[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Public School vs Private School vs Home School
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Where do you stand on schools? What is your preferred type?

Public School
>State schools (also known as public schools outside of England and Wales[note 1]) generally refer to primary or secondary schools mandated for or offered to all children without charge, funded in whole or in part by taxation. The term may also refer to public institutions of post-secondary education.

Private School
>Private schools, also known as independent schools, non-governmental, or nonstate schools,[1] are not administered by local, state or national governments; thus, they retain the right to select their students and are funded in whole or in part by charging their students tuition, rather than relying on mandatory taxation through public (government) funding; at some private schools students may be able to get a scholarship, which makes the cost cheaper, depending on a talent the student may have (e.g. sport scholarship, art scholarship, academic scholarship), financial need, or tax credit scholarships that might be available.

Home School
>Homeschooling, also known as home education, is the education of children inside the home, as opposed to in the formal settings of a public or private school. Home education is usually conducted by a parent or tutor.[1] Many families that start out with a formal school structure at home often switch to less formal and, often, more effective ways of imparting education outside of school.

I think public schools should be the only schools allowed. I went to 3 private schools, they can make the curriculum ANYTHING. It surprises me, the lack of regulation with private schools. And the issue with homeschooling is obvious. How on earth do you know if the parent is fit enough to teach?
>>
File: lefties.png (392 KB, 832x832) Image search: [Google]
lefties.png
392 KB, 832x832
>>74773202
>>
>>74773202
Tbh depends on the system.
My city, the public school system was actually cancer unless you got into the magnet school.
Otherwise, if you still want to go to college, you go to a private school.
Private schools exist when public schools are fucking awful. I support them.
>>
>>74773202
Home schooling is for religo's who want to teach their kids such absurdities as creationism and christianity.
>>
>>74773559
The elementary school I went to was a Magnet School, it was fantastic.
>>
Private schools are superior because the free market is better than the government.
Public schooling should be abolished. Everyone who even suggests public school or fucking free collage should be shot because they are traitors who are actively trying to sabotage your country and make your people dumber.

Kids should be home schooled until the age of something like 15, and then they should go to private schools.
>>
>>74773559
Public schools are always awful. Private schools exist only because the government hasn't clamped down on them and shut down schools that are doing better than their shitty schools.
>>
>>74773202
>How on earth do you know if the parent is fit enough to teach?

I'd say 20% of my teachers were unfit to teach and I went to one of the best public school districts in my state. Hell I knew of multiple high school teachers having affairs w/ students.

Education is by far the easiest college major and it gets easier every year. If you're dumber than an average public school teacher than you shouldn't have kids in the first place.
>>
>>74773202
>people who want to go to school to get a proper education are better educated than the drooling masses integrated into classrooms full of niggers and mexicans
>>
>>74774282
When public schools were still segregated by race, both races had far higher scores. So blame integration, not public schools themselves.
>>
>>74774148
Doesn't matter, the teachers follow the state ordered curriculum. It doesn't take much to be a teacher. One of the easiest jobs ever. Teachers deserve to make sub $50,000 a year.
>>
>>74773202
It depends on the school.
>>
>>74775292
Which one do you think is best though?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.