>74808622
Even the drugs aren't at fault.
I've done enough of them to know that excuse is bullshit.
I've never threatened to eat anyone or ran out into the street like a madman even after the most intense stim sessions or dissociative holes. Shrooms got me as close as I've ever been but even then I managed to pull into a mantra and remain in control.

Dude was crazy, because he started up before anyone called the cops. So the cops aren't to blame here.
>>
>>74808890
Might sound weird to you anon, but most people on our generation grew up knowing absolutely nothing about drugs.
I know people whose only knowledge ammounted to "It's like alchool but stronger".
This kind of thought leads to "I'll just take a smaller dose". Because you can do that with booze. You just get slightly buzzed. But you can't really do that with psylocibin and other dissociative shit.
There's also the matter of Synthetic Marijuana.
Again, the same ignorance is what allowed the synth mary to prop up.
There's retards out there that actually believe it's like actual mary, only it's grown in a lab.

LSD is known to "awaken" schyzophrenia if you have it latent (it's usually genetic and hereditary).
Synth Mary is known to cause that shit on people that have no family history of Schyzophrenia.
>>
File: 1265430107301.gif (111 KB, 800x1121) Image search: [Google]
1265430107301.gif
111 KB, 800x1121
>>74809715
And people claim that a-pvp can make you go batshit with paranoia.

It DOES cause paranoia, no doubt. But if you let the shadow people scare you into the street rather than talk and laugh with them until you pass out from extreme fatigue, you were already insane beforehand.

I get tired of people blaming the drugs.
It gives a bad name to drugs and to chemistry.

If you get killed by the cops in the US one of three things is certain.
1. You're reckless/too obvious in life.(making a scene draws bad attention you dumbass!)
2. You're medically insane.(you'll probably end up making a scene whether you want to or not)
3. You're a complete moron.(you're too stupid to not make a scene)

Pic sorta related.
>>
File: 1315150323788.jpg (173 KB, 648x903) Image search: [Google]
1315150323788.jpg
173 KB, 648x903
>>74811135
and pt 2

The reason niggers end up in jail so much isn't because they commit more crimes.
It's because they're so fucking obvious when they commit crimes.
Everyone commits crimes. Dumb assholes make it obvious.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 400x400
>>74789795
He was acting like a nigger
World is a better place without him
>>
Anybody who wants to bad mouth cops can get the fuck out. Go to Europe with the rest of the faggots. You are useless.
>>
>>74811135
I think the War on Drugs was a neat idea, but they should have focused a lot more on informing people on what each drug does and what are the effects rather than blanketing all in "THEY'RE BAD, THEY RAPE YOUR BRAIN, DON'T DO THEM".

Or fuck it, go all out and fully legalize them.
I think it's norway or some other north european country where you have labs making MDMA.
You look at the bottle it comes in, and there's a seal of guaranty that tells you that shit was aproved by their government or some shit.

Right next to me in Spain, there was a county/state that was going bankrupt.
They simply legalized Mary and made a crapload of money off of it.

I can't really complain, since in my country your allowed to have small doses of mary with you.
Only the selling of it is illegal.
>>
>>74811474
Not for nothing, but as I said, it's very hard to not resist arrest.
Cops are trained to push your buttons, and they'll do whatever they can to either get you to go nuts or incriminate yourself.
If the first tactic fails(they usually send in the "rough em up and piss him off" officer first...), they send out the other officer("I'm your friend, and we just wanna clear this up, so please give me all the information you can to help us put charges on you").

Holding down the fort with today's law enforcement means you're either well-trained, a Buddhist monk, or the cops don't want you because it's near shift-change.
I'm in the first category, but only after years of personal mental training. I can instantly go into zen-like states which are very helpful when the pigs come a knocking looking for easy marks.
>>
>>74789795
>Cops kill a person by using a taser while he is cuffed

When will tasers and handcuffs get banned for law enforcement use?
>>
>hes white so its sad

Fuck outta here, how stupid can you be to die during a cop interaction? Oh but hes white so hes pur do nothing angel. His stupid parents got him killed good riddance fuck head
>>
File: 1452170263146.png (417 KB, 599x541) Image search: [Google]
1452170263146.png
417 KB, 599x541
>>74812203
When they can start using fentanyl tranqs.

