[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since 4chan must be contrarian to what everyone else, does that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: BushKrunk.jpg (1 MB, 1100x1500) Image search: [Google]
BushKrunk.jpg
1 MB, 1100x1500
Since 4chan must be contrarian to what everyone else, does that mean you guys think Dubya was a good president?
>>
No, he and Obama both suck.
>>
>>74770791
Yeah, incredible. Childrens did learn under his presidency and his education act No Child Left Behind.
>>
>>74770791
I just think he is charming.
>>
No you autist, W. was a disaster.
>>
>>74770791

W has higher ratings than Obama right now

but, who said 4chan must be contrarian? that's a myth

we're contrarian now because society is degenerate and going to hell
>>
>>74770791
I always new W was a great president. Before social media took off... people though MSBC was a crediable news source and the "FOX NEWS is Evil" meme was recited by fucking everyone.

Now ever since Bengazi, #GamerGate, ISIS, and SJW fascists that want to destroy logical social norms... a new generation of web users has risen to beat the left in a game they thought they could control.

Only problem... the cuckservatives didn't really give a shit in stopping the madness so along came a Man who said... enough of this shit.

That man was Trump.

Anyways... Bush was highly understated president who made who almost succeeded in stabling Iraqi before Obama pulled out just as things were starting to settle down.

We mishandled Iraqi... but buy pulling out... all the people who died made a vain sacrifice. Fuck Obama!
>>
>>74770791
No, and he had a male prostitute in the white house.
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 800x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 800x888
The right wing side to Obama's shitty Jew World Order coin

Fuck Bush
>>
>>74772534
Yeah we're not contrarian, it's just that when the pendulum swings the current winning side tends to go full retard.
>>
>>74772705
/pol/ really is the Path Of Light
>>
>>74770791
Believe it or not but his various charity organisations have done more to help africans than your current african president has ever done.

He was still a dolt in my mind but not a bad person.
>>
>>74772829
>Path Of Light
>P
>O
>L
>POL
>pol
>/pol/
>>
File: 1463694499485.jpg (36 KB, 511x509) Image search: [Google]
1463694499485.jpg
36 KB, 511x509
>>74770791
>Dubya was a good president?
The guy that spared Henry Lee Lucas the death penalty? No.
>>
>>74770791
>think
No I know he was a good president
Actually he was the best president since based Nixon
Only Kids and bluepilled faggots think he wasn't great
Man had literally the biggest propaganda hit to ever be taken out on a president and it worked like a charm
Literally two entire generations hate him and a more than half of a third generation think he was terrible.
Trump is the only person who could possibly get that much flak his way, that is over course if he doesn't destroy the Media before they have a chance
>>
File: george w kush.jpg (126 KB, 350x423) Image search: [Google]
george w kush.jpg
126 KB, 350x423
>>74770791

Someday he will get the respect he deserves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXv7dXCsxTE
>>
>>74770791
Dubya was early into my redpill. I started to notice just how often the kikes lie when I was comparing the things Bush actually said and did with the accounts the Jew would publish in their papers.

... like the Jews still give Bush shit about ethanol, but never mention that Bush himself said that corn-based bio was a bad idea.
>>
>>74770791

He single handedly fucked up the middle east.
>>
>>74771461
>Bush's act
>Not something cooked up by Congress and then passed in both houses
What are you even doing here? It'd like you don't know how government works
>>
He was better than what most people portray him as. He was still mediocre though.
>>
>>74770791
No, but I don't think he was as evil or bad as some make him out to be.

He ruined the middle east for a generation, but to be fair, I think most presidents would have fucked up equally under the same circumstances.

Everything post 9/11 was a absolute shitshow. Could have been better, could have been way worse.
>>
>>74770791
He was entertaining af and screwed minorities over. What else can you expect from a president.

>inb4 middle east
All planned beforehand
>>
>>74776357
We've been fucking around in the Middle East since Jimmy Carter. Dubya didn't do anything new.
>>
>>74773064
>He was still a dolt
Not even close
He's smart as fuck but a terrible public speaker(if his closest friends can be believed he's amazing at public speaking hen he isn't sober)
Obviously he was outclassed by Cheney but that's like trying to compare Trump to a guy who owns a a bed and breakfast in the middle of the Colorado mountains
Cheyne is arguably the smartest person in office since Coolidge so no matter who you put him up against they will look stupid by comparison.
He didn't make it to Yale and Harvard by being stupid
>>
>>74776654
Nah, but he made it extremely public.
This changed the perception of the US to one of that of an invader or crusader in the eyes of the middle easterners. The first Gulf war was in defense of another ME-nation. His war wasn't, at least it was not marketed as such. (Saudis were probably happy)
It also destroyed parts of US's reputation in the rest of the world, fueling anti-Americanism and a new left wave in Europe.
>>
>>74776027
They did that to themselves, font give me that shit
>>
>>74770791

Bush is like a proto-Obama so no.
>>
>>74770791
He was a terrible neocon shill that knew there were no weapons of mass destruction
>>
File: 1463922419620.jpg (52 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1463922419620.jpg
52 KB, 540x540
OMG DONT YOU FUCKING LABLE ME PLEB !!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.