[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were black people really kings n shit, or is it just a meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image_86.jpg (43 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
image_86.jpg
43 KB, 344x344
Were black people really kings n shit, or is it just a meme
>>
Get a degree in black history studies so you can tell us.
>>
They were kings in the same way that Belgium had an "empire", technically true but not really.
>>
>>74772616
Some blacks in Africa were indeed considered royalty. Tribal groups in southern Africa have a king or other royalty every 20 yards, it just means to get an extra cow and a slightly upgraded hut.
>>
>>74772776
you mean the walloons with congo then?
>Belgium
>a country
>>
>>74772616
considering that they literally uncapable of evolving, no
>>
>>74772694
I live in Califaghistan and one of my friends had to take a diversity class and attend a school mandated seminar that taught men how not to rape
>>
>>74772616

Nubians, but they weren't the original Egyptians like they claim to be

Just think of that meme with the nigger on the ship "I"m the European now" but change European to Egyptian
>>
>>74772940
My place of work sent us all a lot of threatening emails about having to take mandatory online diversity courses.

I just ignored the emails.
>>
>Habesh
>Mali
>Songhai

Yes, they were just like most peoples.
>>
File: bokassa.jpg (116 KB, 560x851) Image search: [Google]
bokassa.jpg
116 KB, 560x851
>>74772616
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.