Better yet, let's let the citizenry take over like in the old days.
It's far cheaper and easier.
>>
>>74791723
the guy was so fucking out of it all they had to do was lock the car doors until a more appropriate extraction team came.. come on? taze him until death? unfucking real. was it that necessary to subdue him?
>>
>>74811791
Get a job.
>>
>>74812398
If he was black youd be singing a diffferent tune
>>
File: reparations.png (881 KB, 1080x1011) Image search: [Google]
reparations.png
881 KB, 1080x1011
>>74789975
They always have but the pol authoritarian cucks don't care cuz the police are the biggest dindus of all time. The police could rape their mothers and poltard would commence to suck the officer's dick because his degenerate mother came all over it.
>>
>>74790509
>taze him
>shaking violently from the taze
>LOOK AT HIM HES FIGHTING
>STOP RESISTING
>can't release hands because of being tazed every few seconds
>STOP RESISTING
>heart fails
>he's not responding
>see he's not responding, taze him again
>>
>>74796749
>You won't die if you comply. Argue all you want but that is a fact
>conveniently forgets about all the people who complied and were murdered
>conveniently ignores that some people panic
>conveniently ignores that some people are high
>conveniently ignores that some people are mentally ill
>conveniently ignores that some people simply cannot comply

I'm done with violent, trigger happy cops who get away with murder. As far as I'm concerned if a cop kills someone you love without clear justification (i.e. to defend their own life or the life of another), then that cop is fair game. Hunt them down, put them down, make sure you can't be identified.

And feel no guilt.

I bet 2 or 3 acts of citizen revenge on cops in this country would cause all the rest to shape the fuck up for the next 5 years.
>>
File: scan0024.jpg (153 KB, 900x1096) Image search: [Google]
scan0024.jpg
153 KB, 900x1096
>>74812398
Anon, if they were smart, they wouldn't be cops in the first place.
The retarded police the retarded.
>>
>>74812982
Easy jigaboo. The Detroit forums are on a different website.

Degenerate drug users deserve to die.

Fact.
>>
>>74789795
well don't resist arrest ya fuckin retard

doesn't matter how many times they tazed him, faggot was still resisting right up until he died. seriously, WHY WOULD YOU GRAB A COPS TAZER??????????
>>
>>74813079
>Degenerate drug users deserve to die.
Couldn't agree more. They give us non-degenerate users a bad name.
>>
>>74798093
fuck u and fuck ur way of thought and life
keep that shit attitute to urself
>>
>>74800967

This anon gets it.

>>74801169
>No person can police another person safely..
>muh false dilemma!

No PSYCHOPATH should be allowed to police others.

>>74804745
>ignore all examples of citizens complying and dying
>"All the guy needed to do to stay alive is to stop moving when the officers asked."

How sad was your mother when you failed 2nd grade reading comprehension?
>>
>>74813079
>white
>never touched an illegal drug
>not even alcohol

If a cop kills someone I love without justification, that cop is going down. Consequences be damned.
>>
>>74790509
>TIL resisting arrest by an unarmed individual warrants lethal force.
Well I guess he's no different than Trayvon.
>>
>>74813098
see
>>74812898
>>
>>74813332
This wasn't even intended lethal force, he died to a non-lethal weapon
>>
File: 1453748886731.jpg (42 KB, 720x686) Image search: [Google]
1453748886731.jpg
42 KB, 720x686
>Stealing a cop's taser
Literally asking to die.
>>
File: cop.jpg (27 KB, 468x376) Image search: [Google]
cop.jpg
27 KB, 468x376
>>74813329
This PIG got his head blown off for threatening a mans dog
>>
>>74799078

agreed good fucking riddance
>>
>>74813329
Cop in op had justification.

Drugged out unpredictable person attempted to take officers weapon.

Imagine you faggots of the officer had shot him instead. You'd be crying why they didn't use tasers.

To satisfy you anti-cop faggots they should have gave him warm milk and sung him a lullaby. Stop acting like a nigger and act your skin color.
>>
Yeah, look at this poor African king being cruelly murdered by the police.
>>
>>74812982

You said it better than I could Chippy.
Have at em huh?

You must be one tough anon
>>
>>74813404
>Died to a non-lethal weapon
Because that makes perfect sense.
>>
>>74803120
>The paradox is that the people who are best suited to it are not drawn to the profession.

I just wanna point out that this man is 101% correct, and one of the very few people besides myself who I've seen express this.

