[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
h-holy shit... hillary BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: erKeju.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
erKeju.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
h-holy shit... hillary BTFO
>>
>>74766951

Leftists are fucking delusional.
>>
>>74766951
This is retarded just like you OP
>>
>>74766951
So why isn't he winning the primaries? Never understood this logic.
>>
>>74766951
Kek. This map is 1964, LBJ v. Goldwater. Quick history lesson:

> barry goldwater, senator from arizona, gains national fame and infamy for his staunch conservatism
> hes an anticommunist hawk who opposes the welfare state in all its forms
> most famously he votes against the 1964 civil rights act
> his fierce support among grassroots conservatives gives him the GOP nomination, liberal republican nelson rockefeller gets BTFO
> many republican leaders refuse to support him, the media is 99% in favor of LBJ
> LBJ builds a national consensus around gibsmedats and peace In vietnam (lel) despite growing white unease about civil rights activism
> goldwater carries only his native arizona and five states in the deep south
> kek grants him 87% in mississippi where niggers cant vote yet

tl;dr: controversial "racist" republican divides his party, alienates the media/national elites, and gets BTFO. thats the cute historical analogy theyre trying to make
>>
>>74766951
That picture isn't much worse than the retarded shit /pol/ says honestly

>new york, pennsylvania, colorado, and some new england states will go red this election

I am convinced everyone on /pol/ is memeing.
>>
>>74768583
The joke is that two years after that, in the 1966 midterm elections, "racist" republicans win across the country due to white backlash. two years after THAT, the left devours itself and the nation elects richard nixon.

So if this is a valid analogy, trump loses, but in 2018 dozens of trumpists are elected across the country and in 2020 a trump-lite republican wins the white house as the country violently reacts to liberal overreach

Note: I dont believe any of that will happen. I think trump wins it. But these #cucksforbernie need to into history.
>>
File: 1451160302941.jpg (187 KB, 626x1050) Image search: [Google]
1451160302941.jpg
187 KB, 626x1050
>>74769559
>"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it."
>>
>>74766951
sanders lmao. the only way you get sanders is to throw the head of the dnc in jail for voter fraud and give sanders 3 states hillary is counted as having won

problem is only 2 states have law suits indicating voter fraud and that the dnc is to blame

super delegates want hillary thats 500 votes for her sanders doesnt get no mater what
>>
>Texas
>Blue
>>
>>74768583
>>74769559
>"I'll have those niggers voting democrat for 200 years"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.