[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Austria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 5357.png (129 KB, 263x300) Image search: [Google]
5357.png
129 KB, 263x300
Should Germany invade Austria to install a progressive and pro-refugee leader?
>>
>>74772324
And undermine NATO? No thanks. Austria is one of the 28 integral parts of NATO.
>>
>>74772324
ANCHLUSS!
Just kidding, Heil Hofer.
>>
>>74772502
Oh yeah, remember all those times we needed Austria to protect us? Scary shit if we didn't have NATO anymore.
>>
>>74773131
They matter even if they aren't a military power because if we undermine NATO then so will Russia and we'll all fucking die.
>>
>>74773354
They'll fucking die. We won't.
>>
Austria should invade Germany
>>
>>74772502
Austria isn't in NATO.
>>
>>74773553
It'll probably be the same result with Russia though since they're very close to NATO.
>>
>>74772502
>integral

There aren't any "integral" NATO nations other than the U.S.

The whole thing is basically security for shitty eastern European nations, by allowing them to say "if you attack us, w-we'll tell big daddy U.S. on you!" to any would-be aggressor (i.e., Russia).
>>
>>74773980
Austria has neutrality and isn't party to NATO. It doesn't matter what you think might happen, that's how it actually is. Even at the height of the Cold War we bordered the Communist states but had no NATO cooperation.

Russia barely had the ability to get across to Ukraine with its tanks. If it could get any of them here without breaking down I would be impressed.
>>
>>74774388
It's not about tanks. All states that are close in relationship to NATO will be targeted with Russian nukes. Tanks playing a role in WW3 is an absolute joke.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.