[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-05-22+at+03.41.53).png (14 KB, 576x100) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-22+at+03.41.53).png
14 KB, 576x100
/pol/, what did he mean by this?
>>
>>74774975
In the act of victory, needs words be said.
>>
Thank god someone is calling out liberal hypocrisy. I can't stand this shit anymore. I remember Christians being derided and mocked by the left 24/7, but Islam almost always gets a free pass.
>>
>>74774975
You don't get it because you're from Saskatchetoon, fucking Canacuck.
>>
Why hasn't Hillary come out against Trump calling Bill a rapist? She calls out other things he says but stays silent on that matter.
>>
>>74774975
>another very clear and obvious statement made out to be vague so as to incite unnecessary argument

Eat shit and die screaming, OP.
>>
>>74774975
If you don't realize the oppression Islam asserts on women then you must be blind and deaf.
>>
>>74775277
Probably because it's true, but she keeps silent because she needs Bill.
>>
>>74774975
Trump has named the kebab, absolute mad man.
>>
Feminists ignore Islam until they have their teeth on the ground and a brown penis inside their vagina. Very bad.
>>
>>74774975
Holy shit, Trump is the greatest candidate I have ever seen.

4chan is a website of peace.
>>
>>74774975
Liberals on the spot
>>
File: 1462500531771.jpg (48 KB, 765x387) Image search: [Google]
1462500531771.jpg
48 KB, 765x387
>>74775561
Lol.
I'm going to keep making this prediction.
>October, one month to the election
>Hillary is trailing in the polls by 10%
>she knows she needs to make big moves, quickly
>Suddenly, Bill dies of a heart attack
>She pushes through the last month just telling America to stay strong like she is
>wins by ten percent, making a 20% sympathy vote for killing her own husband.

At this point, I wouldn't even be surprised.
>>
>>74775277
Things are only just starting.

He has to pick the right time to use his ammo so it's still fresh in the voters' minds come this November.
>>
>>74774975
BTFO
>>
>>74775085
Because muzzies are brown.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.