[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have inside knowledge of Hillary's campaign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
I can't say how I know this. The Hillary campaign is contracting out an independent pollster to poll on a scenario where a school shooting would knock Trump's support. I'm certain of this. Also I don't know what is going through the head of Hillary or her campaign but I can speculate. From this point on is speculation---Hillary is considering organizing a school shooting and weighing the pros and cons of whether it would increase his support through fear or lose his support because he is so pro gun.
>>
File: 1445046268072.gif (951 KB, 243x280) Image search: [Google]
1445046268072.gif
951 KB, 243x280
>>74788188
>-Hillary is considering organizing a school shooting
>>
File: 1398094095854.png (88 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1398094095854.png
88 KB, 300x300
>>
>>74788690
It ain't that hard. She knows a lot of people who have guns, so she wouldn't even have to do it herself.
>>
>>74788188
Seeing as the support for Gun Control has only decreased following all of the recent school shootings, doesn't sound like the best idea.
>>
>>74788188
>Australia
Post anything which identifies you as a campaign affiliate.
>>
File: oc.png (350 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
oc.png
350 KB, 900x900
>>74788188
>>
>>74790063
>>74791276
>Australian
Clearly NZ you fucking retards
>>
>>74791856

So the plan is to arm the child hobbits with crossbows, or...
>>
>>74792172
i was thinking molitve cocktails
their pretty easy and cheap to make
>>
Why can't this bitch just go to fucking hell for once
>>
>>74788188
Trump is pro gun?
>>
>>74789457
Both sides argue they have the majority support. Antis say most people like the idea of common sense gun laws. Pros point to loosening CCW laws across the country and dropping violent crime rate. The population is very divided on this issue still.
>>
>>74792650
he just got endorsed by the NRA two days ago
>>
>>74792650
Trump called for a federal CC license that would be valid in every state.
>>
>>74788188
Interesting theorycraft.

Unfortunately for hilldog, gun control is a losing issue. It didn't work back when they shilled it to hell and back with sandy hook and it won't help this time either.

Meanwhile, if any terrorist attacks happen between now and november anywhere in the western world (which is pretty much guaranteed to happen), then trump wins.
>>
>>74791856
Is there a difference?
Be honest.
>>
>>74793717
Huge difference. Australians are rude and uncouth savages who would rather get drunk and cause trouble than be tolerant and communicative. New Zealanders, meanwhile, are friendly and civilized, willing to tolerate differences of opinion/lifestyle and agree to disagree as appropriate.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.