[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buzzfeed's Jew Red Pills U.S.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
So the jew tells us Donald Trump want's a new Holocaust...And will make a ghetto of the US.

>Skip to the End....it's all Holocaust bullshit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU7q04r5iW4
>>
let's downvote this video
>>
as a German I don't know what to do with myself right now. I know what happened isn't my fault. I was far FAR from being born but this guilt is just something you are born with here. I'm just so sorry. About a year ago I was in one of those concentration camps with my class. it's awful. I can't even explain how it makes me feel to be connected with such horrible things even if it is just the word "german". yes germany has changed! but I'm not proud to be german and I never was
>>
>>74788320
you forgot your proxy kike
>>
File: 1463950339159.jpg (1 MB, 3816x3464) Image search: [Google]
1463950339159.jpg
1 MB, 3816x3464
>>74788320
>>
>>74786935
Hate the kikes all you want, you're a fucking retard if you think the Holocaust didn't happen.

I'm dubious on the 6 million, but come on.
>>
I'm 1/10 Jewish and I'm a trump supporter.
>>
>>74788604
So what do you think actually happened and what didn't?
>>
>>74788604
It didn't happen because the number is significantly lower than 6 million, so it's not worth giving a name to (i.e. muh Holocaust), thus it didn't happen.

You don't kill someone in self-defense and then say "wow this is just like the Holocaust", do you?
>>
>>74786935

Why doesn't Buzzfeed post a video of a Gulag survivor and talk about how it could happen again if Bernie Sanders is elected?

The Commies killed a helluva lot more people than the Nazis.
>>
File: 1463438322854.jpg (33 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
1463438322854.jpg
33 KB, 400x384
>>74788320
You need a HOLOCAUST DEPROGRAMMING COURSE
>>
>>74788604
When are some of you going to do your own research into "the holocaust", and learn that you have been lied to?
Also, do you enjoy being told what to think?

That is why it is illegal to research or "question" it; that's why people all over Europe are thrown into prison for Thought Crime, because the Holohoax can't stand the light of day.....it can't stand for people to "look, and see the man behind the curtain". Once you "look behind the curtain", the "show" is over.

When will people at large understand that this war on Germany started even before WW2. The holocaust is A LIE. A lie that has served it's purpose. To make Germans feel ashamed and promote multiculturalism. If you have some critical thinking you should be able to see the holocaust for the disgusting blasphemy that it is. IT'S ILLEGAL TO QUESTION IT IN EUROPE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PEOPLE CONNECT THE FUCKING DOTS!?

How many times must the obvious be stated.., "Truth Does Not Fear Investigation"... The truth needs no laws, and it doesn't need to be defended. The truth stands by itself. Europe is trying desperately to keep the lid on this greatest lie of the 20th century. The Holohoax is the most protected act of treason against humanity in history. It's enabled many of the laws and wars that have caused countless acts of murder against innocent peoples. Sad and sickening.
>>
>>74786935
Every city in the US is already a ghetto. Trump had nothing to do with that.
>>
>>74786935
What about the jacobins and communists?

Why is it that people who talk about the nation are suspicious but not the ones who purge christianity from the public space?

This is just fucking double standards and instrumentalizing the Holocaust

If you want to protect the borders, you're a potential nazi, when you want to get rid of christianity, you're not a communist or a jacobin
>>
>>74789428
Tore Tvedt, er det deg?
>>
File: ratfaced-jew-on-computer.png (225 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
ratfaced-jew-on-computer.png
225 KB, 800x764
>>74788604

Good goy. Here's a kosher doggie treat.
>>
File: fuck-these-faggots.png (14 KB, 837x101) Image search: [Google]
fuck-these-faggots.png
14 KB, 837x101
How do these faggots take themselves seriously? Christ.
>>
>>74789797
>Lindström
Fucking swedes
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.