[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: stoners.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
stoners.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
https://youtu.be/CPuaiEy7oFg?t=8m8s

i just reported this video. it's disgraceful that not one single comment criticizes them for this reckless, foolish behavior.
>>
ok
>>
>>74771920
the driver is smoking a bong while looking down and not paying attention to the road, as cars are passing.

these are the kind of morons who ruin life for everyone else. this shit should be banned and he should be arrested.
>>
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 2048x1536
>>74772139
This shit is banned.
>>
Hopefully these jackasses get busted and realize how stupid they are without hurting someone else in the process.

Sadly, with how high, naive, and otherwise ignorant they come off as, I don't think that's gonna happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 2048x1536
Who do you think they are voting for?
>>
This is exactly what my senior year of high school and the next two years after were like..
>>
probably grew up with single mothers
>>
>[OBLIGATORY WEED MEME]
>>
>>74771607

They look and talk like zombies.

At least WHAT UP YOUTUUUBE guy is a little bit animated.
>>
>>74772663
>black ice

Damn they must be from /o/
>>
>>74771607
>that teeny tiny little amount of weed in the bong

lol highschool kids can't smoke for shit.
>>
>>74772976
Dude right lol
>>
Looks fun af
>>
File: image.jpg (259 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259 KB, 2048x1536
White nigger
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>74771607
>rolls a shit blunt
>doesnt even fully pack the bowl for the bong
This is why high school kids shouldnt smoke
>>
>>74771607
Reported.
>>
>>74771607

This is why all white people should be killed
>>
>>74774386
Fuck you the driver is not white
You must be a spic or nigger
>>
Like you guys have never drank and drove before? Hypocrites.

Men should be able to become intoxicated and drive a car. It's a manly right. Well, it used to be. Did you know that decades ago you could pull up to a restaurant and they would bring you a beer out to your car? Now we got a bunch of women (It's "mothers" against drunk driving after all) on our asses about intoxicants and driving.

Fuck 'em. Fuck all stupid, emotion-based women laws. I'm a man. If I want to pound beer at a bar and then drive home then I motherfucking will.
>>
>>74773421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAC7YTX2REI

Jigaboo!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.