[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/, SEE YOU IN HELL EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
REVELATION 16:13
>And I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.

EXODUS 8:7
>And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt.

In the bible, three evil spirits who take the form of frogs (pepes of differing rarity) are sent forth unto the world by the three incarnations of satan to lead the fight against the armies of god

God has not abandoned his people - God has persecuted pepe for his sins, and in the great appropriation of 2013, God wrenched pepe from the hearts and the minds of his subjects, and scattered pepe across the four corners of the internet, condemning pepe to a slow death of Lad Bible reposts and laughing colours edits.

Deuteronomy 18:20
>But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’

WE WERE WARNED, AND WE DIDNT LISTEN. IF YOU WORSHIP A FALSE PROPHET, EVEN IN IGNORANCE, YOU WILL BE CONDEMNED TO ETERNAL HELLFIRE

Luke 6:39
>He also told them a parable: “Can a blind man lead a blind man? Will they not both fall into a pit?

REACH OUT NOT FOR SALVATION, FOR YOU HAVE FORSAKEN YOUR LORD.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU REALISED ALL OF /POL/ WAS GOING TO HELL FOR WORSHIPPING A FALSE PROPHET?
>>
>>74780833
>God has not abandoned his people
I honestly feel abandoned by God. Even the pope betrayed us Christians
>>
>>74780833
Is there any objective proof that any of this is true?

I can write down in a book "gawd told me if you post on 4 chan you'll burn in hell for eternity". Does that automatically make this an objective fact?
>>
>>74780971
God has not turned his back on his subjects, h e is testing us. If we lay idle, we will not be saved. The Lord helps those who help themselves
>>
File: 1457556259644.png (1002 KB, 655x745) Image search: [Google]
1457556259644.png
1002 KB, 655x745
>>74781154
>>
>my fairy tale says you're gonna be tortured for eternity for believing in your fairy tale instead of mine
>>
>>74780971
>Even the pope betrayed us Christians
>Being a Catholic
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 804x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 804x536
>>74781407
Talk is cheap, my patriotic compadre. I'll make sure to aim at you when I'm pissing down into hell from the celestial wall of heaven
>>
>>74781531
>being a namefag
>thinking anyone will take you seriously
>>
>>74780833
not worshipping the god of priomodial darkness and chaos
>>
>>74781702
>being a britbong
>thinking I would take you seriously
>>
>>74780833
Kek > Kike G-d
>>
>>74781154
Depends on how convincing you are and if there's anyone who gives a shit. Joseph Smith made it happen and his story is beyond retarded
>>
>>74781779
Nah he's right you're a self important faggot
>>
>>74780971
This
>>
File: 3kBBxqC.png (2 MB, 1136x1136) Image search: [Google]
3kBBxqC.png
2 MB, 1136x1136
God is all forgiving lad.

Besides, all this Kek shit is ironic.
>>
>>74782904
>all forgiving lad
Only if you truly understand your fault and never do it again. Remember, most of the ppl ever lived are now in hell. I am sure, some of them will be released later.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.