It's basic logic, very simple to understand.
The people you DON'T want in positions of power seek those positions with absolute zeal and will use trickery and cheating to get there, whereas the people best suited to police/govern tend to hate the task of doing so and go out of their way to avoid the charge for the most part, and the few who do try almost always lose out to the more zealous psychopath models.

This is why you never trust anyone in a position of authority. 99/100 times he's a lunatic and out for your ass. Fortunately, most of them are morons and become cops, and are thus easy to avoid. Just stay low-key. Not loco.
>>
>>74794359
>opium crackheads
The fuck are you talking abou
>>
>>74789795
fucking pigs
>>
>>74813691
It totally makes sense

a Tazer is a non-lethal weapon

however too much of a "good thing" will kill anyone

There are incidents of people dying to rubber bullets due to internal hemoraging
>>
>>74800967
>https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2014/10/body-cam-video-shows-cop-shooting-man-dead-complying-demands/
lifting one hand up and refusing to lift the other, even if you show you don't have a gun in your waistband (which doesn't prove you have a gun you fucking retard), is not complying

>https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/the_only_truly_compliant_submissive_citizen_in_a_police_state_is_a_dea
>some stupid blog about muh police state

>http://www.thedailysheeple.com/cop-charged-with-second-degree-murder-after-killing-sobbing-unarmed-man-begging-for-his-life_042016
>sheeple

goddamn you cop haters are retarded turds.
>>
>>74789795
kek, a white dindu
>>
>>74801428
if you can speak, you can breathe.
>>
>>74791580
but that's not his horse. The guy on the horse is wearing mail and a crown, while the guy acting hard is barefoot and wearing a dress and a little cap. The guy on the horse obviously outranks him.

BTFO
>>
>>74790345
Yeah he meant because he broke his handcuffs he's fucked
The #1 police rule is never, NEVER break equipment
>>
>>74813212
RARE
>>
>>74802919
>>74802994
Here is a REAL video of some guy fucking up a cop while handcuffed

No compliance = shoot on sight desu
>>
>>74814313
>lol forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X2T7V7TjCY
>>
File: 1462073503677.jpg (27 KB, 510x498) Image search: [Google]
1462073503677.jpg
27 KB, 510x498
>One less piece of shit smack head living

Um, what's the problem exactly?
>>
>>74812982
>>conveniently forgets about all the people who complied and were murdered
incredibly rare and officers guilty of this are usually convicted

>>conveniently ignores that some people panic
>>conveniently ignores that some people are high
>>conveniently ignores that some people are mentally ill
and none of these are the officers fault. stop being a threat and the police will stop treating you as a threat.

>>conveniently ignores that some people simply cannot comply
the people you are referring to do not exist.

>I bet 2 or 3 acts of citizen revenge on cops in this country would cause all the rest to shape the fuck up for the next 5 years.

>complains about muh police state
>goes on to advocate shit that will create a police state
WHY ARE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS SO GODDAMNED RETARDED? IF YOU JUST FUCKING COMPLIED, WE'D HAVE LESS, YES FUCKING LESS, COPS SHOOTING PEOPLE AND WE'D HAVE A POLICE FORCE REMINISCENT OF THE 50S.

YOU ARE PART OF THE FUCKING PROBLEM.
>>
>>74814332
>two "cops"
>no tazers
>no guns
>not even a baton
>>
>>74814586
we can present this as an anti-gun control vid or something, the cops needed something to beat some sense into the dindu
>>
>>74812898
>>74813382
he grabbed the taser you moron.

you don't even shake when you're tazed, your muscles tense up and you stop moving.

>>74813404
>non-lethal weapon
they're technically called less than lethal.
>>
>>74798093
I dated your mom before you were born. Know where I took her? TO THE GARBAGE DUMP! BTFO.
>>
>>74797460
MuhfugginCIADEA aint shit. Ill have you know...
>>
File: 597634.jpg (28 KB, 589x416) Image search: [Google]
597634.jpg
28 KB, 589x416
>>74814534
>the people you are referring to do not exist.
You need to go study neurochemistry again.
Elevated epinephrine and norepinephrine can absolutely make it impossible to willingly comply. And it doesn't take drugs or mental illness to make that happen. Cops will attempt to cause you to go into such a state in many cases, usually very subtly. Arrests and convictions = more funding/budgets and higher pay. Usually also means more toys to LARP with as well.
>>
>>74793049
/ T H R E A D

