[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, my manager wants a report on anti-government militias
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Hey /pol/, my manager wants a report on anti-government militias by the end of the day. I'm sick of posing as a normal anon, so I'm just going to ask if you guys can tell me if you're part of one and if you plan on starting any violent occupations anytime soon.
>>
I got an anti-government militia for you right here

*unzips dick*
>>
I'm part of several, but I'm only there to infiltrate and cause them to start violent occupations. Tell your boss I will require compensation if he wishes me to continue.
>>
File: tywin.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tywin.jpg
131 KB, 1920x1080
>>74764066
There are groups of people far smarter than anyone who slaves away at the nsa. Armed rebellion isn't necessary, we will slowly choke out the shills and their jewish masters.

Our patience and tenacity in servitude to a greater good are our advantages. Can you say the same filth?
>>
>>74764066
I want to be apart of a Militia in NC. I don't want to join some anti-government paranoid militia, I just want to join a group of people who love this country and combine their patriotism with some shooting, beer, and camping.
>>
>>74764478
That's what the Boy Scouts and National Guard are for.
>>
>>74764178
Wait your dick has a zipper?
>>
>>74764066
No, but wait until the US government takes away their rights and see what happens then, NSA ;).
>>
No, you guys know who I am mostly, and you know I'd join the CIA if they let me continue my.current life mostly unhindered but turned up to ten. Get at me CIA, I know the masons want to spread acid and that McKenna worked for the FBI.
>>
File: 1458632273889.png (213 KB, 1228x1315) Image search: [Google]
1458632273889.png
213 KB, 1228x1315
>>74764600
>>
>>74764066

Sure OP.

No op I don't plan on it, I want to work for the NWO and whoever is in power.

I would like a scholarship and to work for FEMA.
I have a few associate degrees now, about to go for a bachelors.

Hook me up bro, i'll confiscate guns and raid houses.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.