[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain why you're not Russian Orthodox already. >protip:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Russian Orthodox Army 8.jpg (39 KB, 676x451) Image search: [Google]
Russian Orthodox Army 8.jpg
39 KB, 676x451
Explain why you're not Russian Orthodox already.
>protip: you can't
>>
File: 1463294463847.gif (96 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
1463294463847.gif
96 KB, 248x203
>>74769018
>74769018
Already Orthodox
>>
>>74769018
I'm TradCat.
>>
>>74769534
You filthy heretic !
>>
oh boy here come the meme christians pretending to be some backwards sect because muh strong masculine memes

fuck off and don't pollute our religion with your gay posing

it's already in a bad place

fucking cultural Chrisians in name only, shopping around for image

you're disgusting
>>
>>74769018
>KGB church
>>
>>74769609

I actually am Orthodox. I know the theology and agree with it
>>
I am Orthodox, since birth. Feels good man.
>>
File: IMG_2006.jpg (1 MB, 1245x1111) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2006.jpg
1 MB, 1245x1111
Very materialistic church

Full of idolatry

Focuses more on human traditions and sacraments, less on the gospel itself
>>
>>74769018
For the same reason I'm not Muslim. Because it's a foreign culture and a foreign religion.

>>74769609
yup
>>
>>74771689

>Idolotry
When will this Luther meme die?

>>74769018
Already am Eastern Orthodox. Ukrainian, though.
>>
because god doesnt real
<ib4 hat memes
>>
>>74772037
Exodus 20:3-6
“You shall have no other gods before me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Jonah 2:8
Those who pay regard to vain idols forsake their hope of steadfast love.
>>
>>74772037

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me; 6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
—Exodus 20:4-6 (KJV)

>>74772176
Fucking shit, I guess I became a better person for nothing, then!
>>
>>74769018
Because I'm white.
>>
I live in AK where theres a solid russion orthodox population. There's a lot of villages that keep to themselves and speak exclusively russian. I used to go to valdez with some extended family and celebrate Christmas in the traditional russion orthodox style. Shits like a three day party. Also i work in the commercial fishing industry over the summers and a huge amount of them fish. They actually made up like 2/3s of the cannary fleet i worked for. They would literally blockade the inlet so non Russian fishermen couldnt get to the good schools and shit. But generally there hard working people who tend to stick to themselves and are misunderstood
>>
File: dttw.png (140 KB, 282x465) Image search: [Google]
dttw.png
140 KB, 282x465
>>74769018

Because I'm Antiochian Orthodox
>>
File: iobX9rp.jpg (510 KB, 1092x1600) Image search: [Google]
iobX9rp.jpg
510 KB, 1092x1600
>>74772394

Exodus 25:18 You shall make two cherubim of gold, make them of hammered work at the two ends of the mercy seat. 19 Make one cherub at one end and one cherub at the other end; you shall make the cherubim of one piece with the mercy seat at its two ends. 20 The cherubim shall have their wings spread upward, covering the mercy seat with their wings and facing one another; the faces of the cherubim are to be turned toward the mercy seat. 21 You shall put the mercy seat on top of the ark, and in the ark you shall put the testimony which I will give to you. 22 There I will meet with you; and from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim which are upon the ark of the testimony, I will speak to you about all that I will give you in commandment for the sons of Israel.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.