YOU'RE A BUNCH OF NIGGERS.
>>
>>74814695
I wonder how many police have died to stabbings and shit
>>
File: magastoat1.png (268 KB, 564x564) Image search: [Google]
magastoat1.png
268 KB, 564x564
>>74797151
if they didn't have body cameras they would've just drug his ass out and given him a beating then chucked him in the cruiser. trying to be too nice and use these non-lethal tools because of some protocol.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 362x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 362x409
>>74813486
>Jorge Zambrano
Here's your hero

Rap sheet a mile long
>>
>>74802449
If dog piling a handcuffed guy who is in a drug induced panic in the back of his parents car while telling him to stop moving and tasing him 15 times is reasonable to you, I don't know what to say.
>>
>>74813920
Literally the dumbest trope ever.
>>
>>74814922
those chemicals wouldn't release naturally if you were complying and calm to begin.

and theres a simple solution to those faggot, CALMING DOWN.
>>
>>74790811
What is with shitty parents calling the cops on their kids for the slightest thing.
>>
>>74815425
have you ever had the wind knocked out of you?

if you can talk, and continue to talk, you have air in your lungs. if you have air in your lungs, then you're breathing.
>>
>>74815226
This is why I said: fentanyl tranqs.
Once he's down, bring in some EMTs to admin an antipsychotic like risperidone, and haul him off to a rubber room for a bit.
>>
>>74815428
>just calm down
>when you have police screaming at you and pointing guns and tazers in your face
>>
>>74815226
and whats your genius solution? let him continue to be a danger to himself and his surroundings?
>>
>>74815577
Have you ever had a lung full of cum? I'll bet you have because youre a faggot. You can breathe until you cant anymore, you will yell I cant breathe while suffocating until silence because then you breathe no more.
>>
>>74815428
>those chemicals wouldn't release naturally if you were complying and calm to begin.
Unless you have training, you're not going to be able to control your fight-flight response well enough to resist LEO agonists.
But in this case as I said, he was already off his nut and the cops weren't anything more than further agonism.
His parents are at fault for not getting him psychiatric help.

It wasn't drugs. It wasn't cops. He's a loon with mania. They can't be reasoned with. They must be sedated.
>>
>>74815707
its a little thing called self control.

its remarkably easy to calm down in stressful situations if you actually try.
>>
>>74815829
> Burn?
Not an argument
>>
>>74815885
>no just self control
>you can just be calm because I said so and everything I'm doing is in hind sight
>>
>>74813540

>attempts to steal prescription drugs
>approaches the police making gun signs
>keeps closing in on the cop as he draws his gun

>diundu
>>
>>74816025
>attempts to steal prescription drugs
If he lives in the US, do you blame him?
You either steal from them or they steal from you.
>>
>>74815896
I dont argue with the cognitively impaired, you will sink to their, your, level, and then they, you, will have the home court advantage. Read the latter half of the response or did you just cop sperg right past it.
>>
File: 1461741455550.jpg (388 KB, 876x899) Image search: [Google]
1461741455550.jpg
388 KB, 876x899
oh shit this was my thread! my first real thread!
>>
>>74789795
only niggers get the cops called in the first pla e
>>
>>74804218
This.
Just don't do drugs or do it in a controlled environment. How hard is that?
>>
>>74816119
I read it. I don't care about your opinion on this matter.
> I'm copping so much sperg. I feel funny in my no no spot.
>>
>>74814392
>Um, what's the problem exactly?
He was white and not black. /Pol/ is losing their mind over this white trash
>>
>>74800967
>>74800904
>>74789795
>>74790345
>>74791580

ITT: literal niggers

Cops told him a billion times to stop fighting them and he wouldn't. They tried to tase him to pacify him but it wouldn't work and eventually they did it one too many times and it accidentally killed him. The only person at fault here is the guy. He did drugs, acted like a retard, fought the cops, and it got him killed.

If you don't want to get tased, don't fucking fight cops.
>>
File: 1436430735859.jpg (9 KB, 272x252) Image search: [Google]
1436430735859.jpg
9 KB, 272x252
>>74789795
Am I being rused or are people unironically defending the fucker in the video? This would be different if he was shot with an actual gun, but the taser killed him. He was trying to take the officer's weapons in the first place and was fighting back.
>>
>>74816105
>making excuses for degenerate thieves
>>
>>74797542
I know
the whole thing just makes me ill.
thats what i said in the beginning
>>
>>74789795
That fucking cop was manic. Do they bother for testing for psycopathy and bipolar disorder before hiring people as cops?
>>
>>74816513
He's white so he gets a pass on being a nigger and trash
>>
>>74816484
>>>74815829 (You)
>> Burn?
>Not an argument
> I don't care about your opinion on this matter.
>>
File: 1462316997488.gif (372 KB, 177x177) Image search: [Google]
1462316997488.gif
372 KB, 177x177
Copfag here.
Came here initially to say you're all a bunch of overreacting faggots but God damn.

