[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Turkey finished?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36352526

"The ally of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan who has been nominated as the country's new prime minister has called for a move to presidential rule.

Addressing a congress of the ruling AK Party before it confirmed him as party leader, Binali Yildirim called for a new constitution.

He said it was time to make the current "de facto situation" a "legal" one."

Basically the last guy who stood between Turko and absolute power is gone. What's next?
>>
>>74770469
we are fucked mate,there is no turnback.this shitbags will do more damage than stalin
>>
>>74770469
I lost all my hopes a long time ago buddy. Because of Islamist shitbrains, we will never be as powerful again.
>>
File: joseph-stalin-smiling.jpg (26 KB, 344x400) Image search: [Google]
joseph-stalin-smiling.jpg
26 KB, 344x400
Georgians, am I right??
>>
>>74771653
lets piss on women and wear leather pants.then they will understand they cant tame the laik
>>
>>74771960
nope Turkish,we only fuck georgian bitches nothing else
>>
>>74771983
What seculars do, good or bad, doesn't really matter for islamist shitbrains. For them, seculars are the root of all bad things that happen in Turkey.
>>
>>74772841
muricans who support trump will understand us in a few years
>>
>>74770469
Yeah it's a step back from the direction Ataturk made, Devutoglu probably got fired because Erdogan can't understand how diplomacy with EU works and wasn't happy that flooding EU with rapefugges didn't went as planned so he put that new puppet. how long this ottoman lunatic can run on the support of people he gain decade ago? I mean i know Turkey made phenomenal economic progress but last actions he's making, insane. shutting journalists, take over of ministers immunity, war with kurds and this shit with russia(wtf? Turks were making few billions gas deal with them but this manlet who like to dress up in ottoman dress fucked it up). Shit will end up in fire.
>>
>>74774908
Supporters of Erdogan dosen't think.They do not know anything about world.So we are a totalitarian regime not a democracy
>>
File: get rid of roaches.jpg (19 KB, 300x135) Image search: [Google]
get rid of roaches.jpg
19 KB, 300x135
Look at all of these roaches bickering.

Call the exterminator!
>>
Wow nobody cares.
>>
>>74770469
Osmanlı is rising again after 100 years of Jews.
>>
>>74770979
>>74771653
You'll keep your feet still when we remove the Erdogan supporters in our own country, right?
>>
>>74775752
lel bud,those roaches fucked europe and still doing that.before insult do some research ;)
>>
>>74770979
>>74771653
You're gonna have to use violence to restore secularism
>>
>>74776620
Stop coming to my country, you smelly shitskin
>>
>>74775528
Your leader is a corrupt bastard on a power trip like kim dzong un dreaming of ottoman empire, totally out of reality. i feel sorry for you guys. don't get me wrong, i hate religious insane fanatics despite skin color and i'm glad we fucked you up in Vienna 1683.
Bay Lechistan henüz ulaşmadı. You could be regional counterpower to those woman stoning, island making idiots from saudiarabia/usa, you had a deal with russia on gas pipe for few billions, but instead you choose bickering with your neighbours kurds,shooting a russian plane, jail the free press and parade like clown in fancy ottoman dress. sad.
>>
>>74777019
lel you if you knew turkish genetic you would make your wife fuck me >>74777157
>>
>>74777247
>ugly scrawny manlets
nice turkish genetics
>>
>>74777157
do not bring up kurds on this topic.kurds are like refugee extremist arabs.just don't.
but you are rigth ottoman empire was strong but times change,we just turn down alot of oppurtuny
>>
>>74770469
so they get a dictatorship? i bet obama wouldnt bitch about it despite the fact he bitched about much less from poland
>>
>>74777343
in turkey we do not like the german turks.feel bad for you bro we just send you lowest grade of our people
>>
>>74770469
>tfw the Romans created Turkey with the Roman empire
fucking idiots
>>
>>74777564
>in turkey we do not like the german turks.

Well, I guess we already have one thing in common then.
>>
>>74777676
actually yes.i had interrail and i disgust by them .i encounter few german turkish in berlin
>>
>>74777647
lel yeah keep believing
>>
>>74777478
You're living in the past, who gives a fuck, british had an empire and ruled india for 200 years. Doesn't matter. What you mean don't bring up Kurds. I can speak whatever i want dipshit. You call them terrorists and fuck them up, that's why you can't make a deal with EU. Uou went into syria, and made russia your enemy. Bad decision. I got few Turkish friends with brain. And i like that you were the only country that didn't acknowledge the partitioning on Poland back then. Ataturk secular revolution was good. Your current government is shit.
>>
>>74778513
our government is shit i know.yes you could bring up what ever you like.the reason i say don't is because you are an outsider so we cannot have a common point on this situation.

actually we can.what do you thin about people in ira who would kill you just because you are a britfag
>>
>>74779086
You lost me there. Nothing personal, i'm not even british, don't bring that terrorist shit. I don't have this problem mate so far. Don't know what to say dude, we don't have bombings during protests or press agencies raids. I would probably look for some handsome smuggler if i was you and get out of your shithole if i had anything decent i could contribute to the emigrating county economy.
>>
>>74777564

Dude i have been to Turkey multiple times. You look exactly like the European turk scum. If they paid me 1$ for every hairy Süleyman i've seen there, m8

I'm a fucking hohol and not even Tatars in Russia look this fucked up
>>
>>74781635
REKT
>>
Ottomans are coming back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6zSmtxzwjM
>>
mark my words, real civil war in Turkey will be between seculars and islamists and it is already boiling up.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.