[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these guys the epitome of "nu-male"? I never really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: CiNY1roVEAAmC3d.jpg (72 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
CiNY1roVEAAmC3d.jpg
72 KB, 600x451
Are these guys the epitome of "nu-male"?

I never really understood what you guys meant until I saw this picture.
>>
>>74779946
I dunno.
They might just be plain old faggots.
>>
>>74779946
Why do people think that shaving the sides of your head can hide a receding hairline?
>>
>>74779946
There is a strong correlation between weak jawlines and this numale shit.

That being said, i'd probably take the average Shillary supporter as a friend than the average Bernie supporter.
>>
No there both cuck faggots that don't understand a damn thing about politics plus the guy on the left should be deported
>>
>>74780565
there is also a correlation between being fat and having a weak jawline. fatty fatness also correlates with high estrogen. i'm only pointing a few things out; not trying to jump to conclusions or anything
>>
>>74781771
>there is also a correlation between being fat and having a weak jawline

the fat is hiding it m8
and you don't even need to be obese, ive seen this, if you are not fit your face looks round no matter what
>>
As you can see the nu-male is doing the same shit on social media as any stupid attention female does.

>Selfie
>Fake, smug smile
>Pandering for likes
>>
guy on the left looks like beetlejuice from howard stern
>>
>>74779946
>white male Hillary-supporters

Gif related.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
These people are fuckin scary
>>
File: hooligans.jpg (35 KB, 800x461) Image search: [Google]
hooligans.jpg
35 KB, 800x461
The one on the left looks like he has a mild case of microcephaly.
>>
File: 1416527165649.gif (1 MB, 240x252) Image search: [Google]
1416527165649.gif
1 MB, 240x252
>That hairline
>>
>>74779946
It's a hard thing to describe, except that you know it when you see it. It's not the beard or the glasses or the hairline, all that's just decoration. There's a softness to their features, a vacant smugness to their expressions, and that general hackle-raising gut feeling that you're looking at a man who's sold his soul. It's honestly haunting how I can look at a nu-male with none of the stereotypical fashion or grooming choices, or a healthy man who dresses like the stereotype, and still know by instinct which camp he falls into. There's certainly something primal going on there, and I'm half convinced there's some /x/-tier explanation for it.
>>
File: CiPum7LXAAAe6SE.jpg (37 KB, 600x608) Image search: [Google]
CiPum7LXAAAe6SE.jpg
37 KB, 600x608
No, this is
>>
>>74780071
Yeah, they kind of seem like they could be a couple. Still, white dude looks exactly like a numale. He's a fat nu male, for some reason they tend to be fags while skinny numales tend to be into cuckolding.
>>
>>74785275
>"Bros"

these are literally middle aged homosexual men.

these are not "bros".
>>
>>74786048
LOL
>>
I look exactly like these people so I never take pictures of myself or let people take pictures of me
>>
>>74779946
The dindu on the left. I-I-I-Is that a Zika babby?
>>
>>74780565
>i'd probably take the average Shillary supporter as a friend than the average Bernie supporter.

Like choosing between Spinal Meningitis or Bubonic Plague.
>>
File: 41597_2306433266_4613_n.jpg (8 KB, 200x203) Image search: [Google]
41597_2306433266_4613_n.jpg
8 KB, 200x203
>>74785275
that fucken haircut on the guy in blue
>>
Even the nu-male Bernie cuckolds are 100x more masculine than any man willing to go to a Shillary rally, much less actually vote for the cunt.
>>
>>74785995
I think you are on to something. I can sense them too. It sometimes looks like they are confused but do not know why they are confused so they ignore it.
>>
It's a parody account
>>
>>74787689
I think that's what he meant you pretentious fuck.
>>
File: absolutely immoral.gif (2 MB, 383x204) Image search: [Google]
absolutely immoral.gif
2 MB, 383x204
>bros

These males don't look like they know the meaning of "brotherhood".
>>
>>74788728
I know what you mean, but I wouldn't call it confusion. It's more like apathy, like they've just checked out of masculinity completely. They know exactly what's going on, but their "self" has been disconnected from it until reality becomes more distant than the narrative. If I had to guess, I'd say they perceive the world almost as if they're watching themselves as a character on a TV show. It doesn't matter if their women cheat, they get robbed by third-worlders, or their children (if they have any) have no future, because in a way it isn't really happening to them. They're cosy and safe in the real world of progress towards the right side of history, why should they care about some spurious "facts" that probably aren't even compatible with the Marxist dialectic of historical materialism.
>>
File: 1441445973884.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441445973884.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>>74779946
>>
>>74785275
Looks like an AIDS awareness convention
>>
>>74779946
>lol awesome post dude, you totally nailed it XD
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.