He was already in cuffs, face down in the back of a car.
Dude needed ems not an elbow to the back of the head.
There's absolutely no reason you can't leave him cuffed in the back seat until you get more backup.
It's clear pain compliance isn't working if they had to tase him 15 times. Not that's why they did it, they tased him because they were amped up over nothing.
>>
>>74791069
Trump said we should love our law enforcement.
>>
>>74816790
Thank you officer for being a rational observer. Have a safe tour and may God be with you.
>>
>>74816790
>There's absolutely no reason you can't leave him cuffed in the back seat until you get more backup.
every time I see videos like this, cops are in a big fucking hurry for some reason. He could have just left the spice-smoking tard alone and waited for ems like you said.
>>
>>74816691
I was about to burn the mango chicken. I was dictating and my girlfriend hit enter. My bad
Kek
>>
>>74816790
>Dude needed ems not an elbow to the back of the head.

Rare to find a proper educated LEO.
You cannot gain compliance from a lunatic, and you're a rare example of a law enforcement agent who seems to understand this.
Only strong antipsychotics can get compliance from the insane. Taser barbs should have a half milligram of fentanyl and a standard risperidone dose. Keep some narcan around incase of accidental opiate OD.

Chemistry can solve problems that force cannot.
>>
>>74813989
why would you be fucked for breaking handcuffs? just take 1% of the money from some low tier drug bust to cover it
>>
>more worried about handcuffs than killing someone
>>
lmao, people are defending this degenerate? He deserved. It doesn't matter if you're on drugs, don't comply pay the price. Also, his mom should have been tased
>"Hurrr you better not hurt my son!"
Or what? She isn't going to do anything.

Fact is he deserved it and you retards defending him wouldn't be defending him if he was black. Don't wanna die? Don't be a degenerate,and you better comply.
>>
>>74817312
If you can break cuffs you can break a lot of other things, including heads.
The truth is, even though cops tend to be jerkoffs, in a situation like that they're criminally underpowered. Their tools are not set up to deal with the insane. You can't yell compliance orders or use intimidation on mania cases like that. Too much activated dopamine and epinephrine receptors in those brains. Their training just made the situation worse.
In the end you have a manic basketcase who can break hardened-steel handcuffs, and no tranquilizers. Tasers won't be effective on that type of mental illness sense tasers do not antagonize D2 or alpha receptors. They just excite the latter and cause muscle lock, so you end up causing a myocardial in the end as that's the only outcome you can have if you try to fight someone who is manic.
>>
>>74818042
*since*
>>
>>74818042
yeah but why would breaking handcuffs be the reason he says he is fucked?

handcuffs aren't that valuable
>>
>>74818042

Woah dude are you defending police did you see how they killed that innocent light-skinned black man who may or may have not been smoking legal spice? He was going back to college and an aspiring rapper. He was a good guy going through tough times, he shouldn't be tased to death because he's black. #handsupdontshoot
>>
>>74818679
Well, if I was a cop and I saw you break cuffs while manic, I'd shoot you.
If I was a private citizen and I saw you break cuffs while manic, I'd shoot you.

Rabid animals aren't that dangerous, and we put them down for a reason.

Now, I'm no fucking fan of the 5-0, but if you're batshit and breaking steel handcuff chains, and not fighting a war against an enemy nation, you're a huge fucking problem. A living grenade.
>>
>>74796157
>mother who's probably never done a drug in her life
>driving on a highway
>son is acting unintelligible
>call cops because she has no other sense of authority higher than he husband who can't do shit.

Makes perfect sense desu
>>
What nobody to you yous are now living in a leftist occupied totalitarian shithole?

The smart americans are the once who have armed themselves these last few years, at least they have a fighting chance.

