[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women's Suffrage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: womens-suffrage.jpg (133 KB, 1078x516) Image search: [Google]
womens-suffrage.jpg
133 KB, 1078x516
So, /pol/, I have read many times here that women shouldn't be allowed to vote. But I know that there are people who think otherwise.

Should women be allowed to vote?
>>
Name one good thing that has happened because of allowing women to vote.
>>
>>74772417
Women vote with feelings more than anything. That is a gigantic issue.
>>
Morally it's the right decision, realistically however no civilization has ever survived giving women the vote and it doesn't look like current civilization is going to survive either. Women in general simply aren't responsible enough to put logic before emotion and no amount of pretending to be men is ever going to change something ingrained genetically over millions of years.
>>
>>74772417
Women's suffrage
Men's suffering
>>
>>74772417
>Should women be allowed to vote?
Of course not. Should children be allowed to vote? Should retards be allowed to vote?
>>
Well if we were to go back to this rule, we'd have to admit that women are not equal to men. This certainly would give feminists some legitimacy again.

Not all women vote for shit. Whenever I have spoken to my mother she has agreed with me on many things, and we have voted for the same parties. We shall both vote to leave EU. There are many dumb males who vote for shit, they are also the ones who lead many of the campaigns and parties we hate.
>>
>>74772417
I don't think just any man or woman gets to vote just for existing.
I believe you should only be able to vote if you have an income.

The "he who shall not work, shall not eat" motto is perhaps too much common sense, but I think we could get by with "he who shall not work, shall not vote."
>>
>>74773409
This would be great, it would discourage welfare and encourage work. I wish governments would also pander to family making. Currently it seems more enticing to be single mothers.
>>
>>74772417
If you want to restrict voting, then some sort of test should be the method, not gender. Showing that you can do basic math and logic, know how statistics work, and have a at least a basic understanding of political and economical consepts. Like knowing the difference between flat and progressive taxes, inflation/deflation. As long as the test is objective.
But i prefer votes for everyone. If everyone gets to vote, then everyone is responsible.
>>
>>74774168
>Showing that you can do basic math and logic, know how statistics work, and have a at least a basic understanding of political and economical consepts

I have a penis. Test passed.
>>
>>74773097
>Of course not. Should children be allowed to vote? Should retards be allowed to vote?

this

I always make the point that I don't think children should vote either, and I dont hate them
>>
File: aids.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aids.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
>>74774477
Not shure that is the case 100% of the time.
>>
>>74772417
Of course they should, but they should also be held to a higher standard of information and conduct. The problem is not that they "vote badly because they are uninformed" but rather that they're uninformed, therefore they vote badly. And the reason they're uninformed is because our society allows them to remain uninformed in a way that it doesn't allow most educated men.

Here's the thing: everything else being equal, you should expect well-educated men to be well-informed, and well-informed men to vote well; while also expected uneducated men to be ill-informed, and ill-informed men men to vote badly.

The same should hold true of women tho, right? Wrong. In our culture, we can't expect even well-educated women to not be ill-informed thanks to the toxic mix of feminism/identity politics and most men not expecting women to be anything other than "hot/cute". This means that, since women are not held to the same standard in terms of their level of education/information, both well-educated and non-educated women can be expected to be ill-informed to a bigger degree than men can, and thus they can be expected to vote badly to a larger degree than men would.

It's not that women are stupid/bad voters, it's that our society has no social pressures built into it that would lead them to choose paths that would make them better voters.

Men can't afford to be stupid/ill-informed/uneducated to the degree that women can. Insofar as that's the case, you can expect women voters to tilt towards being worse voters, on average, than men.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.