[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being sad >a fucking illness >some may even say is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1406776652891.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1406776652891.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>being sad
>a fucking illness
>some may even say is a fucking disease

What do you guys think of depression?
>>
>>74779350

>he thinks depression is just being sad
>>
>>74779350
made up bs made to enrich pharma
90% of the time
>>
A choice to a certain degree, most people who remain depressed are the kinds of people who get enjoyment out of wallowing in their own misery.
>>
>>74779350
"I dont have a pussy so i dont know how female orgasm feels" something like this.
But mostly its just attention whoring like the bi polar something fuck thing.
>>
>>74779350
It has many forms, some worse than others, and some last longer than others.

Most of it has to do with social environment, but some of it is actual "You need to stare at a bright light for 20 mins a day so your nanomachines will produce enough happy sauce" kind of thing.
>>
sucks for you, not my problem
>>
>>74779424
OK, but it's only being *very* sad.
>>
>>74779350
only 10% of people are clinically depress, which means they'll need medication for the rest of their life to live a normal life

the rest are just pussies

'nuff said
>>
>>74779350
has to do with serotonin and dopamine re-uptake. Depression is a real thing but angsty piece of shit teenagers blow it way out of proportion.
>>
File: Humanity.jpg (121 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Humanity.jpg
121 KB, 960x540
Speaking as someone who was clinically diagnosed with Depression and even keep my last pack of tablets to remind me.

Depression is merely the state in winch you have become overwhelmed and have succumbed to your environment.

A man with depression, is a man without direction and has forgotten his self worth.

Man up and force your environment to change.
>>
Some people have a biological propensity for specific recurring moods.
>>
>>74779350
depression isn't so much "waaah i'm sad"
it's more the inability to obtain or hold onto positive emotions for any significant length of time. after a while of not being able to keep an even slightly positive mood for more than a few hours starts to become soul crushingly horrible.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.