[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, muslim here. I was wondering, why won't you join
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1415228965821.jpg (51 KB, 481x419) Image search: [Google]
1415228965821.jpg
51 KB, 481x419
Hey /pol/, muslim here. I was wondering, why won't you join us? You hate the SJW left, so do we. Our beliefs really aren't that different.
>>
>>74785547
religion based on cuckoldry, that's why
>>
>>74785547
Muslims love sjws.
>>
i don't agree with killing people who don't agree with you
>>
>>74785547
Your religion is retarded and a knock off of a knock off. It poisons everything it touches and everywhere its followers go turns into a shithole.

>Allying with retards to fight retards
>>
>>74785633
Read the Quran, I guarantee it will change your mind.
>>
>>74785674
No we really don't. They support us for some reason, but we have opposite beliefs.
>>
>>74785714
Knock off of what? Muslim countries and culture is beautiful.
>>
>>74785881
It's just a follow-up to the other Abrahamic cults.

>Muslim culture is beautiful

Nah, Muslim culture is shit. It's stagnant, violent and retarded, and it attempts to destroy every culture that differs from it. Muslim countries are unstable shitholes for the most part as well, otherwise you/your ancestors would have stayed in the fucking desert where you belong.
>>
Do we really need to have this thread every d̶a̶y̶ hour?
>>
File: jimmierilla.png (282 KB, 373x700) Image search: [Google]
jimmierilla.png
282 KB, 373x700
You bully others into believing because muh feelings and muh prophet

Most of you don't even follow your own religion properly

If you did you'd have all been exterminated by now, but being the slimy, conniving con artists that you are you have mediated your hateful beliefs to infect as many innocent countries as possible

and anyone who speaks out against your bullshit is called a racist

you may not go on slaughtering sprees quite as often as you have in the past, but you allow the ignorant to pave you a path straight into the heart of countries where you corrupt and destroy them

that is all
>>
>>74786350
Every other culture is objectively inferior and deserves to be destroyed. Come visit us sometime and you will see.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.