[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw white women literally cuck you with chinks. nigs and shlomo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Fry gets cuck'd by Shlomo.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Fry gets cuck'd by Shlomo.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>Tfw white women literally cuck you with chinks. nigs and shlomo
>>
>>74768584

I don't think you know what cuck means
>>
>>74768776
he stayed in the relationship with her, after he learned that she fucked 4 other guys regularly.
>>
>>74768935

Cucking means you have no sexual relations while the partner does and you are forced to watch.
>>
>>74768584
>2016
>caring about the most vapid, narcissistic and entitled women around

wew
>>
>>74769078
no retard. it means you let your woman get fucked by someone else
>>
>>74769165

No retard, that is called Polyamory. Cucking is the absence of your own sexual needs being met. Stop trying to meme.
>>
>>74769501
Fry didn't get to fuck her.
>>
>>74770182

What is it that you want exactly? Maybe we should just kill all white women and be done with them.
>>
>>74770617
>>74769501
>>74769078
>>74768776
are you some ugly white girl or a whiteknight betafag?
>>
>>74769078
Watching has nothing to do with it. You can be cucked without even being aware.
>>
>>74770697

The latter.

>>74770795

cuck·old
ˈkəkəld,-ōld/Submit
nounarchaic
the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
verb
(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.

A man being cheated on is not a cuck.
>>
>>74770939
>The latter.
then go kill yourself. women will never respect a doormat like you
>>
I dont know guys, someone here linked me to some cuck website and it had a cuck faq

the cuq faq stated that there are 2 kinds of cucks, the ones who know and the ones who don't know

implying that all men are cucks no matter what
>>
>>74771007
>then go kill yourself. women will never respect a doormat like you

I don't want their respect, I just want to be right.
>>
>>74768584
>and shlomo
Shlomo doesn't get anything either.
>>
>>74770939

I concur with this gentleman.
>>
>>74771242
>I just want to be right.
but you aren't, what you call "right" is an idolized fantasy, you fucked faggot.
>>
>>74771865

If you say so.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.