As you can see from california and the fed's desperate attempt to disarm the people by making guns illegal.

the slaughterhouse is about to open 24/7
>>
>>74821210
This is why one should keep a stash of etizolam around. 1-2mg could probably have ended the day peacefully. Hell, clonazolam can be had for 1000 doses @ $60. That's 6 cents a dose, a dose being .500mg/500mcg.
>>
>>74790509
So...follow directions or you deserve to die?
>>
File: 1462193064074.jpg (58 KB, 388x410) Image search: [Google]
1462193064074.jpg
58 KB, 388x410
>>74800967
>that picture
More like the 10 jobs that you'll never have because anyone who's more successful at life than you is supposedly evil. Bet you think life and the people who hold those 10 jobs owe you a living too, right?

HURR DURR BOOTLICKERS
FUCK THE GOVOMENT
DON'T STEP ON SNEK
NEVER CALL POE-LEASE
YOU WILL LOOSE LOVED ONE
HE WAZN'T RESISTING HE WAS A GOOD BOY
WHITE BOY DINDU NUFFIN

Cop haters are literally worse than niggers.
>>
>>74821429
Why don't you have a gun?
>>
File: thas rite.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
thas rite.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>>74815210
Really don't be mattering IDIOT, the cop DESERVED to get peeled like he did.

Pieces of shit don't realize they're just regular humans in an outfit, theres YEARS of BRUTALITY are gonna come back to haunt them.
>>
>>74791723
You are such a faggot it's incredible.

Comply with your rapist during any interaction, maybe that way they'll use lube.
>>
>>74813329
>act your skin color

So whites are supposed to act like slaves any time some brainwashed faggot with the Star of David on his chest brandishes a weapon on them? You're supposed to be happy to be manipulated by forced extortion, and then expect to be either abducted based on morally false premises or be killed for rejecting them?

You're fucking pathetic. You're not "white"; certainly not aryan; you're a faggot.
>>
>>74800967

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2014/10/body-cam-video-shows-cop-shooting-man-dead-complying-demands/

>Cop tell him to take both hands out of his pants.
>Doesn't.
>Wonders why he got shot.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/cop-charged-with-second-degree-murder-after-killing-sobbing-unarmed-man-begging-for-his-life_042016

>Through a mix of demands
>Meaning that man again, did not comply with cops.

wow great point you got there.
>>
>>74789795
you make me ill.
>>
>>74822935
Kek. are you raping me .
Oh you truly are a Wurd smithe
>>
>>74816790
Copfag here as well. There have been a lot of decent points both ways ITT, but this scenario is a great example of the current hiring trends: not psychopaths but beta pussies.
I don't understand why they didn't just carry him out and put him in their back seat. Transport him to hospital. Done. We have done that many times. Couple guys for the legs, couple for the arms, not ideal but in a pinch it's fine.
This meme of psychopaths being hired is nonsense. Rather, current psych exams look for "less agressive" personality types due to previous eras of public outcry that led to college professors dictating hiring standards.

So now you have a scenario where passive aggressive manchildren who have never have a job before are suddenly given a badge and gun with zero life experince and almost no training.

My father got on the job 35 years ago and didn't even get to drive for the first year. Now? A rookie is on his own two months after graduation from the academy in a one man car. So now you have an undertrained kid who has never even been punched in the face (guys who admit to fights as young men get bounced from the hiring process) policing terrible neighborhoods. It's not psycopathy usually that causes certain bad shoots: it's terror.

But I digress. I too came here to tell you faggots to chill, but this one was...a clear lack of decision making, leadership, etc. You can tell there was no experince by the fact that they let the mom stay in the car. She should have been moved out immediately, as her mood and fear would likely spook the guy more, she's in the way, etc.
>>
>>74811296
No, if the shit side of chicago has taught us anything it's that broke nogs will kill each other over nothing. Cops are shit, but nogs have an extremely hard time coexisting with us and our laws.
>>
>>74825876
Wannabe bootlicker coming out of college, here, with a question. What kind of experience outside of just working part time do departments want to see, when screening? Are there certain experiences/volunteering I can do that might look good/prepare me for that kind of profession?
>>
File: b79.jpg (66 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
b79.jpg
66 KB, 666x666
>>74791723
Thuggish LEOs like you are the reason I intend to kill the next cop that comes towards me. Bang, headshot. Let's see a vest stop that, motherfucka.
>>
>>74816494
How the fuck can a bunch of trained police officers not be able to contain a single degenerate? They should be able to pull him out, handcuff him and put him in their car no problem.
Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.