[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for the germans here:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 635x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 635x640
What is it like to be proud of being german while you live in germany? Do people call you a racist or bigot? Im half german american and im proud as fuck about it. My relatives are building porsches and bmws. What is it like to be proud of germany in germany?
>>
>>74773867
I was born in Germany and I'm currently in Britain.
I'm proud to be German, my English freinds are also proud to be Germanic and are Nazis like me.
It's not bad in this suburban town I'm in, I can Heil Hitler and deny the holocaust all I want.
>>
Cant be proud openly in the society.
Leftist extremists would probably recognize me somehow when i'm out and crush my head on the sidewalk.
Would be called being Nazi too.
Social Suicide ;_;
>>
>>74774581
>Cant be proud openly in the society.

That sounds like hell.
>>
nationalism isnt actually allowed in germany anymore. its associated with hitler and theyre still suffering from white guilt. spineless cunts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0dffrSmPI
>>
>>74774739
Says the bruger who are part of what they label "the silent majority"
>>
>>74774836
I have Trump shit all over my Facebook profile and a sign in my yard. What are you talking about?
>>
do people hang german flags from their porch, or fly geman flags on your car's radio antenna.... like in america?
>>
>>74774919
We're pretty obnoxious about it, though. I swear to fuck, some guy had like three massive flags on his truck yesterday. Two rebel flags and one US flag.

I live in Southern Indiana and I always found it odd that so many people here fly rebel flags even though we were never part of dixie.
>>
>>74773867
Being proud of being German is only welcome in mainstream as long as it's about sports.
>>
>>74774919
Only during soccer cups.
>>
>>74774919
America is one of the few places in the world which puts a great deal of time into promomting its own banner.

More humble places like Europe have no nationalistic nor patriotic feel like that

Feels bad desu
>>
File: murica.jpg (66 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
66 KB, 736x552
>>74774836
say what, commie?
>>
>>74774919
>>74775232
If they want their stuff vandalized.
>>
>>74774739
I study politics and my Prof tries to rek AfD every fucking lesson.
Assosiates them with Nazi, being dumb and ultra right winged, refugee hating and so on.
>>
>>74774019
Wait a minute that's not true. I saw that meme name you are using with a german flag. You are a proxy cuck!
>>
>>74774919
Almost every other house in my neighborhood has an American flag. I love it.
>>
File: helm.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
helm.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>74773867
I remember in 2006, when Germany hosted the football world championships, the Germans said that from that day it's officially OK to be proud to be German.

They even told us (Netherlands) to stop making Nazi references becasue that's no longer relevant.

...it lasted less than 10 years.
>>
>>74775784
I would get annoyed by the sound it makes in the wind.

Flags in residential areas only during special occasions IMO.
>>
>tfw live in northern England
>tfw everyone around me is openly racist
Feels cozy.
>>
>>74774581
I had a conversation once with the most bizarre of German people

>Half black, so instantly I know he can't be trusted
>Tries to tell me there's still a Nazi party in Germany
>Says the Holocaust can be questioned in Germany
>Ask why Ursula Haverbeck was jailed if that's the case
>"Because she was a bitch about it"

The more I think about it the more I'm convinced it was a Turk or some other degenerate trying to live off Germany's competence. We get them too with our British-X, Y and Z.
>>
>>74777319
Yeah i was going to say. Dont worry germany. We are proud of you even if u cant be proud of yourselves. Yeah killing jews is bad, but a nazi ss man built a rocket that allowed a species from earth to walk on its planets moon. Forgiveness is a virtue.
Im jewish btw
>>
>>74778106
Looks like the heeb forgot his glasses.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.